Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-05-2013, 07:09 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Vince Young has a .646 winning percentage as a starter, one of the best of all time. To put that in perspective, that's a little better than a 10-6 record each season.

VINCE YOUNG JUSS WINZ GAMEZzZz
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 08:21 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hard to believe the Chiefs traded for Alex Smith when they could have signed the superstar trio of Vince Young, Pat White, and JaMarcus Russell for cheap and watched them all resurrect their careers.
Old 03-06-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Darrin Moore, WR Texas Tech:

6'3-1/2"
226 lbs
4.5 Forty
9'8" Broad Jump
34" Vertical
7.1 3-cone
11.8 60-yard shuttle
4.2 20-yard shuttle
13 reps

https://twitter.com/D_MO14/status/309380501540585472
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 09:44 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Just a heads up.

It was reported that Vince Young will work out at Texas's pro day....Dude is not giving up the dream....

I smiled when i read the news.
He better do all the drills.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:40 PM    (permalink
badgerbacker
Pro Bowler

badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.badgerbacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.jsonline.com/sports/badge...195785241.html

Good to see Montee Ball around the 4.5 range and improve his short shuttle time as well. Obviously not a burner, but he has enough speed to play at the next level.
Old 03-07-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Am I the only Bills fan that is secretly hoping for "epic fail" time for Nassib at his pro day today?...

Just me...Ok...Fine

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 01:50 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Am I the only Bills fan that is secretly hoping for "epic fail" time for Nassib at his pro day today?...

Just me...Ok...Fine
That'll just mean you get your franchise QB in the 4th or 5th round instead of the 2nd. ;)

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:34 PM    (permalink
Azhais
Rookie

Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Azhais is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So, apparently Matt Scott did well today.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/b...-after-pro-day

Quote:
Gil Brandt ‏@Gil_Brandt
Arizona's Rich Rodriguez calls Matt Scott the best QB he's seen in 23 years of coaching
Azhais is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:41 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhais View Post

Rich Rod really needs to learn to stop talking now a days.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhais View Post

Yea...no. Richrod is an idiot. Cracks me up how all these "athletic" qbs are getting so much talk and pre draft inflation. The dude ran a 4.7 at the combine yet it was a "fast" and athletic 4.7 if you ask Black Bolt...right bub?
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Yea...no. Richrod is an idiot. Cracks me up how all these "athletic" qbs are getting so much talk and pre draft inflation. The dude ran a 4.7 at the combine yet it was a "fast" and athletic 4.7 if you ask Black Bolt...right bub?

Scott ran a 3.99 in the 20 yard shuttle, so yes I'd say that 4.7 is a very fast and athletic time for Scott.

I'd love to see him back up RG3 and trade Cousins for picks.
Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Uh...6.69 3-cone and 3.99 short shuttle. Those numbers are more impressive for a QB than forty. Those are on par with the best CBs. Only 1 CB ran a better 3-cone and 1 ran the same. Only 2 CBs ran a better short shuttle.

You don't need to be fast in a straight line to be a good runner.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Glenn Foster Illinois

Quote:
Glenn Foster, DL (6-foot-3 5/8, 286 pounds) — Foster ran the 40-yard dash in 4.82 and 4.79 seconds, had a 4.45-second short shuttle and a 7.15-second three-cone drill. He recorded a 39 1/2-inch vertical jump and a 10-foot-9 broad jump. He also had 29 lifts of 225 pounds on the bench press. Foster was not invited to the NFL Scouting Combine. Foster had a fantastic workout, and he would have been the top performer in his position group at the combine in the vertical jump and broad jump. Foster will have a lot of scouts scrambling back to the film room to see why he didn’t have a better draft grade and wasn’t invited to the combine.
http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/07/glen...Twitter_brandt
I honestly haven't watched Illinois play at all this year but it doesn't seem like his numbers translated on the field but they look pretty impressive especially his short area explosion. I'm not sure where to peg him as a developmental guy possibly at three tech ? He doesn't have the prototypical length to play DE and is a shade slow to kick outside to SOLB in the 3-4.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:24 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rex Burkhead got his 40 down in the 4.5 range, Compton looked good as well. Kyler Reed ran a 4.42 with a 41 inch vertical
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 11:30 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Scott ran a 3.99 in the 20 yard shuttle, so yes I'd say that 4.7 is a very fast and athletic time for Scott.

Good luck with that.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
bigbenn
Veteran

bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witten4HOF View Post
http://blogs.nfl.com/2013/03/07/glen...Twitter_brandt
I honestly haven't watched Illinois play at all this year but it doesn't seem like his numbers translated on the field but they look pretty impressive especially his short area explosion. I'm not sure where to peg him as a developmental guy possibly at three tech ? He doesn't have the prototypical length to play DE and is a shade slow to kick outside to SOLB in the 3-4.
I can help you out here since I (Literally) called this...Foster was originally a DE. He moved to DT in 2010 because of depth issues and stuck there even though he was only 255 or so pounds. He was still solid to good despite that. This year was his first year at 280+ and it was more of the same. I said before the season that he could possibly be an early round pick, and this is a big part of the reason. Just imagine if he would've stayed light and stayed at DE ripping off those 4.4's like he used to...either way he made himself some money, and this is no fluke. He can actually be a pretty good NFL player.
bigbenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
Kyler Reed ran a 4.42 with a 41 inch vertical

Any other numbers for him (cone, shuttle, split, bench, height, weight, etc.)?
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:31 AM    (permalink
bornnraisedwhodat
Rookie

bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bornnraisedwhodat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Colston had the worse case of drops you have ever seen in his workouts as well.

That with his 40 time.....

Dude is a beast - No one saw it coming.
Even Sean Payton admits he had no idea. Just though he was a big bodied guy who could come in and compete. I remember when Colston came to rookie mini camp, he looked just terrible. Over weight, dropped everthing. I thoughy.. well this guy will be cut soon. But he got his weight down, hooked up with Drew over the off season to workout and work on timing, and ripped it up his rookie year and onward.

He will always have limitations due to his lack of speed but size, route running ability, body control, intelligence will always make him highly productive. Those guys are hard to find that late because it's hard to measure determination.
bornnraisedwhodat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:27 PM    (permalink
SunTzu_22
Veteran

SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SunTzu_22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Just give the Chiefs a call, they still have a 3rd round pick to trade.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sheldon Richardson ran a 4.71 forty today at the Mizzou proday. Kind of what I expected him to run at the Combine, no idea where the 5.02 came from. He also performed in the shuttle and 3-cone drill.

TJ Moe who had a very underrated combine, kept all his numbers but did run the forty. No official numbers yet, but I've seen high 4.5s to low 4.6s. I think he needed to at least run in the 4.6s today.

Kendall Lawrence ran in the 4.3s. He won't get drafted but could get signed as a UDFA,
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:13 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

Since the QB position is all of the sudden all about 40 times Jeff Tuel ran a 4.55 at his pro day.

Besides that though he was a good QB on playing for a program in disarray. He has all the measureables and tools needed. An intriguing name to consider - especially since Matt Scott is all of the sudden a hot commodity

http://www.spokesman.com/stories/201...his-best-shot/
Old 03-09-2013, 09:42 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jasper Collins ran a 4.47 yesterday.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Find ONE post in which I've mentioned Matt Scott, troll baby. I'm waiting.

Sounds like you are haunted by "athletic" QBs. Are you experience sleep disturbance, headaches or explainable aches and pains? If so, it could be a sign of something more serious.

Last edited by Black Bolt : 03-09-2013 at 10:05 AM.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:46 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sam McGuffie 4.28 in 40 41.5 vert, Broad jump 11.2 ft 3.8 in shuttle at a regional combine

had 1267 yards from scrimmage his sophomore year with 9 tds, nagging leg injuries his junior year, switched to wideout, started to get the hang of it towards the end of his senior year with 600 yards and 5 tds with a long of 88, 80 yards in his last game. I thought did okay at Michigan for being a scrawny true freshman in RichRod's system with no capable qb of running the system, he bulked up since then. I wouldn't mind seeing a team take a late pick on him, he has all the measurables and has shown flashes of play making ability. He had concussion problems that year but hasn't had them since his freshman year which was 2008, I think part of the reason was he was still recovering from the first one and then RichRod decided to put him on return duties against Ohio State.

Last edited by batsandgats : 03-09-2013 at 05:55 PM.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:56 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
Sam McGuffie 4.28 in 40 41.5 vert, Broad jump 11.2 ft 3.8 in shuttle

had 1267 yards from scrimmage his sophomore year with 9 tds, nagging leg injuries his junior year, switched to wideout, started to get the hang of it towards the end of his senior year with 600 yards and 5 tds with a long of 88, 80 yards in his last game. I thought did okay at Michigan for being a scrawny true freshman in RichRod's system with no capable qb of running the system, he bulked up since then. I wouldn't mind seeing a team take a late pick on him, he has all the measurables and has shown flashes of play making ability. He had concussion problems that year but hasn't had them since his freshman year which was 2008, I think part of the reason was he was still recovering from the first one and then RichRod decided to put him on return duties against Ohio State.
I was really surprised McGuffie wasn't invited to the combine.
Can he return kicks???
McGuffie is one of the best pure athletes available in the draft. Hope he can catch and learn to run routes.