Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Tennessee Titans Team Forum

Tennessee Titans Team Forum Discuss the Titans

Old 03-05-2013, 04:19 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like the Titans aren't pleased with the backups to CJ. I wouldn't be surprised if we get a RB and then maybe keep a guy like Mooney on the roster. Maybe find a good complimentary back to CJ and have a short yardage/FB player.
Bobo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
DoughBoy
Pro Bowler

DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DoughBoy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be estatic if we got Zac Stacy. He reminds me a ton of Travis Henry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jurrell Casey
I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin
DoughBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:01 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's absolutely going to be tons of value on RBs in the 4th-7th rounds and in UDFA
mightytitan9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:14 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bobo is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I'd be estatic if we got Zac Stacy. He reminds me a ton of Travis Henry.
Haha me too. That's one reason I put him in one of my mocks. I was a big Henry fan. I think he'd compliment CJ well.
Old 03-05-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Jonathon Franklin, but he'll probably go earlier than we will want to take a RB. If his 40 time makes him slip, I think Stepfan Taylor could be a really nice compliment to CJ. He's not the fastest guy, but he has good power, good feet, and has great patients and instincts as a runner.
Old 03-05-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mightytitan9 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Le'Veon Bell.

Joseph Randle is one of my favs but I don't see us going RB that early, but who knows.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Bell too, but I think he will go in round 2 or 3 and I don't see us going RB that early.
Old 03-06-2013, 10:10 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Yeah, I think Bell will still be around in round 4
Old 03-06-2013, 10:44 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

I really hope we go for TE Fred Davis or TE Dustin Keller, I think they are more complete players than Cook, and will likely come cheaper.

Also Mick, if we don't get James Casey we should try to add Delanie Walker from the 49ers. I think he can play that H-Back role perfectly.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

So apparently we inked Bironas to a multi-year deal. Don't know the details.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:14 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 year deal worth about 7 million I think.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:55 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Oh good. Resign Marks to a too high of contract and I think we're done for the offseason
Old 03-07-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

A bit more for Bironas than I would have hoped, but I can get over it. Marks, on the other hand, I would be upset about.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

2 yr 6.675m
Old 03-08-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Titans resigned Keyunta Dawson. I actually like the signing, he played really good last preseason and is worth having on a 1yr deal to provide depth at DE and not make us panic in FA or the draft
Old 03-08-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

It'd be nice if a guy like Dawson could take the place of a solid rotational DE that Ball held for years. I don't know if Dawson is that guy, but we need 4 deep at least at DE.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Apparently we have contacted Dustin Keller's agent. He replicates a lot of the things Cook does and hopefully doesn't think as highly as himself as Cook does.
Old 03-09-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
Bobo
Veteran

If Keller is healthy, I'd be very happy to have him.

What do y'all think of Sheldon Richardson? I've watched a bit of him and guess he's kinda like this year's Fletcher Cox. But I think I like what I've seen of him better than Cox. I still think I'd give Star an advantage due to his power. I hope there's a run on the top OT's before our pick so we have pick of the litter...or trade down bate.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:32 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Apparently we have contacted Dustin Keller's agent. He replicates a lot of the things Cook does and hopefully doesn't think as highly as himself as Cook does.
This is really good news. He has better route options, better blocking than Cook and you haven't heard a peep from this guy about the dysfunctional Jets.

Plus, the guy has produced. He still stretches the field very well, and I he's never played with WRs like we have on the outside.

Jared Cook in a recent article reported he wants $6m a season, he's worth half that. Aaron Hernandez got $6m a season.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:35 AM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobo View Post

What do y'all think of Sheldon Richardson? I've watched a bit of him and guess he's kinda like this year's Fletcher Cox. But I think I like what I've seen of him better than Cox. I still think I'd give Star an advantage due to his power. I hope there's a run on the top OT's before our pick so we have pick of the litter...or trade down bate.
I like him, I'd say the Fletcher Cox comparison is a relatively good one. Right now, if we were drafting I'd take Richardson. Stars heart condition is still a concern, and on tape I don't know if I see the ability to translate to the pro game with Star. I know everyone wants to compare him to Ngata, but I don't see it.

In the end, I really hope we find a trade mark if Ansah is gone. Or even if he is to be honest. I'm hoping maybe both OTs are gone and someone needs to jump San Diego to get Johnson.
Old 03-09-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
Norcal3518
Rookie

Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Norcal3518 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Stepfan Taylor to compliment CJ.

I agree that Cook is asking way too much. He has flashes of what he can do but just doesnt do it on a consistent basis. I like Keller that only problem I have with him is his health. He always seems to get beat up in the season probably because of his size.

For the draft I think its just going to come down to who is available for us to pick. I like Warmack just because I think we need to upgrade the OL to help our strength in running the ball. I wanted us to take DeCastro last season.
I am not a big fan of the DL in this draft I think there are a lot of really good ones but not many that jump out at me as being studs. With that being said I can totally see one of the DEs falling in the draft and us taking one.
Norcal3518 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 04:09 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norcal3518 View Post
I really like Stepfan Taylor to compliment CJ.

I agree that Cook is asking way too much. He has flashes of what he can do but just doesnt do it on a consistent basis. I like Keller that only problem I have with him is his health. He always seems to get beat up in the season probably because of his size.

For the draft I think its just going to come down to who is available for us to pick. I like Warmack just because I think we need to upgrade the OL to help our strength in running the ball. I wanted us to take DeCastro last season.
I am not a big fan of the DL in this draft I think there are a lot of really good ones but not many that jump out at me as being studs. With that being said I can totally see one of the DEs falling in the draft and us taking one.
I don't know about Keller's health, he's played in all 16 games every season except last season. He and Fred Davis are the most complete TEs in FA.

I hate taking a Guard in the top 10. I'd rather trade down with someone. I know it takes two to trade, but if someone gives me a decent offers I'm taking it unless Ansah is there.

Tampa's shown under Schiano they're not afraid to move around, and they may feel the need to move up for a player like Rhodes for example or a DE if they lose Bennett (move up ahead of Miami in both scenarios)

Carolina could move up for a DT, WR, or S. The Saints may want to assure themselves Jones or Mingo.

I'm just not as high on Warmack as most
Old 03-09-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
mightytitan9
Pro Bowler

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...ns-colts-bills

This is good news!
Old 03-09-2013, 06:07 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're interested in Ricky Jean-Francois as well, according to Jim Wyatt.

I called that as a good fit a little bit ago. :)

I think he's basically got the same size/skillset as Marks, but would be cheaper.
Old 03-09-2013, 06:52 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

So far I like what I'm hearing from these rumors. If we could get Levitre and then solid rotational guys like Keller and Jean-Francois it would really free up our options to go BPA on draft day.

The Bennett brothers could also be intriguing options. According to McCormick:

#Titans have some interest in brothers Martellus Bennett (#Giants) and Michael Bennett (#Bucs) as well as #Jets TE Dustin Keller.

Michael Bennett would be a really nice pickup as a DE and Martellus is a good red zone option as a TE, which we don't really have.

Honestly, I expect us to make some moves this offseason. The coaching staff and front office guys are on the chopping block and they know it.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 03-09-2013 at 07:01 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote