Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-13-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
It's the short hair that makes Jules so sexy this season.
Jules has been sexy every season.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:08 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Jules has been sexy every season.
Truth.
Each season something about her....

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-13-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
Truth.
Each season something about her....
I take back my statement. It's the crossbow not the short hair.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:50 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
I take back my statement. It's the crossbow not the short hair.
In season 3 it was the derby outfit.
Season 2 it was the dance outfit while training Shawn SpencStar and Gus TT Showbiz (The extra T is for extra talent)
Season 1 it was Mary Lou Baumgartner

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-13-2013, 11:57 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And then there was this:

Her being super ******* adorable.

Old 03-14-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Is someone grumps?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-14-2013, 12:01 AM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I literally spit out my drink when Lassie called the guy Los Lobos the first time.
Old 03-14-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Seacrest sounded safe.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-14-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

I DIED laughing when he said "I peed.. I'm still peeing!"

Old 03-14-2013, 07:25 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was shocked at how many people actually got shot this episode.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:08 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I was shocked at how many people actually got shot this episode.
That was my only issue with this episode. It just felt like halfway through the episode they needed an actual criminal plot and just threw in violent gang members for the hell of it. The plot just seemed lazy. It was fine, because it was also one of the funniest hours of tv I think I've ever watched.
mqtirishfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 12:05 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
That was my only issue with this episode. It just felt like halfway through the episode they needed an actual criminal plot and just threw in violent gang members for the hell of it. The plot just seemed lazy. It was fine, because it was also one of the funniest hours of tv I think I've ever watched.
I think that was the point. It was just meant as over the top funny.
Juliet with a crossbow? C'mon son

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-14-2013, 11:43 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
That would be Kate Rogal.

edit: Get on my level B78.
Yeah. She was quite the looker. Very cute.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:29 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

"Yeti is incorrect. They live in much snowier climates, like...Hoth."

That was my favorite line this week, pure hilarity the whole way through.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 08:44 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Overall I enjoyed the episode. A weak psych episode is better than most shows on a good week.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Old 03-20-2013, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait for iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttt ......................

Last edited by Splat : 03-20-2013 at 04:44 PM.
Splat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Location: "Im against Picketing, but I don't know how to show it"-Mitch Hedberg
josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oven mitts from Tambor....boom chocolate sauce.
josh07039 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Definitely Shules. I'm a fan of brevity.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.josh07039 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If anyone doesn't realize, they are referring to the inlaws with peter falk and alan arkin in many ways. Engraving plates, the ways tambor and bernsen are acting, etc. More to come I hope because that is one of my favorite comedies ever.

Last edited by josh07039 : 03-20-2013 at 09:29 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:41 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh07039 View Post
If anyone doesn't realize, they are referring to the inlaws with peter falk and alan arkin in many ways. Engraving plates, the ways tambor and bernsen are acting, etc. More to come I hope because that is one of my favorite comedies ever.
That serpentine run as they were getting shot at...
derza222 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
josh07039
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by derza222 View Post
That serpentine run as they were getting shot at...
And the whole conversation as they are digging the graves. I was dying. And I love you for being you.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Such a sensitive guy

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Old 03-20-2013, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Christopher Lloyd did it