Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-08-2013, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watched a few more games; now 100% convinced he's a guard at the next level. Tied with Warmack for #2-3 in my rankings, behind Cooper.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:47 AM    (permalink
TankGiant
Rookie

TankGiant hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Do you guys think Fluker compares to Cordy Glenn at all? From what I have seen, Glenn seemed to be playing really well at Left tackle for the bills.
TankGiant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:10 PM    (permalink
PossibleCabbage
Pro Bowler

PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PossibleCabbage is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TankGiant View Post
Do you guys think Fluker compares to Cordy Glenn at all? From what I have seen, Glenn seemed to be playing really well at Left tackle for the bills.
I have a higher grade on Fluker as a right tackle than anybody since Loadholt. Hard to compare to Glenn, since I do think Glenn can play left tackle a bit (I want to see him fail at it before I move him). Fluker I wouldn't play at left tackle, and he's honestly not my kind of guard.
PossibleCabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Glenn seems to be more light on his feet but is not the mauler Fluker is. I mean that as a prospect, not as a retroactive thing now that he is the Bills LT. The words "dancing bear" were used more than once before he was drafted.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote