Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 02-27-2013, 07:12 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's not as bad as I was expecting. My big fear was this.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
It's not as bad as I was expecting. My big fear was this.

Oh that's just terrible...

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

6 more days until mlb the show 13!! oh yeah!!!!
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

OMG!!!

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2013/...willem_ dafoe

Quote:
It turns out that Hollywood legend Willem Dafoe will star in Beyond: Two Souls after all. Despite a denial from Quantic Dream’s founder David Cage last year, Sony has confirmed that the star will play Nathan Dawkins, a government scientist analysing protagonist Jodie Holmes (Ellen Page), in the upcoming PlayStation 3 exclusive.

“Ellen and Willem were casted for their immense talent and they bring with them the same passion and dedication you would see in the movies they star in,” said Cage in a press release. “Never before have I seen this caliber of acting performance in a video game.”

The game’s due out on 8th October in North America. Pre-orders at GameStop will reward you with an additional 30 minutes of gameplay. It’s unclear what the bonus scene will entail, but the platform holder promises more details will be announced soon. Furthermore, pre-orders will automatically be upgraded to a special steelbook edition, which includes behind-the-scenes video features, a soundtrack, a dynamic theme, and some PSN avatars. There's still no firm date for the European release.

Last edited by Splat : 03-01-2013 at 11:56 AM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 11:58 PM    (permalink
wojo
Rookie

wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.wojo could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
6 more days until mlb the show 13!! oh yeah!!!!
Pretty sure I will be buying this. I think I'm due for an upgrade considering the most recent version i have is MLB THe Show 10
Old 03-04-2013, 12:21 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
That looks so jacked up. First thought, I don't like it
Looks pretty normal... Not sure what you don't like. And I'm sure it'll be closer to the current controller by the time it's released. Remember the original design for the PS3 controllers?

Talk about dumb...
Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ps3 controllers are too small for me. i loved the old bulky xbox controllers.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

1 more day util mlb the show 13!!!
Old 03-04-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Spec Ops: The Line is this weeks PS+ game. I have have been wanting to check this game out.
Old 03-04-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
Spec Ops: The Line is this weeks PS+ game. I have have been wanting to check this game out.
great game and its a must play for anyone espically for free. Its not very long but a very good story for a shooter.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:16 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Who has got MLB 13 the show? And what do y'all think of the new look ?
Old 03-05-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone looking forward to God of War Ascension? I'm not that into a prequel but I love the series as a whole so I'll definitely get it.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
great game and its a must play for anyone espically for free. Its not very long but a very good story for a shooter.
Liking it it so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Anyone looking forward to God of War Ascension? I'm not that into a prequel but I love the series as a whole so I'll definitely get it.
I plan to get it but will wait for a price drop.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:41 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont usually buy DLC but I may have to buy this one for sleeping dogs

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...ming-next-week
Old 03-08-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

MLB 13 the show is still a must buy. Solid graphic upgrade this year and game play all around until you hit online . Online is horrible lag issues as usually. Sony just can't seem to fix the lag issue for MLB I don't know why. But besides online the game is great!
Old 03-08-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I dont usually buy DLC but I may have to buy this one for sleeping dogs

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/...ming-next-week
I'll be getting that for sure. Though for PC, not PS3. Still, Sleeping Dogs was awesome. I was so bummed when it ended.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
MLB 13 the show is still a must buy. Solid graphic upgrade this year and game play all around until you hit online . Online is horrible lag issues as usually. Sony just can't seem to fix the lag issue for MLB I don't know why. But besides online the game is great!
any improvements to road to the show?
Old 03-08-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Ok guys im pretty dumb. Can i buy movies on psn and put it on my Iphone? Ive wondered that
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:18 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Quote:
any improvements to road to the show?
Lots of improvement IMO. Hitting seems a lot easier. All new camera angles in the game along with controls. Also a first person camera showing your HR or hit/where the ball goes. An all new manual catching button(L2) Lets you actually catch ground balls and what not before you throw it. Tons of improvement IMO. Those are just a hand full of stuff off the top of my head. Oh there is also a new way to watch the game in a feature where you see whats going on the field with both line ups on the side then ball field in the middle with live action report.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHasley10 View Post
Ok guys im pretty dumb. Can i buy movies on psn and put it on my Iphone? Ive wondered that
Probably not. There miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be a way to convert the file if you moved it to a thumb drive, but I doubt it.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
JHasley10
Rookie

JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10 JHasley10

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Probably not. There miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight be a way to convert the file if you moved it to a thumb drive, but I doubt it.
Ok so for me No. Cause youre getting to high tech for me. I wanted to do one or the other. Damn!
JHasley10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

The Mass Effect 3 Citadel DLC is freaking awesome.
Old 03-14-2013, 01:45 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

I now have the platinum trophy for each Mass Effect game.

N7 Elite bitches...
Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, I'm sure this has been discussed here already and might be a dumb question, but the Mass Effect Trilogy is $59 on Amazon...should I get it?

It seems like the type of game I would enjoy, I need to probably watch some videos on gameplay and such. What other games does it compare to? I'm a big fan of open-ish world games that allow you to collect ****, customize, and basically spend hours off the main story (like Bioshock, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, etc.) just screwing around.
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
So, I'm sure this has been discussed here already and might be a dumb question, but the Mass Effect Trilogy is $59 on Amazon...should I get it?

It seems like the type of game I would enjoy, I need to probably watch some videos on gameplay and such. What other games does it compare to? I'm a big fan of open-ish world games that allow you to collect ****, customize, and basically spend hours off the main story (like Bioshock, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, etc.) just screwing around.
Mass Effect is my favorite video game trilogy ever.

It's gameplay is 3rd person shooter/RPG. It is some what open world but not to the extent of say GTA,RDR or Assassin's Creed. It's pretty story heavy but a good one that keeps you interested.

There is a good amount of side missions in all three games to keep you busy.

Alot of people seem to like the first game the best but it's actually my least favorite. It's still a really good game but in terms of gameplay I found 2 and 3 way better.

I rank them 2,3 then 1.