Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-05-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahahahahahahaha let the butt hurt flow!! Hala Madrid!!!!

Duke Blue Devils
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 07:50 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Hahahahahahahaha let the butt hurt flow!! Hala Madrid!!!!
Please deliver my sincerest condolences to the four beloved Crimson Tide Comrades for their ill-deserved misfortune.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:52 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xjxdarren View Post
Please deliver my sincerest condolences to the four beloved Crimson Tide Comrades for their ill-deserved misfortune.
Ok will do. Still won't change the result at Old Trafford.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-05-2013, 07:54 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xjxdarren is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTPlaya21 View Post
Ok will do. Still won't change the result at Old Trafford.
I know it won't. Even AA's don't win every hand in poker against 27's, that's how the world works. We'll be fine.

Make sure you finish top four in La Liga though.
Old 03-05-2013, 07:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

That's a given. Bring home that FA Cup so you finish off a magnificent double.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-05-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
People can drive in Germany? I thought they only exported BMWs and MB's to avoid the recession.
My country's economy isn't all ****** and people don't have to drive because we have awesome public transportation?...good burn i guess...

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
My country's economy isn't all ****** and people don't have to drive because we have awesome public transportation?...good burn i guess...
That's a valid point. My hometown's subway trains are mostly made by Siemens.

Still 0.4% growth isn't a particularly encouraging Mark, if you catch my drift.

Last edited by xjxdarren : 03-05-2013 at 09:57 PM.
xjxdarren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't get what logic leads you from butthurt to trying to talk **** about Germany.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My witty Gus Johnson remark went unnoticed because of all this butthurt. It's a shame. A damn shame.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

Naw I saw it and enjoyed it.

Duke Blue Devils

Old 03-05-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

Quote:
I really don't get what logic leads you from butthurt to trying to talk **** about Germany.
That people's inability to understand the concept of momentum stems from their lack of driving skills.

Last comment about Germany wasn't aimed at talking **** tho. Neutral observation at worst. Don't be over sensitive. Arsene Wenger's still on the chopping board for ya.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That people's inability to understand the concept of momentum stems from their lack of driving skills.

Last comment about Germany wasn't aimed at talking **** tho. Neutral observation at worst. Don't be over sensitive. Arsene Wenger's still on the chopping board for ya.
So now I don't understand momentum because germans can't drive...are you gunna start making sense at any point? Not that I don't find it hilarious that in your butthurt you're brain's clearly just given up on functioning properly, just curious.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:32 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

Quote:
So now I don't understand momentum because germans can't drive...are you gunna start making sense at any point? Not that I don't find it hilarious that in your butthurt you're brain's clearly just given up on functioning properly, just curious.
You seem really fond of the word butthurt. Is it another German tradition like Oktoberfest in which you have expertise? Not that I find it hilarious, just curious.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
My witty Gus Johnson remark went unnoticed because of all this butthurt. It's a shame. A damn shame.
He goes in six...AND BURIES IT INTO THE BACK.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 03-05-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Well I can't deny that I have seen a lot of butthurt in the wake of my ass wrecking ways, but ew on the oktoberfest, do I sound Bavarian to you?

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So much ad hominem in these past few posts.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:49 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

Quote:
Well I can't deny that I have seen a lot of butthurt in the wake of my ass wrecking ways, but ew on the oktoberfest, do I sound Bavarian to you?
I'm not too sure, just assuming that in May last year you probably went through a diagnosable amount of "butthurt;" am I using that phrase correctly?
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I'm not too sure, just assuming that in May last year you probably went through a diagnosable amount of "butthurt;" am I using that phrase correctly?
Oh **** no, last may was awesome, that's when I was still fooling around with bear girl, FCU was fighting their way into a top 7 finish in the BL 2 and the Knicks made their return to the playoffs.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

I know, it's just trolling. But it's so fun I can't stop...
Old 03-05-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
English teams play dirty. It is known.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

Quote:
English teams play dirty. It is known.
German girls go down even dirtier. It is better known.
Old 03-05-2013, 10:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
German girls go down even dirtier. It is better known.
German girls are amazing, but it's ok man what english girls lack in looks and personality they totally make up for in skankerocity.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-05-2013, 11:02 PM    (permalink
xjxdarren
Rookie

Quote:
German girls are amazing, but it's ok man what english girls lack in looks and personality they totally make up for in skankerocity.
Personally for me it's more of a fear of their carrying their male-counterpart's "butthurt" specialty. That would be too much of a thrill. Thus I guess they are best consumed within the border.
Old 03-05-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Personally for me it's more of a fear of their carrying their male-counterpart's "butthurt" specialty. That would be too much of a thrill. Thus I guess they are best consumed within the border.
It's not really my thing, but I'm sure if you found a nice german girl that was into strap-on-play she'd be gentle with you and you wouldn't be too overwhelmed with the thrill. We as a people, are generally awesome at the whole sex thing.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: