Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Hey, do you remember that time when they were good, but they paid more in salary to their players than the Clippers? Yeah, that was awesome.
You act like the Rebels are the only team to have ever done that. The Fab Five at Michigan were paid pretty well. Last time I checked, Chris Webber was paid $100,000+.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Says the UNLV fan. lawlz.

Talk about throwing stones from a glass house.
UNLV will make it to the Final Four this year. They're peaking now. Mike Moser is getting healthier by the game.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:54 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northampton, PA
Posts: 8,231
Reputation: 2206793
Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Penn State men's basketball is irrelevant. They're one of the worst teams in the power six conferences.
This post is irrelevant. It's one of the worst posts in the power six threads of the Off Topic section.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Jesus christ you're a douche. Did he ever say they didn't suck?
Being a douche is blindly following the big six conferences. Being a douche is overseeding teams in the big six conferences because of the conference they play in. I wouldn't be called a douche is Penn State wasn't in a big six conference.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Bert's circle
Posts: 9,230
Reputation: 2083620
prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

You really didn't get that at all. He's calling you a douche because you just talked **** about his favorite team when he is just trying to enjoy a huge win. So yes, you're a major douche.
__________________

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Posts: 36,093
Reputation: 2295780
bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
UNLV basketball has a national following.
In 1989......
__________________


Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 21,977
Reputation: 3190047
yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Being a douche is blindly following the big six conferences. Being a douche is overseeding teams in the big six conferences because of the conference they play in. I wouldn't be called a douche is Penn State wasn't in a big six conference.
What the **** are you even talking about? He was just excited about a big win for his school. It has nothing to do with your inferiority complex with BCS conference basketball.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:18 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
In 1989......
They just had a top 10 recruiting class this past season with players from Canada, Maryland, Pennsylvania, California, and Nevada.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
What the **** are you even talking about? He was just excited about a big win for his school. It has nothing to do with your inferiority complex with BCS conference basketball.
The only reason Kentucky stands a chance of making the NCAA Tournament is because they play in the SEC. SEC this, SEC that. I'm so sick of watching ESPN and hearing about how great the SEC is. The only reason they win all of the national championships in football is because they own ESPN.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Northampton, PA
Posts: 8,231
Reputation: 2206793
Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
The only reason Kentucky stands a chance of making the NCAA Tournament is because they play in the SEC. SEC this, SEC that. I'm so sick of watching ESPN and hearing about how great the SEC is. The only reason they win all of the national championships in football is because they own ESPN.
__________________

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 21,977
Reputation: 3190047
yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
The only reason Kentucky stands a chance of making the NCAA Tournament is because they play in the SEC. SEC this, SEC that. I'm so sick of watching ESPN and hearing about how great the SEC is. The only reason they win all of the national championships in football is because they own ESPN.
I don't even know how to talk to you because every one of your responses strays farther and farther from the original discussion.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I don't even know how to talk to you because every one of your responses strays farther and farther from the original discussion.
Where did I lose you?
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:35 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,071
Reputation: 1177370
BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
UNLV will make it to the Final Four this year. They're peaking now. Mike Moser is getting healthier by the game.
Provided they get invited to the dance, will you go away when they get ousted in the second round?
__________________

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:40 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Provided they get invited to the dance, will you go away when they get ousted in the second round?
UNLV is going to the tournament this year. What evidence says they won't make the tournament this year?
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,770
Reputation: 1276261
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Where did I lose you?
The part where you started talking about Kentucky for no reason. Here's how the conversation went:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Oh my god! I'm so pissed I had to leave at half for Homecoming. I knew that win was coming too with how well they have been playing. I didn't necessarily know that it would be Michigan.

Anyways, I'm so happy for the team and so proud of them and everyone in Nittany Nation with me for sticking through the season. I can't wait for next year (it's beginning to look like I'll be the president of Nittany Nation, so fingers crossed).
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Penn State men's basketball is irrelevant. They're one of the worst teams in the power six conferences.
Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Jesus christ you're a douche. Did he ever say they didn't suck?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Being a douche is blindly following the big six conferences. Being a douche is overseeding teams in the big six conferences because of the conference they play in. I wouldn't be called a douche is Penn State wasn't in a big six conference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prock View Post
You really didn't get that at all. He's calling you a douche because you just talked **** about his favorite team when he is just trying to enjoy a huge win. So yes, you're a major douche.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
The only reason Kentucky stands a chance of making the NCAA Tournament is because they play in the SEC. SEC this, SEC that. I'm so sick of watching ESPN and hearing about how great the SEC is. The only reason they win all of the national championships in football is because they own ESPN.
So you go from
1. talking down to another poster for no reason after his team (who I'm sure he will admit sucks) upset a very good team to
2. randomly bitching about fans of big conference teams to
3. bringing up Kentucky when no one was talking about them, or is a fan of them.

So the point remains, your original post was all full of douche because you can't stand that someone might be a fan of a big conference team for a reason other than they are a big conference. Such an intense inferiority complex...
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,071
Reputation: 1177370
BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
UNLV is going to the tournament this year. What evidence says they won't make the tournament this year?
They're not making the final four; that, is what I'm disputing.
__________________

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,782
Reputation: 1192125
pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Arguments such as this one are why I stopped responding to ph9 in this thread a long time ago.
__________________
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
The part where you started talking about Kentucky for no reason. Here's how the conversation went:








So you go from
1. talking down to another poster for no reason after his team (who I'm sure he will admit sucks) upset a very good team to
2. randomly bitching about fans of big conference teams to
3. bringing up Kentucky when no one was talking about them, or is a fan of them.

So the point remains, your original post was all full of douche because you can't stand that someone might be a fan of a big conference team for a reason other than they are a big conference. Such an intense inferiority complex...
Another problem with the big six conference teams is that they look down on the non-members like they're too good to even play them.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
They're not making the final four; that, is what I'm disputing.
What specifically makes you say that?
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 21,977
Reputation: 3190047
yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Where did I lose you?
Ok, let's recap.

StickSkills: "Hey, my team won last night. Pretty cool, we hadn't won a conference game all year. Neat-o gang!"

You inexplicably interpret this as "My team is from a power 6 conference, therefore better than your ****** team."

Then you defend your absurd leap of judgment with telling us what you think of Kentucky's tournament chances.

If you can give me a good reason why this makes sense I'm nominating you for president in 2016.

Last edited by yo123 : 02-28-2013 at 04:58 PM.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,071
Reputation: 1177370
BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
What specifically makes you say that?
I just have these instincts bro.
__________________

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 927
Reputation: 31558
ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I just have these instincts bro.
That's what I thought. You'll be proven wrong in March. Mike Moser, Anthony Bennett, and Khem Birch will play very well in the tournament.
ph90702 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:02 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC
 
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Americanzi
Posts: 14,770
Reputation: 1276261
iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Another problem with the big six conference teams is that they look down on the non-members like they're too good to even play them.
Ok, what does that have to do with anything? People starting ripping on you for being a UNLV fan after you made a huge asshole comment for no reason. You brought that on yourself.

But I guess I'm a douche for "blindly" following a school that I paid a lot of money to get a quality education. My bad.
__________________


"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 3,071
Reputation: 1177370
BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
That's what I thought. You'll be proven wrong in March. Mike Moser, Anthony Bennett, and Khem Birch will play very well in the tournament.
I just don't see it bro.
__________________

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:05 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler
 
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,782
Reputation: 1192125
pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
I just have these instincts bro.
I think by instincts you mean common sense and/or sanity.
__________________
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.