Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-02-2013, 10:00 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Reports are coming that 49ers are stilling talking to the Jets about Revis possible trade. Man our defense would be awesome!
Yeah, even the sportswriters on Twitter aren't saying anything about that. Are these message board "reports"?
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:02 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Yeah, even the sportswriters on Twitter aren't saying anything about that. Are these message board "reports"?
Nfl .com site
Old 03-02-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nfl .com site
I went to NFL.com and scrolled down until I saw Revis' name. It was an article saying that it's unlikely that they'll go after him. That was the only reference.
Old 03-02-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart
Rookie

TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Stay away from Revis, don't destroy our cap!!
TaylorMaysBrokeMyHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Guru
Rookie

Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Guru is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The key is to win a SB. If they think Revis puts them over the top then they are justified. The problem is if they are wanting to keep that young team together for the long haul they should shy away from this but if they want to go all in they should do it.
Guru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Revis may very well turn into a Primetime type player. Doesn't sign a long term contract, just continues to jump to teams who are close to a title.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every argument I see in here saying 49ers shouldn't; how its only a 1 year rental(maybe), "destroy" the cap, need our picks, blah blah.

Well, what do you do when you are literally 1 play away from wining the Super Bowl? Draft 12-15 guys, which probably only half will even make the team, or do you parlay that into a top 3 CB?

Last time the 49ers did this, they won a Super Bowl. That is the goal of every team, and they did it.
The 49ers probably could trade their 1st and one of their 2nds for Revis, maybe a mid round 2014 pick would be needed. I don't see how you don't do that to be honest.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Revis may very well turn into a Primetime type player. Doesn't sign a long term contract, just continues to jump to teams who are close to a title.
Revis will chase the money. That's pretty much all he cares about.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I trade for Revis and and pay him. I understand they have other contracts coming up but you can afford to lose some of those guys for a HOFer.

Iupati is replaceable. Justin Smith will retire. You can cut Brooks in 2 years. Aldon can still get paid. You can afford to lose Crabtree. You can make it work. That's what the draft is for. You won't keep all those guys anyway.
Old 03-02-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I trade for Revis and and pay him. I understand they have other contracts coming up but you can afford to lose some of those guys for a HOFer.

Iupati is replaceable. Justin Smith will retire. You can cut Brooks in 2 years. Aldon can still get paid. You can afford to lose Crabtree. You can make it work. That's what the draft is for. You won't keep all those guys anyway.
Nah. I think I'd rather hold on to who we have as long as possible and take our chances acquiring other impact players through the draft instead of blow up the roster for a corner coming off a knee injury that will want a jackpot deal sooner rather than later. Even if he is a Hall of Fame player. If it's for a one year thing like what happened with Deion, then sure proceed. But Revis can GTFO with his king's ransom demands that will probably follow. If it was a HOF quarterback I'd understand, but not a corner.

And the 49ers can't really afford to lose Crabtree. He's a good receiver that a young quarterback like Kaepernick should have.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 03-02-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Theoretically I agree with you. But it speaks to the program to pay your guys. Chemistry and all that. And you're forgetting Kaep......

And they won't let Crabtree walk. He is huge for their offense and Kaep loves him.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 11:25 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

What? Haven't you been saying for weeks that you wouldn't pay Revis?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:56 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

To the 49ets i just **** it and go for Revis . We need that type of player to win it all.
Old 03-03-2013, 10:26 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Trading away draft picks is always bad in the long run.

Has there ever been a trade in the NFL for a player that involved multiple high draft picks that actually *worked out* for the team trading away those draft picks?

Remember: when Deion Sanders played for the 49ers, they signed him in free agency. They did not surrender any draft picks for him.

You can't say "Julio Jones" because it's far too soon to tell. Sure, Jones looks like a good WR right now, but how much of that is Matt Ryan just playing well due to scheme change? I believe that Ryan would have put up big numbers with a lesser WR playing in Jones' position. Also, I believe that giving away all those draft picks will hurt the Falcons in the coming years and they will fall from being a playoff team to a more mediocre .500 type of team because their roster depth is non-existent, in no small part due to missing out on drafting guys with the picks they surrendered in the Julio Jones trade.

Last edited by AcheTen (Thumper) : 03-03-2013 at 10:28 AM.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:49 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
To the 49ets i just **** it and go for Revis . We need that type of player to win it all.
You have changed your stance on this 6 times in this thread....

....and jesus, you can't even spell 49ers correctly.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 07:17 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Nah. I think I'd rather hold on to who we have as long as possible and take our chances acquiring other impact players through the draft instead of blow up the roster for a corner coming off a knee injury that will want a jackpot deal sooner rather than later. Even if he is a Hall of Fame player. If it's for a one year thing like what happened with Deion, then sure proceed. But Revis can GTFO with his king's ransom demands that will probably follow. If it was a HOF quarterback I'd understand, but not a corner.

And the 49ers can't really afford to lose Crabtree. He's a good receiver that a young quarterback like Kaepernick should have.
You can really do either or. I love Revis so I'd trade for Revis. But you can also stay home and retool your roster with your picks, bc you won't be able to re-sign everyone.

Crabtree isn't all that. You can find a million Crabtrees out there. He's a good possession/#2 WR in this league but his skillset is very replaceable. Not worth a contract extension. I'm not saying he's a scrub, he's solid, but you can easily replace him.

I think if Iupati demands too much he can walk too. The players are replaceable. Now that you have a good qb you can afford to let some guys walk.

And you can afford to pay Revis no problem bc Kaep is gonna be dirt cheap for another 2 to 3 years. During those years you pay Revis, and by the time Kaep comes by Revis is 30 and won't or can't ask for the moon and the sun.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The thing you're overlooking BBD, what if they trade for Revis, give him a huge contract, and then he just isn't the same after his injury?
Old 03-05-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
The thing you're overlooking BBD, what if they trade for Revis, give him a huge contract, and then he just isn't the same after his injury?
That's the risk you take. I think he'll be fine.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I"m them, I offer Patrick Willis for Revis. It spreads out their resources a bit. IT'd be easier to afford Revis with Willis off the books, they still have Bowman and that's a lot of coin to invest in one position on defense. They'll be able to get whatever ILB they want in the draft too.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:29 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post

Has there ever been a trade in the NFL for a player that involved multiple high draft picks that actually *worked out* for the team trading away those draft picks?

Remember: when Deion Sanders played for the 49ers, they signed him in free agency. They did not surrender any draft picks for him.

You can't say "Julio Jones" because it's far too soon to tell. Sure, Jones looks like a good WR right now, but how much of that is Matt Ryan just playing well due to scheme change? I believe that Ryan would have put up big numbers with a lesser WR playing in Jones' position. Also, I believe that giving away all those draft picks will hurt the Falcons in the coming years and they will fall from being a playoff team to a more mediocre .500 type of team because their roster depth is non-existent, in no small part due to missing out on drafting guys with the picks they surrendered in the Julio Jones trade.
Eli Manning, Julio Jones, RGIII come to mind.

BK

Quote:
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
MasterShake
Rookie

MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.MasterShake could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
If I"m them, I offer Patrick Willis for Revis. It spreads out their resources a bit. IT'd be easier to afford Revis with Willis off the books, they still have Bowman and that's a lot of coin to invest in one position on defense. They'll be able to get whatever ILB they want in the draft too.
Willis is a perennial all-pro and the leader of that defense. He will not be traded.
MasterShake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:22 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
Ahhh yes, the ridiculous trade scenarios that will never happen but people act like it would somehow make sense. Gotta love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
PoopSandwich
All-Pro

PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PoopSandwich is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Always bad? What.

Yeah, because draft picks are 100% success rate as seen in the past.

"If something happens, and it's the Cleveland Browns, I'm going to pour my heart out for the Dawg Pound and try to win a Super Bowl for Cleveland," he said. "I don't care if they've had 20 starting quarterbacks since 1999. I'm going to be the 21st and the guy that brought them the Super Bowl." - JFF
PoopSandwich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Not so fast on 49ers' and #Jets CB Darrelle Revis. High-ranking team source says 49ers' interest is ".001 on a scale of 1-10."
-Mort's Twitter
Old 03-06-2013, 09:47 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People are saying KC has 15 picks I'm only seeing 12 which trades am I missing?

1-7 San Fran's original picks
2nd from KC
3rd from Car
5th from Ind
6th from Mia
7th from Cinci

but that is secondary to the discussion. The real question is how much will the Jets want? In my mind I can't see them wanting more than 31 and 63 or 63 and both 3rds. If that is the case you have plenty of draft picks to recoup the losses you have.

49er Free Agents

Dashon Goldson
Clark Haggans
Tavares Gooden
Larry Grant
Ricky Jean-Francois
Isaac Sopoaga
Leonard Davis
Delanie Walker
Randy Moss
Ted Ginn

So biggest needs are
Starting NT
Starting S
Backup QB

So you take Jenkins and Reid in first two rounds spend the late 2nd and 2 3rds on Revis and draft depth with the rest of the draft picks. If the team stays healthy which it has the past 2 years they should be odds on super bowl favorites.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote