Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum

Cincinnati Bengals Team Forum Who dey gonna discuss dem Bengals?

Old 03-14-2013, 07:40 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.
Default Free Agency and Draft disscussion

Figured we could discuss both topics in one since they kinda effect each other.

I do think Cinci needs to bring back Smith since the O-line has really come together and keeping that chemistry is what makes a good line better. Another person became available who I think would be a great fit and thats Leon Washington. He would be a very good compliment to the law firm and can also return kicks and punts. I really wanted Golston at safety but not at the price Tampa payed for him.

As for the draft I"d like to see an athletic outside backer in the first that can cover a back or tight end in space. Then maybe a cover safety or running back like Bennard thats versitle.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:44 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Aqib Talib
Louis Delmas
Andre Smith

:D
Old 03-16-2013, 07:14 AM    (permalink
SC Igniter
Rookie

SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.SC Igniter hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Agree that Smith needs to remain our #1 priority and one would think this will get done, but at a Brown style slower pace. Adam Jones should be on speed dial, need him back. Sorry to see Skuta leave, he will be tough to replace on ST. I am having a hard time figuring out the rumors on them wanting to bring back Maualuga? Of the free agents they talked to, Goodson was the one I liked the best so far, too bad that didn't work out.

Draft is driven by Smith I would think. Would expect to see LB and RB for sure in early rounds. Then from there, OT if free agency doesn't occur, this would not be ideal scenario as I would rather focus on S in earlier rounds. I could see them drafting 2 RB's in this draft.
SC Igniter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 10:20 AM    (permalink
Clarkpba
Rookie

Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.Clarkpba is a cocksman.

It seems they have made Smith a big priority which is nice. They also seem set to resign Malaluga and Adam Jones. to come Newman wants to come back so outside of safety the secondary seems set for the most part. I was kinda dissapointed that they wasn't able to get Leon Washington but on the flip side it looks like Ted Ginn JR seems to be a guy they are seriously targeting which is a huge upgrade over Brandon Tate on special teams and as a back up wide out.
Clarkpba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
NotMyJob
Rookie

NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NotMyJob is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i guess resigning Mauluga to play the strong side isn't so bad. excited to see Burfict in the middle. have you guys heard anything on Thomas Howard being resigned or talking? Mauluga, Burfict and Howard doesn't sound half-bad.

would still like to see Pacman get resigned. do you guys know anything about what role Dre Kirk will take on this season?

draft-wise, what do you guys think about Kyle Long 2nd day?
Old 03-18-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Bengals are awarded 2 7 Round Comp Picks.

Kyle Long looks like he will have to kick into Guard.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote