Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-13-2013, 12:51 AM    (permalink
49ersfan_87
Pro Bowler

49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49ersfan_87 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
My thing, if your going to roll the dice on a good but not great DB, why do it on a UFA who's looking to get paid...and most likely will? This is so unlike Baalke, I cant really believe it. Honestly, I'd rather he'd look at Huff. At least Huff, who is just as talented but just as inconsistent, is more versatile. He can play CB or safety and would cost a third of what Smith would. If your going for young but inconsistent talent, why over pay for it?
Not sure either. But both the Matts are reporting it. Could be another smokescreen. Who knows. Smith is on a flight right now too, destination unknown.
49ersfan_87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:29 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Okay...forget about Cribbs. Didnt know how he had that many fumbles in his career. Didnt think it was even possible to have those many fumbles but I stand corrected.

Since it obviously wont be Cribbs, who do you guys think that we should go after to replace Ginn?

In regards to Brown, I thought he played well and he was the only defensive player to cause a turnover in the Super Bowl and recovered it. For one more year, I would probably just keep him. Rogers penalty would be $1.5m a year if its a total of $4.5m spread over three years but at the same time, the team would be saving over $24.5m over the same three years. Sorry but if it was up to me, Rogers would be the guy I release because having that $24.5m available this off-season and the next two is far more important because other more important and younger players are going to need to be re-signed.

Either way, I would probably just keep Brown and Rogers for 2013 and then let Brown go and release Rogers in a year from now. Instead of going after Sean Smith, they should go after Revis instead for a year and draft a CB who can learn in 2013 from those in front of him. Oh well, whatever.

As for Dorsey, I dont see him costing less than Jean Francois. I'll be shocked if he does. If its within a million dollars difference, Baalke should just keep Jean Francois.

I know Baalke has a limit for every player but in two years when Kaepernick needs to be re-signed, whats he going to do, put a limit on him too? I mean come on. I understand it but having a lower limit on Goldson compared to Rogers or others doesnt make any sense. And if we sign Smith for a contract thats close or same as Rogers, im sorry but that doesnt make any sense whatsoever.

Oh well, whatever. None of us have any control over what they do or dont do so in the end, just have to wait and see what happens.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:30 AM    (permalink
edgrenade
Veteran

edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.edgrenade is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just remember we were linked to a ton of FAs last couple of years, and who did we sign? No major guys. It's not like Baalke to spend big money on these guys, especially when we a so close to the cap
Old 03-13-2013, 01:42 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgrenade View Post
Just remember we were linked to a ton of FAs last couple of years, and who did we sign? No major guys. It's not like Baalke to spend big money on these guys, especially when we a so close to the cap
True. Of course, I would prefer younger players over older veterans because all they basically are is a stopgap. Dont know about anyone else but I have no interest in Woodson whatsoever and while they traded a 6th for Boldin and his $6m contract is just for one year, I dont like that they bring in another aging veteran WR instead of using that cap room to sign a younger player with far more upside and potential than a declining player. Quite honestly, I dont get how Baalke thinks that Boldin is worth $6m but franchising Goldson for $7.5m isnt. To me, that makes no sense. Both players would be UFA's in 2014 anyway so should have kept the younger, better and more important player. Plus, with Whitner a UFA in 2014, could have drafted 2 safeties this year, give them a year and then take over together in 2014.

I'll be shocked if Baalke signs Sean Smith and even though it would only be for a year and cost draft picks, I would prefer Revis for a year. Could still draft a CB and let that rookie take over a starting spot in 2014 opposite Culliver while letting Revis, Brown and Rogers leave.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:32 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Personally I'm fine with who we had at corner this past season. I wouldn't mind rolling with Culliver, Brown, and Rogers again along with Cox and Brock in the mix. I wish we could get Goldson back to go along with Whitner. I'm not that concerned about the pass defense because it played pretty well for the most part this past year. I'm more concerned about the front seven with the depth at OLB and the depth along the defensive line in the trenches where I think we really need to focus on. It really crippled us when Justin Smith got hurt and he is already getting long in the tooth.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:24 AM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not big on old, washed up vets but its clear Baalke isn't going to bank on a rookie manning one of the most important positions on defense. So if he goes after a guy like Woodson or Reed at FS I'm ok with it. He's still going to draft the future@FS in April so that guy will get to apprentice under a HOF for a year, which isn't bad. And it also brings in competition for the likes of Spillman or Robinson so even if Baalke feels they're capable of being the guy in 2013, they'll have to prove it against a highly decorated vet.

Like Ness eluded to, the main issues is having a enough capable bodies to keep our front four nickel guys fresh. That is the key. Dorsey defintely needs to get out of the 3-4 but as a rotational DT in the nickel he could be what we need. But no young player taking their first dip in the free agency pool, leaves as a starter, only to sign up for a bit role for another team when he could find starter's work elsewhere, in a scheme that probably fits him better. Doesn't make sense for him. Especially when there's plenty of 4-3 front teams, looking for starters. That one yells smokescreen to me but we'll see. There's still some under the radar guys that make more sense and probably will be targets when the dust settles. I was peeved about the Colts signing Sidbury. He was a guy that had that Baalke 'low-key signing but makes a splash and has a big role' written all over him.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:09 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently Goldson is looking for a deal in the range of 6-7 million dollars per year and won't leave Tampa without a contract according to Ian Rapoport on NFL Network.

I wonder what offer the 49ers had on the table for Goldson this entire time heading up to free agency.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 03-13-2013 at 05:14 AM.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:11 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
Cox is 6-0 190. Rogers is 6-0 192. I guess i should say "tall" as 6 feet is generally a little tall for CB's, but its whatever.

Brown and Brock were inherited. Brock has barely played CB for us since week 2 of 2011.

He definitely doesn't like spending premium cash or picks on guys smaller than 6-0.
Right. But that doesn't relate to 6'3" 220 Sean Smith.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:08 AM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Personally I'm fine with who we had at corner this past season. I wouldn't mind rolling with Culliver, Brown, and Rogers again along with Cox and Brock in the mix. I wish we could get Goldson back to go along with Whitner. I'm not that concerned about the pass defense because it played pretty well for the most part this past year. I'm more concerned about the front seven with the depth at OLB and the depth along the defensive line in the trenches where I think we really need to focus on. It really crippled us when Justin Smith got hurt and he is already getting long in the tooth.
I'm okay with it the secondary as is for another year too. My main concern is FS and front seven depth cause like you said, that hurt us badly. Justin wasnt the same obviously and the entire defense declined because of it. I really wish Baalke would have kept Jean Francois because letting him go in favor of Dorsey isnt an upgrade at all.

Quote:
I'm not big on old, washed up vets but its clear Baalke isn't going to bank on a rookie manning one of the most important positions on defense. So if he goes after a guy like Woodson or Reed at FS I'm ok with it. He's still going to draft the future@FS in April so that guy will get to apprentice under a HOF for a year, which isn't bad. And it also brings in competition for the likes of Spillman or Robinson so even if Baalke feels they're capable of being the guy in 2013, they'll have to prove it against a highly decorated vet.

Like Ness eluded to, the main issues is having a enough capable bodies to keep our front four nickel guys fresh. That is the key. Dorsey defintely needs to get out of the 3-4 but as a rotational DT in the nickel he could be what we need. But no young player taking their first dip in the free agency pool, leaves as a starter, only to sign up for a bit role for another team when he could find starter's work elsewhere, in a scheme that probably fits him better. Doesn't make sense for him. Especially when there's plenty of 4-3 front teams, looking for starters. That one yells smokescreen to me but we'll see. There's still some under the radar guys that make more sense and probably will be targets when the dust settles. I was peeved about the Colts signing Sidbury. He was a guy that had that Baalke 'low-key signing but makes a splash and has a big role' written all over him.
Agree. I would prefer to keep Goldson but prefer Reed over Woodson. Mikell would be fourth on my list because he's good enough for a stopgap and has been healthy his entire career which is a huge plus. Phillips would be fifth even though I like him and wanted him instead of *draft bust* in 2008.

Baalke is probably going to have to draft a FS and SS for the future because I dont them keeping Whitner past 2013.

Quote:
Apparently Goldson is looking for a deal in the range of 6-7 million dollars per year and won't leave Tampa without a contract according to Ian Rapoport on NFL Network.

I wonder what offer the 49ers had on the table for Goldson this entire time heading up to free agency.

That's it??!!??!??!?!?!! WTF???

I would love to know what Baalke's max offer was to Goldson because $6-7m a year for him is a steal in my opinion and if he signs for that in TB or anywhere else, im going to be pissed. Seriously, come on. I'm paying Goldson more money (4yrs/$32m including $12m SB) in my M13 CCM than what he's looking for in reality. UGH.

*shakes head*
Old 03-13-2013, 11:48 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Aso is a Niner at some point in the next few weeks.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:57 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I still think Aso is a Niner at some point in the next few weeks.
I could see that and wouldnt mind it at all. He was too expensive two years ago but his value isnt what it was back then so a few million a year for one or two years would be good. He's a pure man at the los bump and run guy so perfect for us because I hate that zone crap and when the corners dont jam the receivers at the los.
Old 03-13-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Go team.

Quote:
Seems #49ers expected to part ways with Dashon Goldson all along. League source says SF never offered him a contract or the framework of one
https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=MBachCSN

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Dashon Goldson officially a Tampa Bay Buccaneer. Signs a five year deal. VAfy-ya called it.

I wonder for how much money though.

Updated: $41.25 million with $22 million guaranteed. Damn. That's a lot of dough.

Quote:

Last edited by Ness : 03-13-2013 at 02:39 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, I knew he would get his 8 mil per. And he fits right in with Schaino's hard-nosed style. Sad to see the Hawk go. I still say most Niner fans dont realize how good he was. The Bucs game next year just go a whole lot more interesting.

As for other business, DO NOT like the fit with Dorsey if the reports are true. I need to see the numbers, but I'd have much rather they gave RJF the money they gave Dorsey. At least he fits what we do. We'll see...
Old 03-13-2013, 03:03 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Dashon Goldson officially a Tampa Bay Buccaneer. Signs a five year deal. VAfy-ya called it.

I wonder for how much money though.

Updated: $41.25 million with $22 million guaranteed. Damn. That's a lot of dough.
Wow. Ummmm, pass.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:12 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
As for other business, DO NOT like the fit with Dorsey if the reports are true. I need to see the numbers, but I'd have much rather they gave RJF the money they gave Dorsey. At least he fits what we do. We'll see...
Look at what Tomsula has done with the likes of Franklin, Sopoaga, Jean Francois...

Dorsey is far more talented than any of those guys. KC didn't run nearly as much 1-gap penetrating of an odd-front as Fangio does.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Look at what Tomsula has done with the likes of Franklin, Sopoaga, Jean Francois...

Dorsey is far more talented than any of those guys. KC didn't run nearly as much 1-gap penetrating of an odd-front as Fangio does.
Far more talented in the right scheme, which he has yet to play in, during his professional career. He's not a NT. Any Chiefs fan will tell that. He's a 3-Tech who can be serviceable but so can RJF at probably half the price. Hell, Ian Williams can be serviceable just as a NT.

And Crennel did plenty of one-gap while he was there. Wasnt until he moved him to end that he started to be more disruptive. I trust Baalke, but from the outside looking in, why? Now maybe Baalke views him as the heir apparent to Cowboy(God I hope not) and will bide time with him playing NT, but who does he replace on our 4-man line in nickel? No one. He'll hopefully help spell guys and be in a rotation. So he's basically a role player at this point who Im sure got paid like a starter. I just hope we didn't overpay too much for that role. I LOVE his fit as a rotational DT. Everything else though, Im not so sure of.
Old 03-13-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

They're not ending up with Dorsey. They brought him in on Day 2 of FA for a visit as a priority. Obviously, they like something they see in him and I'll side with the FO on this one. Dude had crazy Draft ratings going into the process just a few years back and as ICE's play declined last year, Dorsey is a younger replacement, with Williams as his backup and the flexibility for them to target another NT and/or other 5-Technique in the Draft. They really only need a space-eater in the middle that gets a good push, not a sack artist from the NT position. I think Dorsey can fit that role.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with 12 Picks in the Draft

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Goldson isnt getting paid anymore than what I would have given him except the $22m guaranteed part. Thats high but his contract is said to be backloaded so chances are, the actual contract will be cheaper than that plus Tampa is still going after Revis. Sad and disappointed that he's gone but im not pissed since he did get his money. If it would have been a lower contract, I would have been pissed and Baalke NOT even offering him a contract??? WTF is that crap??? If thats true, I just lost a little faith in Baalke. I can understand having a limit but at least make the guy an offer. Seriously, its not like he sucks.

Moving on...dont like the Dorsey signing. He doesnt fit in the 3-4 at all.

Next.....Rumored to be getting Woodson to replace Goldson, Asomugha to add depth and possibly Abraham as well to be a situational pass rusher.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm digging our signings so far. A lot better then last year.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:03 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Dorsey's fit a lot as three tech in the nickel. I also think he is a very good fit in Justin's role on the backside since Fangio lets the backside DT freelance a lot more than Romeo did. I really like it.

Sounds like Aso and the Niners both have mutual interest. If I remember correctly Aso is from the bay area. This would be a better pickup than Rodger's a couple years ago imo.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:38 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
Sounds like Aso and the Niners both have mutual interest. If I remember correctly Aso is from the bay area. This would be a better pickup than Rodger's a couple years ago imo.
Just like with Dorsey, all depends on the price. I can't for the life of me, wonder why were targeting CBs but obviously Baalke wants a bigger CB on the outside....whatever.

Im just interested in seeing the numbers for Dorsey. If he got anywhere near what Ice got from Philly, we overpaid. If its more along the lines of a Jason Jones/Cullen Jenkins/Canty deal, I'll be a happy camper.
Old 03-13-2013, 06:41 PM    (permalink
YAYareaRB
All-NFLDC

YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YAYareaRB is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

asos from LA. just went to Cal

YAYareaRB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 07:11 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

I haven't seen the exact numbers on Dorsey, but from what I have seen it is 2 years for a maximum of 7 mil if all of his incentives are met. Looks like a very team friendly deal.
Old 03-13-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So do we have a good chance at Woodson and Asos still? Hopefully we all find out tomorrow . Can't wait for the draft.