Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-04-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still believe that the detractors are overzealous, at this point. The slop that was season two is to blame but there's only so much they can do in a short time. It's not like they can just kill off Andrea, Carl and any other character people feel are terrible. That's not an acceptable way to run a show, either.

The Andrea episode was not great but it does set up the position she's stuck in with some power and influence w/Woodbury but the understanding that the Governor is a monster. As much as people like to complain about her, I still find her to be a compelling character even if I think she's a weak pos. Andrea went from soft to badass and is now stuck trying to do right in a relatively bad spot. I expect the tension built between the groups (ie neither side is willing to budge at all) with that episode to play out with more character development. The teaser looked like maybe that's the case with Rick bending a bit and trying to work it out but walking into a trap. [Aside: this ties in with the possibility that Rick's expression over the dead backpacker may have been remorse and he is coming back from crazytown to a realization that they cannot turn everyone away or they'll lose the numbers game.] Ultimately, that episode was slow and could have been better or simply resolved by packing all of that into half an episode but it's not like the entire hour failed to move the plot at all, as many have described.

Let's also consider how terrible it would be to simply have Andrea slit his throat in the night. Everyone would be pissed at the lack of fire fight / drama / enjoyment the lose in that ending. It also isn't exactly a resolution for either group since the town would almost certainly string up Andrea and still want blood from the prison group.

Sure, the 'weak women' writing of characters blows. That one is clearly on the writers. They almost drowned Michonne in that mess, too. (and still might, who knows.) I see evidence of weak writers at every turn and can still understand the complaints in that regard. It is not, however, in their choices of what to put into an episode. It's more about not being smart enough to fully explore the things they touch upon and/or being ambiguous with certain aspects of the characters and scenes.

As a random note . . . I'm still waiting for them to clear the prison again and find Lori as a walker b/c Carl wussed out. I can't remember if they actually resolved that and found and buried her.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Broth, nothing I said was foolish. In my experience a lot of idiot's watch The Walking Dead. You then said that I was claiming I am smarter than EVERYONE who watches the show. At no point did I claim that so please, continue to argue by making things up, I find it entertaining.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So we should be content with these things because they are common amongst other television shows? Since when did something being commonplace mean it translates to acceptable? This is sort of like saying that the writers shouldnt be blamed for dragging out boring episodes because its a tv show, and its ok to have it drag its feet and not move the storyline forward. Being common doesn't equate to acceptable, especially when the same network runs two of the top five television shows on tv; shows that don't fall into these trappings- so it isnt that hard to see why some of us expect more and want more. Idk, at least as some people said, it seems like they are trying to fix the voiced problems. So I give credit for that.
No it does't make it acceptable but why isn't every other instance of the flaw constantly being posted about?

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
For once we agree about something.

I get liking a show. I get liking a show that sometimes makes no sense and has a plothole a week.. I am a big big fan of Chuck, and that show rarely made a bit of sense, but I didn't defend it like it did.

It's easy to just say you know what, you're right, a b and c don't make sense, but instead some people in this thread defend it like their lives depend on it.

Seriously, it's an entertaining show, but it has a TON of flaws that will likely never be fixed, and that's ok, but stop acting like it doesn't have any. And stop acting like every time someone brings up something they don't like that it's a personal attack on you.
I bash the show its stupidity all the time, but Gonzo is just wrong on his take on the backpacker. He talks a pretty big game to have such a shallow take on symbolism.

The backpacker served a great purpose. We knew they were going to pass him by in the beginning, but there was hope they'd stop on the way back after all there characters, especially Rick, went through some serious character development in the town. Unfortunately, it was too late.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Dr. Gonzo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I bash the show its stupidity all the time, but Gonzo is just wrong on his take on the backpacker. He talks a pretty big game to have such a shallow take on symbolism.

The backpacker served a great purpose. We knew they were going to pass him by in the beginning, but there was hope they'd stop on the way back after all there characters, especially Rick, went through some serious character development in the town. Unfortunately, it was too late.
That is not exactly deep symbolism. I will say it again, big fan of the episode but that moment fell flat to me. Not using that to bash the show.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
No it does't make it acceptable but why isn't every other instance of the flaw constantly being posted about?
So its only acceptable to you to ***** about this show if were bitching about all other shows doing it? Thats ridiculous.

This show gets held to a higher standard, by not only the haters but by the people who watch it, than other shows on television. It has mass acclaim, which means its more subject to criticism then say Chuck, as Vidae used as an example. No one is touting that show to be this amazing piece of television. People are constantly doing that with TWD, it only makes sense that with the much larger audience, it will entail more criticism. I don't have to ***** about all other shows for me to take issue with TWD. No one ever argued that other shows don't fall into similar problems, but most of us complaining in here enjoy good television and see the potential for an AMC show about zombies to be done just as well as MM or BB. We have every right to ***** about it, if you don't agree thats absolutely fine, keep on enjoying the show.

But its ridiculous to say that since were not actively bitching about the other shows that fall into conventional short comings, we aren't entitled to nit pick. No where did anyone assert other shows are exempt from similar mistakes, theres just literally NO reason why we should have to in order to ***** about this show. Unless you want us trolling this thread with all the BS going on in two and a half men, and Dexter on top of TWD. Seems to me that'd counter intuitive to the point youre making about nit picking tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
That is not exactly deep symbolism. I will say it again, big fan of the episode but that moment fell flat to me. Not using that to bash the show.
I didn't say it was deep, you're take on it just is incorrect and more shallow than what it was.

Last edited by nepg : 03-04-2013 at 02:25 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Broth, nothing I said was foolish. In my experience a lot of idiot's watch The Walking Dead. You then said that I was claiming I am smarter than EVERYONE who watches the show. At no point did I claim that so please, continue to argue by making things up, I find it entertaining.
You didn't qualify anything you said in the first post. You didn't say "The people I know who watch the walking dead are stupid." nor did you say "many of the people who watch the walking dead are stupid." So was the sentence poorly written or was there some context in any of your posts prior to or including that that would make me think that you were talking about some subset of people within the walking dead viewership that you have social media connection to?"

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
So its only acceptable to you to ***** about this show if were bitching about all other shows doing it? Thats ridiculous.

This show gets held to a higher standard, by not only the haters but by the people who watch it, than other shows on television. It has mass acclaim, which means its more subject to criticism then say Chuck, as Vidae used as an example. No one is touting that show to be this amazing piece of television. People are constantly doing that with TWD, it only makes sense that with the much larger audience, it will entail more criticism. I don't have to ***** about all other shows for me to take issue with TWD. No one ever argued that other shows don't fall into similar problems, but most of us complaining in here enjoy good television and see the potential for an AMC show about zombies to be done just as well as MM or BB. We have every right to ***** about it, if you don't agree thats absolutely fine, keep on enjoying the show.

But its ridiculous to say that since were not actively bitching about the other shows that fall into conventional short comings, we aren't entitled to nit pick. No where did anyone assert other shows are exempt from similar mistakes, theres just literally NO reason why we should have to in order to ***** about this show. Unless you want us trolling this thread with all the BS going on in two and a half men, and Dexter on top of TWD. Seems to me that'd counter intuitive to the point youre making about nit picking tho.
I never said it was unacceptable. I just find it inconsistent. With that said I never thought of it in the way you are describing mostly because I don't pay much attention to acclaim in the media (this isn't a point of pride just an explanation). I don't really pay attention to how many awards a show gets before I watch it. So I guess I can't really blame you for it I sure do that with football players so I guess I see your point. I still wish this thread was more about the show than the flaws.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 03-04-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
I didn't say it was deep, you're take on it just is incorrect and more shallow than what it was.
I agree with Gonzo that it fell flat. The simple fact that it has been interpreted both ways is proof of that. We won't really find out what the intent was until the next episode(s) show us and that is precisely what I mean when I mention the bad writing. They consistently provide ambiguous cues and that is terrible character development. It's like they think a poker face is an acceptable cliff hanger ending and used it at exactly the wrong time.

That ending would have been so much more impactful (for me, at least) if I knew I should really dislike Rick et al or have some hope that they might re-establish their connection with their humanity.

Instead we're here with opposing viewpoints as to what the symbolism was intented to mean. Symbolism becomes a total failure when the intent isn't clearly revealed.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I never said it was unacceptable. I just find it inconsistent. With that said I never thought of it in the way you are describing mostly because I don't pay much attention to acclaim in the media (this isn't a point of pride just an explanation). I don't really pay attention to how many awards a show gets before I watch it. So I guess I can't really blame you for it I sure do that with football players so I guess I see your point. I still wish this thread was more about the show than the flaws.
It isn't inconsistent for me, because no one has disagreed with you about other shows having problems. They do, there just isnt much of a point in listing them in TWD thread other than to acknowledge this show has just as many problems as other shows. I think we can agree on that, I just don't see the productivity in discussing them in depth in TWD thread for the nit picking to stay relevant.

And I belive you that you don't follow the acclaim, I will say that I think Gonzo's point on social media ties into that. I have some truly obnoxious people online that don't stop posting about how amazing this show is, and calling it the best thing since sliced bread. Most of my disdain from this show stems from the praise it receives. To your last point, I get that part but if youre enjoying it just continue on with your conversations about enjoying it. The few of us bitching about it can stay bitter over it and you guys can remain happy accepting its flaws. I think too much offense is getting taken in here over opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:55 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey guys. I like this show.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The last episode was good. It was nice to see Rick, Carl, and Michonne together and see how they would bounce their emotions off of each other. Michonne finally had a character spotlight which was nice because I like her as the silent badass. Unfortunately she doesn't seem to get much depth because of that trait. And I was wondering if we would ever see Morgan again and we finally did. I wonder when he meant about having to "clear". He's nuts at this point and it was kind of unsettling towards the end to see Rick and the others just leave him be doing what he's doing. I was surprised he didn't kill himself by now. Also, the hitch hiker was an interesting addition. The moment I saw him in the beginning I knew they wouldn't even think about stopping for him. After so many episodes and seeing how the group has had to deal with the issue of trust coming in and out, especially recently, I had a feeling they treated him like a ghost. I do wonder after what Rick heard Morgan say, if they would have stopped for him on the way back had the hiker lived. I'm guessing no.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's my contribution

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:21 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rick better be doing his thing tonite towards the governor......

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Dr. Gonzo
Icon

I hope the momentum from last episode carries over to tonights and we get another good episode.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:17 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I felt tonight's show was poor and very boring.
Old 03-10-2013, 11:23 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
All-Pro

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Terrible show. Waste of my time. Nothing progressed. Rick is stupid, Andrea is stupid. Show is stupid. They better pick it up or I'm done.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

The whole point of the episode was to put Rick and Philip face to face, but it really didn't serve a real purpose. I didn't hate the episode because there was a decent bit of subtle (possible) character development. But the episode also kind of ignored all of the character development that occurred in last week's episode. The Rick at the end of last week's episode wouldn't have put any honest thought in turning in Michonne, and the Rick we've known since forever would already know the Governor would still go after them even after Michonne.

This show is so ******** some times. The writers are completely daft, but I'm starting to believe the biggest issue is the directing. They'll hit on some character development points in a big way at times and then completely fail to capitalize on them as if they, themselves didn't even realize that they hit on some character development. It's kind of depressing.

We get an amazing episode last week, and the writers and director seem completely oblivious to anything that happened in that episode.

I didn't really hate the episode, but last week contrasted with this week is why this show drives me insane.
Old 03-11-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very disappointing episode IMO. Did not build off of last week's momentum 1 bit. I hate that they had Rick even entertain the thought of turning Michonne in and saying he needs to be talked out of it.

Next week's seemed like it will have some action, but overall tonite very anti climatic.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-11-2013, 12:55 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Christ this show is just awful.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Christ this show is just awful.
Did I stumble into the thread for The Following? Not a great episode, but decent after last week's fantastic episode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Did I stumble into the thread for The Following? Not a great episode, but decent after last week's fantastic episode.
Whoa whoa whoa....you back off The Following right now!

And I agree, rough episode but TWD is still overall a good show with great potential.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-11-2013, 01:02 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This show has had "great potential" for damn near three years now, and it continues to fall well short.

After a while you have to call it like it is, and this show is mediocre at best. But it continues to get good ratings, so they won't change a damn thing.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:06 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
This show has had "great potential" for damn near three years now, and it continues to fall well short.

After a while you have to call it like it is, and this show is mediocre at best. But it continues to get good ratings, so they won't change a damn thing.
I believe it will come together with the potential. Honestly, I think the writers are having a tough time figuring out how they want to end this conflict with the governor and how long they want to go with it.

I just hate what they are doing with Rick. He is slowing come along, coming along like the previous Rick and then BAM, back to the stupidity that was tonite.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: