Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-02-2013, 01:22 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
B) That's the thing though, her craziness comes from a place of protectiveness, unless I do something I would never do I'm in that bubble of things and people she gets protective over, so the craziness doesn't get directed at me too much. The most I have to deal with is her paranoia that we're being spied on by her creepy neighbor, how easily she can get spooked, and the fact that there be ghosts about that I don't see.
Old 03-02-2013, 05:14 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You could always send a nice little get-well bouquet to her after her surgery.
Make it roses to avoid the friendzone.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Make it roses to avoid the friendzone.
How the eff can you get friendzoned by sending flowers? If there is one thing that makes your intentions abundantly clear, it's flowers.
Old 03-02-2013, 07:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
How the eff can you get friendzoned by sending flowers? If there is one thing that makes your intentions abundantly clear, it's flowers.
Ewwwwww gross. I just sent my Grandma a flower arrangement.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 07:45 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Spring Break, I have no money and everyone left to go home. This university is a ghost town. Seriously lonely. :/

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Ewwwwww gross. I just sent my Grandma a flower arrangement.
Fine. To a person your age in a non funeral situation.
Old 03-03-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Pretty much. When I asked my girl on our first date I wasn't 100% sure if she was aware it was a date so I gave her a rose to pretty much drive the point home that I'm not lookin to be frienzoned

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:03 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just throw a winky face in when you text her. She'll know.
Old 03-05-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to **** where I eat. No doubt it will taste delicious.
Old 03-05-2013, 01:12 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So this girl at the coffee shop I go to is there everyday and let me tell ya...I haven't been this attracted to a girl in a long time. I know nothing about her, she isn't super flashy...but somethin about her. I usually have zero problem approaching girls but with her I don't know....I can't get enough sack to say anything to her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Here's some advice guys.

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Here's some advice guys.

The Truth.
Old 03-07-2013, 04:52 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's some advice guys.

My last relationship (before getting married) ended because I put my foot down on this. And i also made a fuss because the guy kept drunkenly calling and telling her he love her and she didn't stop hanging out alone with him.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've never felt comfortable with that ****, and have had no problem letting them know it.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Here's some advice guys.

Eh that's tough, I've hooked up with a girl that way, but I also have a lot of girls that I'm just friends with that would dump your ass real quick if you tried to put your foot down on it and for the most part getting a guys perspective has helped them be a lot better towards their men.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
My last relationship (before getting married) ended because I put my foot down on this. And i also made a fuss because the guy kept drunkenly calling and telling her he love her and she didn't stop hanging out alone with him.
I feel like i may have this problem pretty soon with my girlfriend, save for the hanging out alone part. She doesn't hang out with other guys but there's a few that won't stop "drunk" dialing her or professing their love to her.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:19 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Eh that's tough, I've hooked up with a girl that way, but I also have a lot of girls that I'm just friends with that would dump your ass real quick if you tried to put your foot down on it and for the most part getting a guys perspective has helped them be a lot better towards their men.
Meh, all cases are different. You got some broads who don't tell you about it and you find out from someone outside of her...which is not ok. If they tell me, well I do wanna know specifics....because its likely going to be that I'm not going to be very comfortable with it, but will let it happen. I've just seen to many friends get ****** up over from this situation, after I told them it would happen.

Quote:
Old 03-07-2013, 08:40 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I was never really OK with it either. One of my gf's in HS had a guy best friend and that turned into a mess because he liked her and of course didn't like that I was the boyfriend. I popped him once for kissing her. Luckily my current one doesn't hang out with many people, usually just me, her sister, or her best friend who's also a real good friend of mine and is with my best friend.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im just gunna say I've been a huge aid to some of my friends with their boyfriends, and even if they didn't break up with their bf's for not being cool with me, those relationships would've ended without me checking those girls and helping harangue them back into their relationships.

Admittedly it can be a double edged sword, but if it's a real friendship and not a guy who doesn't have the balls to hit on someone he likes, that swords has cut more in favor of the BF than against him.

Even the girl who ended up cheating with me, was better for her relationship as we started to figure out how to get her to really get into enjoy sex, in a way that her boyfriend just wasn't capable of until after she had worked some stuff out with me.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Last edited by Rosebud : 03-08-2013 at 12:20 AM.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:33 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like I could never hold that standard for the girl that I've been talking to/sleeping with lately just because I have talked to her best friend a lot to help get a girls perspective... and we all (the three of us) know that back in September, I tried to hook up with that best friend.

I can't avoid that best friend though, as we have 2 classes together, our office hours together, and other events just because of our positions.

Again though, that best friend is the one who introduced me to this girl back in November.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:30 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When a girl tries to stop a guy from speaking to people he's friends/family with, she's a manipulating *****. When a guy does the same thing, it's okay?

Forenci/

RIP themaninblack

Last edited by SuperPacker : 03-08-2013 at 06:01 AM.
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 03:59 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperPacker View Post
When a girl tries to stop a guy from speaking to people he's friends/family with she's a manipulating *****. When a guy does the same thing, it's okay?

Forenci/

Last edited by pierce2walker : 03-08-2013 at 04:09 AM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Meh, all cases are different. You got some broads who don't tell you about it and you find out from someone outside of her...which is not ok. If they tell me, well I do wanna know specifics....because its likely going to be that I'm not going to be very comfortable with it, but will let it happen. I've just seen to many friends get ****** up over from this situation, after I told them it would happen.
That's the way I look at it. I have always had plenty of girl friends, and enjoy talking to them so whenever I've been in a relationship I pretty much let the girl I'm seeing know that as long as nothing that shouldn't be happening isn't happening, if they've got guy friends, I let them talk, most of them I'm met and become friends with now anyway, so it's not like I'm worried about any of that. I see why some people don't want their gf/bf talking to opposite sex "friends" but I enjoy being able to talk to my female friends and wouldn't want to not be able to talk to them if a girl said she didn't want me talking to them, so I treat them the same. Exes are a different story, there are some times where you just would rather them not talking, but even then I usually let it be. I haven't gotten into a relationship with a girl who has been what I would call too hung up on an ex.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:50 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was watching the Wonder Years and was reminded of this gem that I thought I'd share:

Old 03-13-2013, 03:02 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is a girl in one of my classes (college) who I am pretty sure is attracted to me. Today I talked to her for a minute and she brought up Spring Break (she's going to PCB) and she told me if I'm down there I should hit her up on facebook and we could get together. Well I got on facebook and messaged her with my number and told her she should text me. She texted me a minute or two after.

Girl: Hey! This is ___. Just so if I do decide to text you later, you have it. Or if you choose to text me. :P
Me: Ha, either way. Who are you going to the beach with?
Girl: I don't really know exactly as of now. My boyfriend and his friends and then a bunch of friends from auburn.

The BF is FB official and I knew she had one. But should I try to get her over to my place and if so how? Only time I've hooked up with girls with a BF, it has been their initiative. I've yet to even text back.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote