Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-08-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Meh. Decent signing I guess. A hell of a lot better than anyone we had opposite Flowers.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Meh. Decent signing I guess. A hell of a lot better than anyone we had opposite Flowers.
Man that seems like a more than decent. Congrats sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:22 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Let the tampering begin:

Per Pro Football Central:

49ers and Cowboys have contacted Wes Welker's agent.

Browns and Titans contact Cliff Avril (agent)

Bills contact Brandon Gibson and LaRon Landry

Lions contact Reggie Bush

Vikings contact Mike Wallace and Greg Gennings

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 03-08-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-08-2013, 11:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post
Let the tampering begin:

I dare us to sign to LaRon Landy. I will throw myself into a ditch.

And on the Robinson signing - not a bad CB to pair with Flowers but I would not say congrats on landing him, dude has gone straight pathetic last 2 seasons.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:33 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let the tampering begin:

damn, the Vikings love ex-Packers.

Also, Dunta as decent? You're hoping for the best with calling him a decent signing
Old 03-08-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

damn I must have missed Dunta playing like crap this season....I retract my congrats..lol

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Cowboys and Lions contact Steven Jackson....

That doesn't make a lot of sense for either team especially the Lions...I realize a lot of teams are kicking tires though...

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Patriots contact Michael Turner..

Why..just why?

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:44 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why..just why?
Fullback conversion?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ugh I would hate to see Michael Turner as a Patriot. I love that guy. Even if he did put the cap on our potential perfect season a while back.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Eagles contact Dashon Goldson....

Noooooooooooo

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:51 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Why..just why?
Ugh, no idea.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:53 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Bears contact Eric Winston....

That deal needs to get done..

Quote:
Old 03-08-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Let the tampering begin:

I dont think there is anyway Jennings signs with us. But I could see making a big push for Mike Wallace unless his price is to high. Percy is pretty much good as gone.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition

Last edited by General Zod : 03-08-2013 at 11:56 PM.
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Zod View Post
I dont think there is anyway Jennings signs with us. But I could see making a big push for Mike Wallace unless his price is to high. Percy is pretty much good as gone.
But imagine the speed of Percy and Wallace together.

Whoa....

Yes I realize they could never play together probably for cap reasons.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:

Either way - I'm sure Jay Cutler is out somewhere complaining about something.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

www.profootballcentral.com/

+ Mike Wallace and Greg Jennings

Well according to this site anyways,
Old 03-09-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Dannell Ellerbe has reportedly re-signed with Baltimore per Pro Football Central

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Dannell Ellerbe has reportedly re-signed with Baltimore per Pro Football Central
You knew that had to happen. He played well when Ray was out this year, and it would be too much turnover losing him along with Ray,Kruger, Carey, and Reed.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Greg Jennings has said he will only play someplace warm or for Green Bay.
Old 03-09-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Greg Jennings has said he will only play someplace warm or for Green Bay.
Is "someplace warm" code for "Most $"

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Per Pro Football Central (which I've never seen until tonight) both the Bears and Colts have contacted Andy Levitre's agent. **** off Bears.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:13 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Per Pro Football Central (which I've never seen until tonight) both the Bears and Colts have contacted Andy Levitre's agent. **** off Bears.
Pro Football Central broke the Alex Smith trade, they aren't too bad.

Quote:
Old 03-09-2013, 12:18 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
LOL my thoughts exactly. This is one of my biggest FA wants. That and Lou.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:19 AM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Is "someplace warm" code for "Most $"
no, i think he just REALLY wants to play in Miami