Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-03-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
hobbes2053
Pro Bowler

hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hobbes2053 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just watched Life of Pi with 2 of my roommates (a couple) and one of them would not shut the **** up. Through the entire movie, she kept verbally weeping when something sad happened, asking if the movie was based on a true story, trying to rationalize why certain things would or would not happen, etc.

I don't care too much if people talk in movie theaters, but I cannot stand when people talk/make comments/ask stupid questions when watching a movie at home or with friends (when everyone is watching the movie and nothing else is happening). Just shut your ******* mouth and we'll all talk about it when it ends.

worker bees can leave
even drones can fly away
the queen is their slave

themaninblack
hobbes2053 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 12:45 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post
I just watched Life of Pi with 2 of my roommates (a couple) and one of them would not shut the **** up. Through the entire movie, she kept verbally weeping when something sad happened, asking if the movie was based on a true story, trying to rationalize why certain things would or would not happen, etc.

I don't care too much if people talk in movie theaters, but I cannot stand when people talk/make comments/ask stupid questions when watching a movie at home or with friends (when everyone is watching the movie and nothing else is happening). Just shut your ******* mouth and we'll all talk about it when it ends.
Or at least go all Mystery Science Theater on that ****.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 02:53 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You know what grinds my gears?!!!

When you are driving on the highway, nothing crazy but normal speed 70-80. The slow ass car in the right lane next to you JUST HAS TO get in front of you for no friking reason. Not only do they see you coming at the right speed, but they say F IT. I'm coming in with my slow ass car and force there way in even though if they wait 2 seconds for me to pass, there is no one behind me.

And then what do they do?!!?!!? They go in front of you and continue to go 45 MPH ON THE DAMN HIGHWAY.

Thank you - happens to me on a daily basis on the way to work.
At least you're able to drive 70-80 on your way to work. Sounds like traffic isn't an issue for you.
Old 03-03-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
bearfan
All-Pro

bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Professors that tell you to pack lightly in a small-medium sized bag for an extended study abroad trip, and then between the 2 classes require 8+ books...douchebags.

That **** grinds my gears.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeansDooma View Post
who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?
bearfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbes2053 View Post

I think I posted about this in this very thread a few months ago. My wife's family does this and I hate it. Every time they start talking, I turn it up a little bit. Eventually, the TV is on full blast. Unfortunately, this doesn't often work because they are loud talkers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. áOne of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. áAwesome. áJust like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.á
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearfan View Post
Professors that tell you to pack lightly in a small-medium sized bag for an extended study abroad trip, and then between the 2 classes require 8+ books...douchebags.

That **** grinds my gears.
That's lame. My school used all e-books or keep a bunch of textbooks on abroad campuses. I studied abroad 3 time, 1 textbook.
Old 03-05-2013, 06:02 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The phrase "trade down."

Mother ******, Team A does not just call up Team B and ask them to give up picks and money because Team A doesn't like their choices. Goddamn, use some logic.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:47 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
The phrase "trade down."

Mother ******, Team A does not just call up Team B and ask them to give up picks and money because Team A doesn't like their choices. Goddamn, use some logic.
And whenever they dont like a pick, or it may be the slightest reach by someones obscure board, they are like "Oh derp they should have traded down" "Why didnt they just trade down".

Its not that easy to just trade down people. Nowadays its rare for any team to even want to trade up.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
And whenever they dont like a pick, or it may be the slightest reach by someones obscure board, they are like "Oh derp they should have traded down" "Why didnt they just trade down".

Its not that easy to just trade down people. Nowadays its rare for any team to even want to trade up.
You know what does not grind my gears? You Jennifer Love Hewitt avy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. áOne of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. áAwesome. áJust like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.á
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:26 AM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The term "You took me out of context." the term its self isn't a problem but more of how people use it. People often use it as almost an argument without an argument.

Here is the definition of context

Quote:
conĚtext [kon-tekst]
noun
the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect: You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.
the set of circumstances or facts that surround a particular event, situation, etc.
To properly use "You took me out of context" would be in a situation like this.
Quote:
"I was playing Far Cry 3 and I was getting mauled by a pack of dogs. Man did it feel good stabbing those dogs in the neck."

"ZOMG! You stab dogs in the neck! You awful person! I'm calling the cops!"

"No you took me out of context I was talking about a video game. "

How to improperly use "You took me out of context"

Quote:
"I would never want Barry Sanders on my team."

"WTF are you serious that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard!"

"HEY you are taking me out of context!"

The difference is two fold. In the proper example it is clear that there is a clear context. The action of stabbing a dog is placed in the context of playing a video game which is not nearly as bad. The person said "You are taking me out of context." and then provided context.

Context is not confined to statements within conversation there is also situational context. For example.

"Reggie Bush sucks he only had 25 yards against the Bucs."

"That stat is taken out of context."
See here very little is said. Just some context may exist that makes that stat irrelevant but there is no context added so it adds nothing to the conversation.

"That stat is taken out of context Bush was injured after three carries."
Here on the other hand tells me everything I need to know about why he only has 25 yards and goes against the conclusion that the original stat presents.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
WCH
Pro Bowler

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People who go into internet debates with no solid argument, and just try to use acronyms and the letter z to characterize the other side as being a bunch of 13 year old girls. Example:

"OMG where to playz jOeckel?!"
WCH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the main lesson from today's posts in this thread are...

We need to gather everyone from the NFL and Draft forum, lock them in a barn, and burn it to the ground. Save the off topic regulars. And throw extra lighter fluid on the 49er fans.

Last edited by pierce2walker : 03-05-2013 at 01:29 PM.
pierce2walker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
You know what does not grind my gears? You Jennifer Love Hewitt avy.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:11 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can't stand guys who find the need to constantly point out how tough they are and how, in their words, "_____ is so p****. I would kill him in a fight." or "______ is so p****, I would never do that.". We get it, you think you're tougher than everyone, no one gives a ****, now sit down and shut the **** up. Worst part is this kid always points out how other people always try and act tough when they're *****, but all he ever does is talk about how tough he is

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:18 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sounds like you hang out with some real bros.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Sounds like you hang out with some real bros.
it's just one kid, and our time is limited, but we have mutual friends and are living in the same hall.

Old 03-07-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

get him in a real fight.
set him straight.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-07-2013, 08:42 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
get him in a real fight.
set him straight.
"bro I used to box, those kids don't even know how to fight, they're so *****. I could take all 3 of them and once and be fine"

That is an actual quote from him. I guarantee if I got him in a real fight he'd either a. lose and say it was cheap-shots and that the other guy is still a ***** or b. he'd win and never shut the **** up about it there is no winning with self-absorbed people like him

Old 03-07-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
"bro I used to box, those kids don't even know how to fight, they're so *****. I could take all 3 of them and once and be fine"

That is an actual quote from him. I guarantee if I got him in a real fight he'd either a. lose and say it was cheap-shots and that the other guy is still a ***** or b. he'd win and never shut the **** up about it there is no winning with self-absorbed people like him
I love watching guys who "train" in actual bar/street fights.
"DUDE you can't do that!"

**** you it's a fight I'll do whatever I have to

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-09-2013, 04:25 AM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Being the bigger man and proverbially "letting it go", grinds my gears.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Being the bigger man and proverbially "letting it go", grinds my gears.
Just tell her to go to the mall and buy an outfit. Works for me.

My pet peeve lately is they tell me we're pumping more oil out of the ground here in the US than ever before and i'm still paying 4 bucks a gallon. I'm not buying an electric car.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:18 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Just tell her to go to the mall and buy an outfit. Works for me.
You are so far off on this one. Not that I have never used that before, but this was not one of those instances.

Old 03-10-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Alright, I got everything. Let's get this over with CJ

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-10-2013, 04:34 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

I assure you, I am beyond such crude measures. I prefer to torture over a prolonged period of time.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:06 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Elevator etiquette in general is something I've touched on previously, but this morning I had a new one.

3 people get in the elevator including myself. Our elevators are probably a good 6x6, so we can comfortably fit probably about 8 people. When I'm the first one on, I hit my floor and immediately move to the back corner to allow optimal space for everyone else.

This morning I do this, 2nd person in is a girl a little older than me that goes to the opposite back corner (great move), and then a middle aged lady is last. One would assume she either would stand toward the front middle or sides, or move to the back middle. Nope, she hits her floor and proceeds to move back about 6 inches in front of me. I stare around in disbelief like wtf is going on, and at this point am sort of pinned in the corner. So I of course awkwardly side step over to the middle to allow more space. Seriously, what is with people not knowing how to function in confined spaces with other human beings?

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote