Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-07-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's better than london, ont?
We don't have the Knights....so no, London is better.

Ahh who am I kidding Hamilton sucks.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:45 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Right when the Hawks get good management the Red Wings fly away to another conference. A bunch of chickens.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, Getzlaf got paid. 66 million/8 years
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
Right when the Hawks get good management the Red Wings fly away to another conference. A bunch of chickens.
Lolz. Don't kid. You love that we're leaving you in a cupcake division.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
Well, Getzlaf got paid. 66 million/8 years
That's extravagant. Think Corey Perry gets similarly signed?
Old 03-08-2013, 01:59 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Lolz. Don't kid. You love that we're leaving you in a cupcake division.
I would rather beat on the wings for the next 10 years. Separating the Hawks from all other O6 teams really sucks.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I would rather beat on the wings for the next 10 years. Separating the Hawks from all other O6 teams really sucks.
Yes and no. Realignment does give a home and home with every single O6 every year.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes and no. Realignment does give a home and home with every single O6 every year.
Yeah, yeah. I have a fear that soon NHL coverage will just be east coast teams and leave the two western conferences as 2nd class citizens.

Old 03-08-2013, 02:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Yeah, yeah. I have a fear that soon NHL coverage will just be east coast teams and leave the two western conferences as 2nd class citizens.
I'm not overly excited about the Wings moving East. As a viewer, I think I dislike it. I do think it helps boost competitiveness with less ridiculous travel though.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm excited to see the Wings more often!

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's extravagant. Think Corey Perry gets similarly signed?
I do, but I'm always an optimist.
Ducks are in an interesting spot. Three of their best players - Teemu, Koivu, and Lydman (Finns rule) - are all 35+ and on expiring contracts. They'll have Etem on a rookie deal and probably get Palmieri to sign a cheap, short-term RFA deal. Booby Ryan trade rumors will be back in full swing, I'm sure.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, I hadn't realized Getzlaf was only 27. I thought the dude was in his early-mid 30's lol.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:28 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Told y'all the avs would end the streak.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I do, but I'm always an optimist.
Ducks are in an interesting spot. Three of their best players - Teemu, Koivu, and Lydman (Finns rule) - are all 35+ and on expiring contracts. They'll have Etem on a rookie deal and probably get Palmieri to sign a cheap, short-term RFA deal. Booby Ryan trade rumors will be back in full swing, I'm sure.
Ryan to Pittsburgh!

Last edited by Hines : 03-09-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Hines is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:14 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stash View Post
Wow, I hadn't realized Getzlaf was only 27. I thought the dude was in his early-mid 30's lol.
Well he does have the hair of a 50-year old.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:37 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

Well the streak is over. The team looked gassed for much of the game. Let's see how they bounce back.

Old 03-09-2013, 12:38 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They will now lose 23 games in a row.

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well he does have the hair of a 50-year old.
Yeah, it's a combination of that and it just feels like he's been around forever.
Old 03-10-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
it's better than london, ont?
if you enjoy seeing crackheads walking around
Old 03-10-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Gomez had a goal and an assist yesterday.....jealous?
Old 03-10-2013, 05:00 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Bobrovsky has been playing very far from terrible. Anything to keep Mason off the ice is a good thing.
He's a loose cannon! Still holding true. Jackets are even ahead of Buffalo in the standings lolololol
Old 03-10-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

Detroit will be glad to get out of a division with Columbus :P

Chris Kunitz is 3rd in the league in scoring. Chris Kunitz. Sidney Crosby.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:27 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Wild game has been crazy. Wild had 5 dudes in the box at once. Up 2-0.

**** the Canucks.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Detroit will be glad to get out of a division with Columbus :P

Chris Kunitz is 3rd in the league in scoring. Chris Kunitz. Sidney Crosby.
It's amazing what Kunitz has been doing.
Old 03-11-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Brodin

Quote:
– Scotty Bowman has been impressed with two young defensemen: the Phoenix Coyotes’ Oliver Ekman-Larsson and the Minnesota Wild’s Jonas Brodin. Mark these words: “You’ll see in a couple years. You’ll be talking about these guys among the top half-dozen defensemen in the league. That’s how good they are.” He loves their skating, skill and hockey sense – how passes are always tape-to-tape.