Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-28-2013, 10:19 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Rosebud, I though you were younger.

Also, stay away from the crazy lady. Crazy always ends up bad.
I'm actually just turning 24 next month, I've just always gone after older women and she's 32. Crazy being the other factor other than being older than me that all of the women I've actually been interested in shared. So I'm kinda used to wading through insanity.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:17 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I'm actually just turning 24 next month, I've just always gone after older women and she's 32. Crazy being the other factor other than being older than me that all of the women I've actually been interested in shared. So I'm kinda used to wading through insanity.
You have issues if you seek crazy.

They are good in the sack, but they will also kill you.

A single 32 year old with a 14 year old kid = stay the **** away in most cultures.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 11:35 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. Rosey if someone else posted your story you would tell them to GTFO of that situation.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not like I'm in love with her and want to marry her, she's just a friend I used to date who I've been flirting with again. Anyway the advice I give is very different from how I act, I know I'm ****** up and don't work the way most do, that's why most of my best friends throughout my life have been girls, and the girls I've gotten together with have always been predominantly physical relationships, cause I've always had those friends who were girls for the communicating and other needs.

This girl kinda broke the mold, I met her because she was my best friend's closest school friend, and was dating someone else when we met, so I got to know her and hear about her well before she broke up with him and told my friend she was into me. So whether we're together or not she's going to be a friend of mine and someone I wanna help, because she got herself onto the friend list, making the jump to the bone list doesn't take her off the friend list.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 02-28-2013 at 01:21 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there is this girl I've got to know recently through a combo of facebook/texting/mutal friend. After talking to her briefly in person a few times and not seeing anything change I tried to set up a dinner/date. She didnt really seem intrested which was no big deal and just chalked her up to the friend zone.

A few weeks later she started texting me more and more and eventully asked me to dinner on valetines day. Since she asked me at the last minute I already had plans and couldn't go. Because I figured the chance of a random hot girl asking me out vday was pretty slim so made plans the night before lol. I resisted the urge to try and force a raincheck and just let it happen nautrally.

This past weekend she started dropping hints for me to ask her to dinner and I did and everything went good. Afterwards I got the "Thanks for dinner I enjoyed it and had a great time text". We have been in contact since then and I havent tried to set anything up yet which I know needs to be my next step. She has been legit sick and having surgery in a few days. Part of me is prob taking it slow on purpose bc I know I will fall for this girl when we see each other again. Not sure what my question r advice is just thought i'd type this

Last edited by georgiafan : 02-28-2013 at 02:02 PM.
georgiafan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
You have issues if you seek crazy.

They are good in the sack, but they will also kill you.

A single 32 year old with a 14 year old kid = stay the **** away in most cultures.
Or they will chop of your junk and mail it to you.

Either way, I'd never date a crazy person.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Jensen
SWDC Mafia
All-Pro

Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jensen is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Or they will chop of your junk and mail it to you.

Either way, I'd never date a crazy person.
sometimes you don't know how crazy they are until after you break up with them. which sucks.

BoneKrusher
Jensen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
So there is this girl I've got to know recently through a combo of facebook/texting/mutal friend. After talking to her briefly in person a few times and not seeing anything change I tried to set up a dinner/date. She didnt really seem intrested which was no big deal and just chalked her up to the friend zone.

A few weeks later she started texting me more and more and eventully asked me to dinner on valetines day. Since she asked me at the last minute I already had plans and couldn't go. Because I figured the chance of a random hot girl asking me out vday was pretty slim so made plans the night before lol. I resisted the urge to try and force a raincheck and just let it happen nautrally.

This past weekend she started dropping hints for me to ask her to dinner and I did and everything went good. Afterwards I got the "Thanks for dinner I enjoyed it and had a great time text". We have been in contact since then and I havent tried to set anything up yet which I know needs to be my next step. She has been legit sick and having surgery in a few days. Part of me is prob taking it slow on purpose bc I know I will fall for this girl when we see each other again. Not sure what my question r advice is just thought i'd type this
Sounds like you're good spot man, jealous. I'm in that whole situation where I already fell for this girl, but she just got out of a 4 year relationship, so I don't know if she wants one and she is a year ahead of me, so she will graduating in 2 months and moving to Europe this summer while I'll stay at Penn State.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post

Well it seems like you're getting all green lights. Her asking for a first date on VD is a little weird so it's good you didn't do that. But her still showing interest after that is a good thing IMO. Don't be too passive about it. Be as aggressive as you can while staying true to who you are. Confidence and assertiveness are good things.

You might allow her to recover from surgery though.

i done stole dis sig
Old 02-28-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

We've talked about it before. If anything she'd anti-freeze my drink, but I'm pretty good at dodging being the target of crazy, so I don't think she'd try to kill me.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-28-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You could always send a nice little get-well bouquet to her after her surgery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Sounds like you're good spot man, jealous. I'm in that whole situation where I already fell for this girl, but she just got out of a 4 year relationship, so I don't know if she wants one and she is a year ahead of me, so she will graduating in 2 months and moving to Europe this summer while I'll stay at Penn State.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You could always send a nice little get-well bouquet to her after her surgery.

I'm still afraid of falling into the friend zone as our conversations have been mostly about her health since our date. But I guess as along as she is still replying then Its all good and we didn't text a ton before our date. I'm just trying to be safe and not fall for her to soon. I thought about sending her something like that and she already knows by now that im the "nice, christian guy that wil treat her good" and so far that seems to be working. Its rare in my small redneck town to find someone thats 30, hot, no kids, has morals and easy to get along with.

If she is only in europe for the summer thats no major deal just stay on good terms. Will she be living close to you when she gets back?
Old 02-28-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Bitches love smileyfaces.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-28-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Going to do this for my wife tonight and see where it goes

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:20 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget the tootsie roll.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
We've talked about it before. If anything she'd anti-freeze my drink, but I'm pretty good at dodging being the target of crazy, so I don't think she'd try to kill me.
Anyone else alarmed by this? No one?

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
Anyone else alarmed by this? No one?
I'm alarmed by the entire thing but he's taking the MOTH approach so I'm not sure there's much we can do.

i done stole dis sig
Old 03-01-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
I'm alarmed by the entire thing but he's taking the MOTH approach so I'm not sure there's much we can do.
I mean, I'm not trying to talk poorly about you here, Rosebud, but you spent so much time talking about how this chick is crazy, have been in a relationship with crazy, and then say you are good at dodging being the target of crazy? Rosebud, you've been the bullseye for crazy ever since that relationship started, and its only a matter of time before she takes her crazy shot and makes it.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well I'm making a baby this summer!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:28 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Well it seems like you're getting all green lights. Her asking for a first date on VD is a little weird so it's good you didn't do that. But her still showing interest after that is a good thing IMO. Don't be too passive about it. Be as aggressive as you can while staying true to who you are. Confidence and assertiveness are good things.

You might allow her to recover from surgery though.
Yea the VD date caught me off guard and I didnt get to excited bc I just figured she didnt wanna be alone on vday. Like you said I got my hopes up after she showed intrest 2 weeks later. For some reason during that time I helped her look for a iphone on ebay and that scored me points somehow.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Been talking with a girl for a few weeks now, we went to the bar last night, then back to her place for the night and got about an hour of sleep. Anyways, before we actually did fall asleep, just was just laying there going, "There's something different about you. I don't know what it is, but I'm going to figure it out. There's just something different."

I'm assuming that's a positive, but I mean, she's graduating in 2 months and then going to Europe. Lets not be talking about that stuff.
Old 03-02-2013, 12:17 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How long is she going to Europe for though? If its just for the summer, then it wouldn't be an issue to pick it back up when she gets back (assuming you really like her). If she's going for the foreseeable future though, that would be an issue...
Old 03-02-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
How long is she going to Europe for though? If its just for the summer, then it wouldn't be an issue to pick it back up when she gets back (assuming you really like her). If she's going for the foreseeable future though, that would be an issue...
It could be as short as 1 month, which would be awesome, or it could be as long as indefinite. She's going over there to teach, and if she likes it, she's going to stay, but if she doesn't she is going to come back to the US and try to work in student activities at a university, which is what she really wants to do.

I still have a full year in school left, so I really dont know what to expect out of any of this, so I'm going to not expect anything I guess and just enjoy the next 2 months.
Old 03-02-2013, 01:03 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
It could be as short as 1 month, which would be awesome, or it could be as long as indefinite. She's going over there to teach, and if she likes it, she's going to stay, but if she doesn't she is going to come back to the US and try to work in student activities at a university, which is what she really wants to do.

I still have a full year in school left, so I really dont know what to expect out of any of this, so I'm going to not expect anything I guess and just enjoy the next 2 months.
Exactly. I don't blame her for trying to teach abroad after graduation (I thought about doing the same thing), but I wouldn't let her uncertainty dictate your life. If she comes back soon you can try to rekindle it then, but I wouldn't get too hung up on it because who knows how long she could be gone. Make sure you enjoy that last year of school.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
I mean, I'm not trying to talk poorly about you here, Rosebud, but you spent so much time talking about how this chick is crazy, have been in a relationship with crazy, and then say you are good at dodging being the target of crazy? Rosebud, you've been the bullseye for crazy ever since that relationship started, and its only a matter of time before she takes her crazy shot and makes it.
A) That was mean KS, really mean, I'm not MOTH bad, I'm not falling madly in love with her and making terrible decision after terrible decision to be with her

B) That's the thing though, her craziness comes from a place of protectiveness, unless I do something I would never do I'm in that bubble of things and people she gets protective over, so the craziness doesn't get directed at me too much. The most I have to deal with is her paranoia that we're being spied on by her creepy neighbor, how easily she can get spooked, and the fact that there be ghosts about that I don't see.

Anyway I'm still doubtful that we ever even get back together as more than just friends, which is why I had a great time last night with the ****-buddy.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: