Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Old 03-13-2013, 08:48 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No word on Woodson. Delmas and Landry both scheduled to visit tonight and tomorrow...we are also still in the Sean Smith hunt.

And of course the obligatory Nnamdi rumors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.

Last edited by Shupp : 03-13-2013 at 09:01 PM.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Looks like Landry might stay in IND to negotiate....almost wished we would have signed him and released Whitner.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Likelihood of being released before or shortly after the draft:

- Parys Haralson - 65% -
-Mario Manningham- 60%
- Tarell Brown - 40%
- Tremaine Brock - 40%
- Johnathan Goodwin - 35%
- Carlos Rodgers - 30%
- Donte Whitner - 25%
- Kyle Williams - 20%
- CJ Spillman - 15%
-Justin Smith - 15%
- Ahmad Brooks - 15%
- Chris Culliver - 15%
- Frank Gore - 10%
- Andy Lee - 10%

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 03-13-2013 at 09:44 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:29 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shupp View Post

- Parys Haralson - 65% -
-Mario Manningham- 60%
- Tarell Brown - 40%
- Carlos Rodgers - 30%
- Donte Whitner - 25%
- Kyle Williams - 20%
-Justin Smith - 15%
- Ahmad Brooks - 15%
- Chris Culliver - 15%
- Frank Gore - 10%
- Andy Lee - 10%
The bolded guys would never be released under your proposed scenario. K-10 makes peanuts. What would we gain by shrinking an already depleted WR corps? Same with Cully plus he's young and very good. The rest and a guy like Whitner would be re-structured or signed to extensions to lessen their cap number, not released.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 03-13-2013 at 10:31 PM.
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
The bolded guys would never be released. K-10 makes peanuts. What would we gain by shrinking an already depleted WR corps? Same with Cully plus he's young and very good. The rest and a guy like Whitner would be re-structured or signed to extensions to lessen their cap number, not released.
Never?? Oh we know better than to ever say that right? As you can see by the percentages, I don't think those are all that likely but I can definitely see scenarios....

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 09:53 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

CB market is subdued, DRC just signed a 1-year deal with DEN. For some reason I really want Sean Smith now....

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 09:55 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Never?? Oh we know better than to ever say that right? As you can see by the percentages, I don't think those are all that likely but I can definitely see scenarios....
So under what scenarios do we release Cully? Cowboy? Even though Cowboy's cap number is high, like I stated, we'd be more incline to give him a two year extension and gain some cap relief. He's the MVP of the defense. That much was proven last year. You definitely wont find his replacement in free agency. You might find his replacement in the draft, but you said these were cuts that could happen 'prior to the draft', so that's a no go. Under what circumstances do you release one of the best punters in the league, one who has a very workable deal and cap number? And I've already addressed Kyle Williams.
Old 03-13-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Charles Woodson is still in SF apparently. I really don't want this guy unless he's dirt cheap. We can't count on Woodson staying healthy and even if he does, I'm still not excited.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
So under what scenarios do we release Cully? Cowboy? Even though Cowboy's cap number is high, like I stated, we'd be more incline to give him a two year extension and gain some cap relief. He's the MVP of the defense. That much was proven last year. You definitely wont find his replacement in free agency. You might find his replacement in the draft, but you said these were cuts that could happen 'prior to the draft', so that's a no go. Under what circumstances do you release one of the best punters in the league, one who has a very workable deal and cap number? And I've already addressed Kyle Williams.
If we sign a corner and draft 1-2 corners then I think every corner's job is in jeapoardy. Cully would be the least likely corner released but I wouldn't be shocked given how foolish he looked at times last season compared with his even more foolish PR blunder.

If we draft DE @ 31 (ie Kawann Short) and SF feels that Justin is not 100% after his torn triceps injury then I can see a 34 year-old making $8 million being released especially since there would be $0 cap penalty for such a move.

Note: I stated before OR shortly after the draft.

$4 million for a punter is not what I would call a very workable cap number. It's not a bad number for his talent but if numbers get tight there is definitely money to be saved there.

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 03-13-2013 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
If we sign a corner and draft 1-2 corners then I think every corner's job is in jeapoardy. Cully would be the least likely corner released but it wouldn't be shocked given how foolish he looked at times last season compared with his even more foolish PR blunder.

If we draft DE @ 31 (ie Kawann Short) and SF feels that Justin is not 100% after his torn triceps injury then I can see a 34 year-old making $8 million being released especially since there would be $0 cap penalty for such a move.

Note: I stated before OR shortly after the draft.
That's not JH though. Just because you draft a guy you like, doesn't mean he's done anything to make you release a guy like Justin Smith or a Cully. Baalke and Harbaugh LOOOOVEEEEE competition. They believe that's how you weed out the men from the boys. They believe that's how great teams thrive. You have to prove to them that your better than the next guy. And you prove that on the field, in live action, during TC and pre-season. That's when a move like that is likely to be made. And by that time, why would Baalke feel the need to shed 8 mil in salary? Not saying it wouldn't happen then but what would be the need for cap space in Septemeber?

And any CB we sign or draft will have to beat out Cully in TC. Cully's done nothing but improve his two years here. They have a young, CHEAP and very capable CB who they can pay peanuts for 2-3 more years. You just dont toss that aside, I dont care who you sign or draft. Guy had one bad game, and suddenly he's this big liability. Rogers or Brown make more sense. They're older, have pretty much reached their ceiling as players, and have higher cap numbers. Same with Williams. They're not going to draft a WR and assume that guy is better than him. That didnt work out too well for Jenkins last year did it? Whoever we bring in will have to prove it, on the field. Then your scenarios make more sense.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:25 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not buying that they cut Justin Smith this year under an circumstance other than a career-ending injury settlement. He's a team MVP and epitome of the Harbaugh physical style relentless play. Andy Lee may restructure at some point but not getting cut this year, Gore not leaving this year nor Brooks. The 'percentages' at this point just don't make sense with how valuable each of these guys are (both talent and intangibles) to the team. Next year? Could be a different story then, but not now.

I'm cooling off on the idea of signing Smith. I know the Niners are looking for a FA corner upgrade as CB seems to not have much elite talent in the Draft this year, especially in the range where the Niners will be picking. I don't see them going up in the Top 10 (or 5) for Miller. Safety is deeper in the Draft and they may take one high, even if they sign a veteran FA starter. Aso may be an option too at CB but only if he's on the cheap as dude is 32 and primarily a press corner, which wasn't the style the Niners D played much last season.

Landry?! WANT. Always liked him (a lot like I always liked Whitner before he became a Niner). I'd actually rather have Landry than Goldson at FS and if they can find a way to work a team-friendly deal, he is a solid presence in the middle that would fit very well with this D. I like the prospects of Landry much more than choosing between Delmas and Woodson, others and the money for them all could end up being being similar, though Landry will likely end up getting more years.

Three NFC Conference Championship appearances in Harbaugh's First 3 Years
Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

"He who thinks he knows it all has the most to learn"
Madirishman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

- Parys Haralson - 65% -
-Mario Manningham- 60%
- Tarell Brown - 40%
- Tremaine Brock - 40%
- Carlos Rodgers - 30%
- Donte Whitner - 25%
- Kyle Williams - 20%
- CJ Spillman - 15%
-Justin Smith - 15%
- Ahmad Brooks - 15%
- Chris Culliver - 15%
- Frank Gore - 10%
- Andy Lee - 10%
- Haralson (isnt going to happen, he's cheap, a UFA in 2014 and not having him as Aldon's backup hurt us)

- Manningham (the most likely of those to be cut due to his injury. I personally wish he never got injured as I was hoping for the team to keep him opposite Crabtree as the starters. He's not expected to be ready until mid season and even then, he'll probably be rusty. Think he'll be released with an injury settlement)

- Brown (highly unlikely, he's cheap and also a UFA in 2014 and releasing him what only hurt the secondary)

- Brock (he's young, cheap, could eventually be our dime back and is solid on special teams...none of the old corners like Rogers, Brown and if we sign Aso would play on ST so dont see him going anywhere plus they just tendered him, no point in tendering him if they're only going to release him)

- Goodwin (cheap and a UFA in 2014, dont see him being released unless Kilgore or someone else is ready to take over by final cuts)

- Whitner (another player who'll be a UFA in 2014, dont see him going anywhere until then)

- Williams (is extremely cheap and is ahead in his rehab and will be ready for training camp if not sooner, isnt going anywhere)

- Spillman (are you serious? our best special teamer isnt going anywhere period)

- Smith (another player who's a UFA in 2014, will most likely play out his contract and him being re-signed will depend on cost and length of the contract he seeks and how he rebounds from his injury)

- Brooks (no chance in hell. theres no one who can replace him, just signed a team friendly six year deal a year ago and is underrated in my opinion)

- Culliver (still has two years left on his rookie deal and most likely our future starter at CB as early as 2014...not going anywhere)

- Gore (two years left on his contract, still a top 5 RB and no power back who can replace him, no going anywhere)

- Lee (are you serious, part two? Lee is arguably the best punter in the league, is cheap and is under a long term contract if I remember correctly. Not going anywhere)

I dont know where you got that list or the percentages but I dont see ANY player on that list being released with the exception of Manningham due to his injury. All or majority of those players get released, we go from the Super Bowl losers to drafting in the top 5 next year.

The players that have one year left on ther contracts will most likely be gone in 2014 along with Rogers. I believe thats when Baalke let's the older guys go whileusing this year's and next year's draft to reload while saving a lot of cap room to start extending players in a year from now.
dan77733 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 10:27 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Madirishman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Also, I LOVE this:

Centennial Boulevard will become Marie P DeBartolo Way, and the address of the new stadium will be 4900 Marie P DeBartolo Way. Marie DeBartolo is the late grandmother of team CEO Jed York.

South of the stadium, Bill Walsh Drive will be established.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49er...-clara-stadium

Walsh getting his due. Love that they are incorporating as much family and team history into the new stadium as possible.

Operation 2014 Super Bowl Champions: In Progress with an amazing looking Draft class

Old 03-13-2013, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Madirishman
Pro Bowler

Dammit.

@JasonLaCanfora LaRon Landry has signed a 4-year deal with the Colts

Old 03-13-2013, 10:34 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
That's not JH though. Just because you draft a guy you like, doesn't mean he's done anything to make you release a guy like Justin Smith or a Cully. Baalke and Harbaugh LOOOOVEEEEE competition. They believe that's how you weed out the men from the boys. They believe that's how great teams thrive. You have to prove to them that your better than the next guy. And you prove that on the field, in live action, during TC and pre-season. That's when a move like that is likely to be made. And by that time, why would Baalke feel the need to shed 8 mil in salary? Not saying it wouldn't happen then but what would be the need for cap space in Septemeber?

And any CB we sign or draft will have to beat out Cully in TC. Cully's done nothing but improve his two years here. They have a young, CHEAP and very capable CB who they can pay peanuts for 2-3 more years. You just dont toss that aside, I dont care who you sign or draft. Guy had one bad game, and suddenly he's this big liability. Rogers or Brown make more sense. They're older, have pretty much reached their ceiling as players, and have higher cap numbers. Same with Williams. They're not going to draft a WR and assume that guy is better than him. That didnt work out too well for Jenkins last year did it? Whoever we bring in will have to prove it, on the field. Then your scenarios make more sense.
-Yeah the most likely (which is a long shot) scenario for cutting Smith is early on while they can still use that 8 million. This would only happen if they incredibly concerned about his arm.

-Completely agree with the corners, only thing saving Rodgers is the 4.5 million in cap penalties we would incur by releasing him. I hate cap penalties!!!!!Rodgers has the worst contract on the whole roster imo.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 10:35 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Laron Landry is off the board, 4 year-$24 mill, $14 guaranteed with IND

Quote:

Last edited by Shupp : 03-13-2013 at 10:42 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Sean Smith has 2 offers, one from MIA, the other is most likely either PHI or SF.

Quote:
Old 03-13-2013, 10:41 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madirishman View Post
Not buying that they cut Justin Smith this year under an circumstance other than a career-ending injury settlement. He's a team MVP and epitome of the Harbaugh physical style relentless play. Andy Lee may restructure at some point but not getting cut this year, Gore not leaving this year nor Brooks. The 'percentages' at this point just don't make sense with how valuable each of these guys are (both talent and intangibles) to the team. Next year? Could be a different story then, but not now.

I'm cooling off on the idea of signing Smith. I know the Niners are looking for a FA corner upgrade as CB seems to not have much elite talent in the Draft this year, especially in the range where the Niners will be picking. I don't see them going up in the Top 10 (or 5) for Miller. Safety is deeper in the Draft and they may take one high, even if they sign a veteran FA starter. Aso may be an option too at CB but only if he's on the cheap as dude is 32 and primarily a press corner, which wasn't the style the Niners D played much last season.

Landry?! WANT. Always liked him (a lot like I always liked Whitner before he became a Niner). I'd actually rather have Landry than Goldson at FS and if they can find a way to work a team-friendly deal, he is a solid presence in the middle that would fit very well with this D. I like the prospects of Landry much more than choosing between Delmas and Woodson, others and the money for them all could end up being being similar, though Landry will likely end up getting more years.
Mad, I was with until you said you liked Landry. No way. I watched him play for the Redskins for years and his a liability in as a center fielder. When the ball is in front of him, he's pretty good. But diagnosing routes and tracking the ball, then turning and running and taking proper angles...forget about it.

And we play alot of press coverage. Dont have the numbers but I would bet you, we played more Man-Under than 90% of the entire NFL, so I understand the interest in Aso. But he isnt worth it, even if he is dirt cheap.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
-Yeah the most likely (which is a long shot) scenario for cutting Smith is early on while they can still use that 8 million. This would only happen if they incredibly concerned about his arm.

-Completely agree with the corners, only thing saving Rodgers is the 4.5 million in cap penalties we would incur by releasing him. I hate cap penalties!!!!!Rodgers has the worst contract on the whole roster imo.
If we cut him on June 1st, that cap hit drops significantly though. Now I do think that might occur because that would be right after the draft and we would need the space to sign draft picks. And free agency and the draft would be over, so Baalke can really eye ball the roster and determine if that money could be used elsewhere.

Quote:
The 49ers could save two different amounts depending on when they might decide to release Rogers. The first is a basic release, which accelerates the rest of his bonus money into 2013, and would only save the team a little over $1 million. However, if the 49ers decide to designate him a June 1 cut, they would save $4.15 million in 2013, and a little over $5.105 million in 2014.

Last edited by VAfy-ya : 03-13-2013 at 10:49 PM.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:45 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm happy that the Colts signed Landry. He's a SS and its amazing he can even move considered how bulked up he seems to be all the time. I want a coverage FS.

Out of Reed, Woodson, Delmas (no thanks), Mikell and Phillips, I prefer Reed the most and then Phillips even though im concerned about his injury history.

As for CB, I hope we sign Asomugha for a year and thats it because we can then let a lot of the older guys leave in 2014 while having plenty of cap room, the young core still intact while extending them and having two drafts to replace the old guys.

I really think that we'll sign a veteran FS and then draft a FS and a SS this year with the plan being they replace the veteran FS that we sign this year and Whitner.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Anyone know what's going on with Kenny Phillips? And the Cardinals released FS Kerry Rhodes today. Any interest in him by any of you?
Old 03-13-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Anyone know what's going on with Kenny Phillips? And the Cardinals released FS Kerry Rhodes today. Any interest in him by any of you?
Rhodes could be a capable SS. His FS days are over I think...
Old 03-13-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Back to CB, here's I guy I completely forgot about ... Steelers CB Keenan Lewis. Thoughts?
Old 03-13-2013, 10:52 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

Damn it, every safety seems to be a better fit at SS than FS. I hate that.
Old 03-13-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
- Haralson (isnt going to happen, he's cheap, a UFA in 2014 and not having him as Aldon's backup hurt us)

- Manningham (the most likely of those to be cut due to his injury. I personally wish he never got injured as I was hoping for the team to keep him opposite Crabtree as the starters. He's not expected to be ready until mid season and even then, he'll probably be rusty. Think he'll be released with an injury settlement)

- Brown (highly unlikely, he's cheap and also a UFA in 2014 and releasing him what only hurt the secondary)

- Brock (he's young, cheap, could eventually be our dime back and is solid on special teams...none of the old corners like Rogers, Brown and if we sign Aso would play on ST so dont see him going anywhere plus they just tendered him, no point in tendering him if they're only going to release him)

- Goodwin (cheap and a UFA in 2014, dont see him being released unless Kilgore or someone else is ready to take over by final cuts)

- Whitner (another player who'll be a UFA in 2014, dont see him going anywhere until then)

- Williams (is extremely cheap and is ahead in his rehab and will be ready for training camp if not sooner, isnt going anywhere)

- Spillman (are you serious? our best special teamer isnt going anywhere period)

- Smith (another player who's a UFA in 2014, will most likely play out his contract and him being re-signed will depend on cost and length of the contract he seeks and how he rebounds from his injury)

- Brooks (no chance in hell. theres no one who can replace him, just signed a team friendly six year deal a year ago and is underrated in my opinion)

- Culliver (still has two years left on his rookie deal and most likely our future starter at CB as early as 2014...not going anywhere)

- Gore (two years left on his contract, still a top 5 RB and no power back who can replace him, no going anywhere)

- Lee (are you serious, part two? Lee is arguably the best punter in the league, is cheap and is under a long term contract if I remember correctly. Not going anywhere)

I dont know where you got that list or the percentages but I dont see ANY player on that list being released with the exception of Manningham due to his injury. All or majority of those players get released, we go from the Super Bowl losers to drafting in the top 5 next year.

The players that have one year left on ther contracts will most likely be gone in 2014 along with Rogers. I believe thats when Baalke let's the older guys go whileusing this year's and next year's draft to reload while saving a lot of cap room to start extending players in a year from now.

LMAO, we have a fundamental difference of opinion when it comes to "cheap" or "team friendly".

- Tarell Brown $3,907,312
- Johnathan Goodwin $5,016,668
- Ahmad Brooks $5,050,000
- Andy Lee $4,050,000

-Per Ninercaphell.com

Quote: