Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-06-2013, 03:36 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gonna miss him, one of the best characters the WWE ever had

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:45 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Because he was about 90% body fat?
He had lost alot of weight recently he had the gastic bypass surgery.

I listened to a hour long interview with him like a month ago and he came across as super nice and down to earth guy. He gave out his personal email address and said he personally reply's to all emails unless its something rude.
Old 03-06-2013, 03:47 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope taker and kane do something to honor him. And I'm ready for Punk to say something "controversial" about him.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way he was a real licensed mortician and talked about how everyone would freak out when they would see him for the first at the funeral home.
Old 03-06-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul Bearer was some how creepier in Beyond the Mat than he ever was as a persona.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And ffs, poor Dolph. He's pretty much a mid card jobber at this point.
They're probably making him job so much so you will forget about him. Then when he cashes in the briefcase, it will be a surprise. The problem with that plan is that if/when he wins the title, you will think "Great. He will lose the belt in his first title defense."

Quote:
I'm probably the only one, but I'm loving the **** out of Fandango.
I hope he won't do the "I refuse to wrestle because they're not saying my name right" bit too long.

Quote:
By the way he was a real licensed mortician and talked about how everyone would freak out when they would see him for the first at the funeral home.
LOL! I read once that The Big Boss Man really was a prison guard and that's how he got the gimmick. Unfortunately, BBM is also no longer with us.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 05:28 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
I hope he won't do the "I refuse to wrestle because they're not saying my name right" bit too long.
I kind of want him to pull it at Mania after they hype up a debut for him. Would be hysterical.
Old 03-07-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Holy **** I didn't know Paul Bearer died until today! Very sad, his memory will live on through my avy.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
DI
Veteran

DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DI is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else see this Monday being the beginning of a face turn for Cody Rhodes? I feel as if this is something that is right around the corner. I have a feeling that he'll end up getting distracted by Kaitlyn on RAW and lose the match to the Outlaws, leading to Sandow blaming her for the loss and Cody defending her. Feel like it could be a nice change for Cody if this were to happen and I feel a feud between him and Sandow would be great.
DI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Probably not going to happen

Quote:
The New Age Outlaws have accepted Team Rhodes Scholars match for this Monday's episode of Raw. They had until noon today to back out of the match.

Billy Gunn wrote on Twitter, "50 mins of cardio, chest,back, and abs, I tanned and all of this just for @CodyRhodesWWE @TheDamienSandow . This Monday on #Raw , it's on!"

Cody Rhodes commented, "Saturday at 5|4c I will be letting fans behind closed doors as I divulge what my training schedule consists of as I prepare for the NAO."

Damien Sandow's personal scribe, Ignatius, wrote on Twitter, "@WWERoadDogg &@Realbillygunn are showing some bravado I see! RAW Outlaws vs Scholars! Sincerely, Ignatius #shouldhavebackedout"

As of this writing, there is no official word if their feud will carry out through WrestleMania.
Old 03-07-2013, 10:43 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

So xpac got his legend contact today from wwe. How does that differ from a regular contact?

Last edited by Bert Macklin : 03-07-2013 at 10:50 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:18 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
So xpac got his legend contact today from wwe. How does that differ from a regular contact?
Im not sure on the details but I think it means he gets a base salary and will be appearing on TV more. Most of the people on legend contracts are the guys who showed up on classic raw
Old 03-08-2013, 10:57 AM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am pretty sure its like a deal for likeness rights so they can use your names to sell figures and video games and things like that. I don't think it has anything to do with showing up on tv or wrestling.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TNA's new marketing strategy should be: Watch us live, you can't hear Taz's terrible commentary.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by LTgiants View Post
I am pretty sure its like a deal for likeness rights so they can use your names to sell figures and video games and things like that. I don't think it has anything to do with showing up on tv or wrestling.
The night he got it he showed up at an NXT event
Old 03-10-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The night he got it he showed up at an NXT event
So what? Kevin Nash got a legends deal and has shown up on NXT a couple times but that doesn't mean you are going to see him wrestle in a WWE ring anymore.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
So what? Kevin Nash got a legends deal and has shown up on NXT a couple times but that doesn't mean you are going to see him wrestle in a WWE ring anymore.
Who said anything about wrestling?
Old 03-10-2013, 08:45 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Who said anything about wrestling?
I did in the post you responded to. So I am bringing it up again that I don't think legends deal has anything to do with wrestling and more to do with likeness rights and things like that.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
I did in the post you responded to. So I am bringing it up again that I don't think legends deal has anything to do with wrestling and more to do with likeness rights and things like that.
NAO's are wrestling 2 weeks in a row. Just saying.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:21 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
NAO's are wrestling 2 weeks in a row. Just saying.
NAO don't have legends deal as far as I know. Road Dogg is a backstage agent and Billy Gunn is a trainer in NXT. So again what is your point?
Old 03-10-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Bully Ray is the new TNA Heavyweight Champion and The President of Aces & Eights.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
NAO don't have legends deal as far as I know. Road Dogg is a backstage agent and Billy Gunn is a trainer in NXT. So again what is your point?
You're being awfully defensive over nothing.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:52 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bully Ray is the new TNA Heavyweight Champion and The President of Aces & Eights.
Took too long to reveal it, since Bully was whitehot about BFG last year. Still, congrats to him, he's worked dang hard to remake himself.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You're being awfully defensive over nothing.
I am not being defensive. I am simply responding to you deciding to quote my 2 day old post to talk about Waltman showing up to NXT.

As if that is something he has never done before and means something to what I was talking about in my post.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
Took too long to reveal it, since Bully was whitehot about BFG last year. Still, congrats to him, he's worked dang hard to remake himself.
Oh I know TNA royally screwed up the booking of Bully and Aces & Eights. I just felt like posting it after seeing the PPV. The fans in the Alamo Dome were pelting them with garbage which I thought was cool to see.