Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-12-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default One of the Strangest Mocks You'll See

This mock was done by me PMing a fan of each team and asking them who they wanted. The results are...different. This isn't even close to most people's mocks.

I made the Bears pick. I'm not going to expose who did the rest of the picks. Those guys can do it themselves if they want people to see their handiwork.

Take your time and look at each pick instead of just the one for your team. It came out pretty interesting.

1 KC - Geno Smith, QB, WEST VIRGINIA

2 JAX - Dion Jordan, DE, OREGON

3 OAK - Star Lotulelei, DT, UTAH

4 PHI - Luke Joeckel, OT, TEXAS A&M

5 DET - Dee Milliner, CB, ALABAMA

6 CLE - Jarvis Jones, OLB, GEORGIA

7 ARI - Eric Fisher, OT, CENTRAL MICHIGAN

8 BUF - Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, TENNESSEE

9 NYJ - Barkevious Mingo, DE, LOUISIANA ST

10 TEN - Shariff Floyd, DT, FLORIDA

11 SD - Lane Johnson, OT, OKLAHOMA

12 MIA - Xavier Rhodes, CB, FLORIDA ST

13 TB - Desmond Trufant, CB, WASHINGTON

14 CAR - Chance Warmack, OG, ALABAMA

15 NO - Bjoern Werner, OLB, FLORIDA ST

16 STL - Jonathan Cooper, OG, NORTH CAROLINA

17 PIT - Kenny Vaccaro, S, TEXAS

18 DAL - DJ Fluker, OT/OG, ALABAMA

19 NYG - Ezekial Ansah, DE, BRIGHAM YOUNG

20 CHI - Cornellius Carradine, DE, FLORIDA ST

21 CIN - Arthur Brown, ILB, KANSAS ST

22 STL (from WAS) - Tavon Austin, WR, WEST VIRGINIA

23 MIN - Keenan Allen, WR, CALIFORNIA

24 IND - Damontre Moore, OLB, TEXAS A&M

25 MIN (from SEA) - Sheldon Richardson, DT, MISSOURI

26 GB - Eddie Lacy, RB, ALABAMA

27 HOU - DeAndre Hopkins, WR CLEMSON

28 DEN - Alec Ogletree, ILB, GEORGIA

29 NE - Justin Hunter, WR, TENNESSEE

30 ATL - Alex Okafor, DE, TEXAS

31 SF - Johnthan Banks, CB, MISSISSIPPI ST

32 BAL - Kevin Minter, ILB, LOUISIANA ST
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Allen & Richardson would be awesome.
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Justin Hunter works for me

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm offended, besides this, I can dig the Patterson pick for our offense.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'll take Jessie Williams instead for sf.
49erNation85 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 10:42 PM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like you're not gonna get much support on that Carradine pick so I'll just say that I have no problem with it. IIRC, you don't like McClellin nearly as much as I do, but you can never have too many pass rushers.

Any idea what year cutting Peppers will save us significant money? Because as soon as that becomes an option, I'm in favor of that. As much as I love me some Peppers.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Which 9er fan picked Banks. I must bitchslap someone.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:54 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiFan24 View Post
I feel like you're not gonna get much support on that Carradine pick so I'll just say that I have no problem with it. IIRC, you don't like McClellin nearly as much as I do, but you can never have too many pass rushers.

Any idea what year cutting Peppers will save us significant money? Because as soon as that becomes an option, I'm in favor of that. As much as I love me some Peppers.
Cutting Peppers is going to save about 10 mil after this season. About half of our defense is going to be hitting free agency (including Wootton), too, so I do think Peppers is going to be gone to open up money to re-sign some of them. I figured taking Tank Carradine now gets us a top ten talent on the cheap who'll get a year to work with pro trainers, learn the defense, and get some rotation snaps so that he'll have the best chance of success in taking over for Peppers.

It was really hard to pass up Arthur Brown.

Last edited by Monomach : 03-12-2013 at 11:18 PM.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Works for me, as you know!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would take Brown if his shoulder checks out.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:40 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think this is that strange. I'm not a fan of Jarvis Jones though, not sure I like him against the run, or that his pass-rush success is translatable since it seems as if he got by on pure speed. If you feel otherwise I'd be interested in your thoughts on him Monomach.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

Last edited by BuckeyeDan17 : 03-13-2013 at 11:28 AM.
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I would take Brown if his shoulder checks out.
Just saw earlier today that he did 21 bench reps at his pro day. That's not a report from a doctor, but seems like awfully good news for his shoulder.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No way the Bears pass the Bears pick a DE over Austin. Richardson too.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
coordinator0
Pro Bowler

coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.coordinator0 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Minter? Yes please.
coordinator0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:42 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
No way the Bears pass the Bears pick a DE over Austin. Richardson too.

Cool story. Now try giving a explanation as to why, including the impact said options would have on the contract situations of current starters and the Bears' salary cap situation as a whole over the next two seasons.

Then I'll reply with an essay and you'll learn things. It'll be fun.

You're in my house, son!
Old 03-13-2013, 12:47 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Cool story. Now try giving a explanation as to why, including the impact said options would have on the contract situations of current starters and the Bears' salary cap situation as a whole over the next two seasons.

Then I'll reply with an essay and you'll learn things. It'll be fun.

You're in my house, son!
I wouldn't mind shopping Melton and taking Richardson at #20 if I like the return on Melton. Of course, there's next to no chance of that, so I'm cool with the Tank pick.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good work my friend!
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:10 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well whoever made that Chiefs pick is a ******* genius.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:04 AM    (permalink
JT Jag
Pro Bowler

JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JT Jag is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Well whoever made that Chiefs pick is a ******* genius.
These picks were made after the Alex Smith trade, too. Before Eric Winston was cut, though.
JT Jag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:34 AM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
Allen & Richardson would be awesome.
You're welcome.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:20 PM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dont know if Werner can play OLB in a 3-4...?
Old 03-13-2013, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm offended, besides this, I can dig the Patterson pick for our offense.
Aside from my taking offense to not being PMing'ed as well, I do not mind the pick, could do better... Maybe...

A couple random thought of mine on the rest:
1 - K.C. uses 3 of their top 4/6 picks in the next two drafts for 2 QB's?? Right....

2 - N.O. takes Werner to play OLB??? Really... Really...

3 - Ansah makes it to NY at 19?? Richardson slides to 25?? I doubt it, but they are steals.

4 - Eddie Lacy at 26 explains the splattering of cheese all over my walls.

5 - Ogletree's pattern of behavior is a perfect fit in Denver.

6 - Not PMing me on the Bills pick...

Deion Sanders
Poz51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm cool with Justin Hunter
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah richardson fell hardcore, I almost took him but couldn't pass up on Ziggy. Thanks to all who let him fall to me!

monomach and I had a discussion about how both our teams were in great shape with lots of guys to choose from
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 12:38 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
21 CIN - Arthur Brown, ILB, KANSAS ST

25 MIN (from SEA) - Sheldon Richardson, DT, MISSOURI

26 GB - Eddie Lacy, RB, ALABAMA
Fuckoff Bengals, and Vikings!
That's the defensive help the soft Packers need.

On the other hand, we have Eddie Lacy with 265 carries for 1,208 yards and 13 TDs, for NFLOROY.
Decent consolation prize there.
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote