Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-01-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Post Combine - You asked for it, You got it! GIF MOCK!

Ok – No one asked for it but I see the look in your eyes. Hope this is entertaining and close to what you would want for your team….

Each pick gets a GIF this time around. I put notes next to picks that I felt needed a little explaining. If you got a question on your pick – I’ll happily give you my reasoning. If you feel you can school me on why my pick is no good, I’m all ears.

1. Kansas City Chiefs – OT Eric Fisher – Central Michigan ( I have a feeling he will end up going #1 overall OT and it is time to learn how to smile again – I’m looking at your VIDAE!)

2. Jacksonville Jags – DT Sharrif Floyd – Florida

3. Oakland Raiders – DE Dion Jordan – Oregon

4. Philadelphia Eagles – DT Star Lotulelei – Utah (Almost gave them Joeckel but I figure the return of Jason Peters will let them wait for RT in 2nd)

5. Detroit Lions – CB Dee Milliner – Alabama (The CB need outweighs the DE need IMO)

6. Cleveland Browns – DE Bjoern Werner – Florida State

7. Arizona Cardinals – OT Luke Joeckel – Texas A&M (Arizona pleasantly surprised they get their future OT at #7)

8. Buffalo Bills – OLB Barkevious Mingo – LSU (Back and Forth with him and Jones – Mingo won out due to medical red flags)

9. New York Jets – QB – Geno Smith – West Virginia (You know what – Rex needs to take a chance to save his job. Hit on Geno – contract extension.) AND THE DAILY DOUBLE BONUS GIF OF THE DAY!

10. Tennessee Titans – DE Ezekial Ansah – BYU

11. San Diego Chargers – OG Chance Warmack – Alabama

12. Miami Dolphins - WR Cordarrelle Patterson – Tennessee (Unfortunately, We will have to do this at my best friends house if they take Patterson)

13. Tampa Bay Bucs – CB Xavier Rhodes – FSU (Physical CB just the way the coach likes them)

14. Carolina Panthers – S Kenny Vaccaro – Texas (Rebuilding that defense with a “QB” of the defensive backfield)

15. New Orleans Saints- DT Sheldon Richardson – Mizzou (He is falling recently, but plug him in the middle of your defense and you should have a stud for years)

16. St.Louis Rams – WR Keenan Allen – California (#1 WR for Mr.Bradford)

17. Pittsburgh Steelers – OLB Jarvis Jones – Georgia (Jarvis Jones ,Lawrence Timmons,Lamar Woodley….scary right?)

18. Dallas Cowboys – DE – Damontre Moore – Texas A&M (He is falling now but he might regain some steam after a steady Pro Day.)

19. New York Giants – DE – Tank Carradine - FSU (Up 6 spots from last mock – and rising)

20. Chicago Bears – OT Lane Johnson – Oklahoma (Somewhere – Jcut is smiling.)

21. Cincinnati Bengals – ILB – Kevin Minter – LSU

22. St.Louis Rams – OT – DJ Fluker – Alabama (Some protection for Mr.Bradford)

23. Minnesota Vikings - WR – DeAndre Hopkins – Clemson (Percy,Hopkins,AD…You’re welcome Ponder)

24. Indianapolis Colts – OG – Jonathon Cooper – North Carolina

25. Seattle Seahawks – DE – Alec Olgetree – Georgia (His stupidity cost him some money but the talent will still get him taken in 1st rnd by a coach that can handle his personality.)

26. Houston Texans – S – Eric Reid – LSU ( I just feel like he is a strong fit for that Houston defense and a solid safety that will be a factor right away.)

27. Green Bay Packers – RB – Gio Benard – North Carolina (Playmaker RB to finally go with their explosive offense)

28. Denver Broncos – DT – Jonathon Hankins – Ohio State

29. New England Patriots – WR – Tavon Austin – West Virginia (As a Bills fan, I’m scared.)

30. Atlanta Falcons – RB – Eddy Lacy – Alabama (If they don’t get S-Jax in FA)

31. San Francisco 49ers – CB – Desmond Trufant – Washington

32. Baltimore Ravens – MLB – Arthur Brown – Kansas State (Heir apparent to Ray.)

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:33 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Perfect Bears pick!!
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:39 AM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No thanks on richardson, doesnt really fit a 34 at all. jones plz

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BEST. MOCK. EVER!!!! Loved it!! My reaction would be a mix of the Miami gif and the Indy gif!

Nice work!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

the giants gif is maddd funny

dig the pats pick

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the Bears got Lane Johnson, I'd drop trou and start wanking. Don't even care where I am.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:24 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is sooo the reaction I see Pats fans having if they get Austin. Smug on top of smug.

Like the visual aids.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:28 AM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love the GIFs but I don't think an OT, any OT, will put a smile on the face of vidae or any Chiefs fan on this board. Let Albert walk and draft an OT is still a lateral move. What a waste of the #1 overall.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:02 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

With as deep as this draft class is at RB, the Packers addressing the position in round one is less than ideal.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Moore who has had a pathetic off-season over an elite Guard prospect in Cooper for the Cowboys? Complete FAIL. No other explanation is needed, Moore is likely a late 1st rd guy now and Cooper should be gone in the top 20.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:09 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

great sf pick!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
If the Bears got Lane Johnson, I'd drop trou and start wanking. Don't even care where I am.
So uh, you wanna watch the draft over at my place?

(Good Chiefs pick if Branden Albert walks I guess, but I won't be smiling.)

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So uh, you wanna watch the draft over at my place?

(Good Chiefs pick if Branden Albert walks I guess, but I won't be smiling.)
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
With as deep as this draft class is at RB, the Packers addressing the position in round one is less than ideal.
It's deep but I think there is only one Gio Benard in this draft, and to put him with your offense would be just dynamic. He is a 3 down back.

And seriously every post game interview win or loss - McCarthy would always have a remark of how disappointed he was in the running game.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 03-01-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-01-2013, 11:08 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Moore who has had a pathetic off-season over an elite Guard prospect in Cooper for the Cowboys? Complete FAIL. No other explanation is needed, Moore is likely a late 1st rd guy now and Cooper should be gone in the top 20.
I noted that I think Moore will regain some momentum after his pro day. His game tape from this past season was impressive as I looked at it after his combine failures and you guys need some pass rush other than Ware. It's impossible for him to do it by himself.

And yes I thought of O-Line help but I don't think Cooper is as elite you are saying either.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kevin Minter is better suited for a 34.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:39 AM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
No he's not. He would fit well in any defensive scheme. I actually think he fits better as a Mike in a 4-3. He moves extremely well and diagnoses plays quickly, but is a bit undersized. So being placed behind a four man front would seem to benefit him greatly.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
FootballGod
Rookie

FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FootballGod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As a Bengals fan I would still want Ogletree over Minter!!!
Old 03-01-2013, 01:54 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
Love the GIFs but I don't think an OT, any OT, will put a smile on the face of vidae or any Chiefs fan on this board. Let Albert walk and draft an OT is still a lateral move. What a waste of the #1 overall.
THIS (10char)
Old 03-01-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
THIS (10char)
You guys are forgetting the cap space - lateral move but at a more affordable price!!!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-01-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
apernesky
Rookie

apernesky hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Mia Pick

I think Miami might be another team that trys to fix there problems with FA & just like your call on ATL I would say the same for them.. if they dont sign Wallace or Jennings they go WR... other than that I like it
apernesky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I noted that I think Moore will regain some momentum after his pro day. His game tape from this past season was impressive as I looked at it after his combine failures and you guys need some pass rush other than Ware. It's impossible for him to do it by himself.

And yes I thought of O-Line help but I don't think Cooper is as elite you are saying either.
Your right on the last part, but protecting Romo is by far a bigger need and Cooper is rated higher then Moore on just about any board you look at even if he's not considered elite. I'm not ruling it out in terms of a pick we may make, just that I would throw up over it. The LE in a Monte Kiffin scheme isn't really that vitally important to take one in the 1st over O-line help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick and GIF are 49er fan approved.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
scar988
All-Pro

scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scar988 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

can't see ATL going with a RB. they need one yes, but no RB (including Lacy) fits for their first round pick.

Owner of ScarDraft
Atlanta Falcons and NFL Draft Featured Columnist for Bleacher Report
scar988 is offline   Reply With Quote