Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Gonzo, could you do us all a favor and keep your pretentious ******** in the movie thread? You're already so annoying there that I can barely read it, I really don't want to deal with the same **** in this thread.
I am the one being pretentious here......

You know you can just put me on ignore and not complain all the time but if you put me on ignore you wouldn't be able to act all cool and superior.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:20 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
I am the one being pretentious here......

You know you can just put me on ignore and not complain all the time but if you put me on ignore you wouldn't be able to act all cool and superior.
I'm not acting cool and superior, I AM cool and superior.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

MY OPINION IS RIGHT AND EVERYONE WHO DISAGREES IS WRONG.

am i doing it right guys? let's grow up boys.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Still a Kitchen Nightmares rip off.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Still a Kitchen Nightmares rip off.
It is better than Kitchen Nightmares in every way. Most things are derivative in some way. Jon is smarter than Ramsey, his renos are much better, he deals with Bars not kitchen, brings in experts in various fields to match the needs of specific bars for training purposes, and all around it is a much better show.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You've never seen something like Duck Dynasty Viddy. Its greatness has nothing to do with them being drunk and stupid.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
You've never seen something like Duck Dynasty Viddy. Its greatness has nothing to do with them being drunk and stupid.
do they even drink on the show?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
do they even drink on the show?
I've only watched a handful of episodes so far but they didn't drink in any of them.
Old 03-03-2013, 02:39 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
I don't hate all reality shows, The Mole was the **** and Joe Schmo is pretty entertaining. But if you expect me to think a show on Spike TV featuring a Kitchen Nightmares rip-off and a douchebag host is a good show...
Joe Schmo is awesome. I thought I was the only one in the world who watched it.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Joe Schmo is awesome. I thought I was the only one in the world who watched it.
Ralph Garman is ******* hilarious.
Old 03-03-2013, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also Retaurant Impossible is very good
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh, I don't really like 99% of the reality TV shows but I do not think its fair to bash people who do enjoy it. It's all subjective. Can I say reality shows are are dumber than some of the scripted shows I've watched in the past?

The only reality shows I watch, and I'm not sure if they count as reality, are typically cooking type shows. My girlfriend watches quite a few reality shows so I have seen a lot of them and I am not really opposed to watching them but I don't really go out of my way to watch time.

I support Vidae saying many of them are dumb, but it's entertainment for entertainments sake. I can't knock peoples personal choices on what they watch. We might joke about it, but in the end I can't really knock it. It's silly. It's like knocking me for liking the color blue.

Except if you watch Two and a Half Men. I think we can all agree you're a bastard and deserve to be kicked in the sack if you watch that.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:55 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You can get off the soapbox now Forenci.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 04:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
You can get off the soapbox now Forenci.
I ENJOY MY SOAPBOX YOU JERK.

But forreals. It's entertainment. I mean, I'd rather light myself on fire than watch Keeping Up with the Kardashian's but if that's what someone finds entertaining I can't knock it.
Old 03-03-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Meh, I don't really like 99% of the reality TV shows but I do not think its fair to bash people who do enjoy it. It's all subjective. Can I say reality shows are are dumber than some of the scripted shows I've watched in the past?

The only reality shows I watch, and I'm not sure if they count as reality, are typically cooking type shows. My girlfriend watches quite a few reality shows so I have seen a lot of them and I am not really opposed to watching them but I don't really go out of my way to watch time.

I support Vidae saying many of them are dumb, but it's entertainment for entertainments sake. I can't knock peoples personal choices on what they watch. We might joke about it, but in the end I can't really knock it. It's silly. It's like knocking me for liking the color blue.

Except if you watch Two and a Half Men. I think we can all agree you're a bastard and deserve to be kicked in the sack if you watch that.
We were talking about the cream of the crop of reality shows though. Can't knock them if you haven't seen them, that is just ignorance.

What cooking shows do you watch btw? I love Top Chef and like watching Chopped occasionally.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:01 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Chopped is my favorite by far. My girlfriend likes Cup Cake Wars and Cake Boss which I'm a fan of.

Pretty much I enjoy anything on Food Network. Not everything, but most things.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Quote:
Chopped is my favorite by far. My girlfriend likes Cup Cake Wars and Cake Boss which I'm a fan of.

Chopped is great. Check out Top Chef if you haven't, easily my favorite cooking show. Well that or watching Giada.
Old 03-03-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Top Chef is the ****. Brooke and Kristen are hotties who can cook. Lucky men.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll watch anything on Food Network other than Sweet Genius or any of their cake/cupcake related shows.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I do enjoy watching MasterChef. Also Iron Chef can be epic. Morimoto is such a boss. My only issue with these food shows is that they make me soooo hungry.
Old 03-03-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Hawk
Pro Bowler

Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hawk is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone please PM a link where I can watch Walking Dead live streaming. This hotel I'm at doesn't have AMC.

Hawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Been watching face off. So good.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:34 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
Someone please PM a link where I can watch Walking Dead live streaming. This hotel I'm at doesn't have AMC.
google "walking dead live stream" and there should be a tumblr link. That's what I do every Sunday because I'm too lazy to go to the local theater that has a watch party every week.

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/walking...d%20livestream
Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Comedy Central has had a pretty horrible recent record with giving comedians shows but I'm liking the Jeselnik Offensive so far.