Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-15-2013, 01:33 PM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Love Patterson, Hate the Williams pick. Give us Warford instead.
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:58 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I dunno. Tyrann Matheiu just doesn't feel like a Shanahan pick to me. He never drafts true juniors and he tends to gravitate towards team leaders and captains. Jordan Reed is an ok pick in the 3rd if we dont bring back Sleepy Davis although Id prefer waiting another round and taking a safety in the 3rd personally.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poz51 View Post
I think Jordan makes sense, but with the signing of Manny Lawson, they would have two similar players at OLB, neither is IMO as good a pass rusher as J. Jones who fits the Buddy Nix draft philosophy much better and compliments Lawson nicely in their new defense.

Unlike Baller, I like Nassib, and although Long makes sense and is a great value, I think they could go Bailey based on Nix history. Jordan/Nassib/Long = Good draft, Jones/Nassib/Bailey(maybe Long) = More realistic IMO.

Side note; after Geno's pro day I doubt he makes it out of the top ten and I think K.C. is starting to look like trading down is a realistic possibility and reading up on Marrone (http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoot...-early-for-nfl) in particular and Nix's comments about Barkley, I am not sure if Smith goes before Buffalo's pick, Barkley makes it past Buffalo at 8, or they trade up for him from the second (J. Jones/trade up for Barkley). Cant wait to see the post Barkley pro-day hype. My .02
Wow good stuff.

I buy it.

From Barkley the ONLY question I have is arm strength (and not necessarily his deep ball, more his zip).

So if I hear anyone of importance say with confidence "he can make all the throws" I think that'll be big. If I don't hear that and just see that he went 70-for-72...

And my arm strength critique confidence has been shaken since what Dalton did to me!!!

But I think I'd take Barkley over Smith.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:23 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
I dunno. Tyrann Matheiu just doesn't feel like a Shanahan pick to me. He never drafts true juniors and he tends to gravitate towards team leaders and captains. Jordan Reed is an ok pick in the 3rd if we dont bring back Sleepy Davis although Id prefer waiting another round and taking a safety in the 3rd personally.
I can't wait to see where he goes. He's going 2nd or 3rd. And it's gonna be one of those moments where the place lights up and the crowd buzzes.

I could see Washington. New England. San Francisco.

He seems to me like a very valuable player that a shrewd organization is going to pick up. Value down because of MARIJUANA use lol what a joke.

Belichick took advantage of that **** with Mallett and coke and that's actually a real drug.

If you have confidence in your program, guys with lower values do to petty off the field stuff are great picks later than their talent should indicate. You just have to fig. out if they LOVE football. That's Janoris Jenkins, DeSean, etc. And definitely Matheiu.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

And to all you NO fans: THEY COULD ABSOLUTELY NEED ANOTHER DL. Gee whiz. DL is one of the most important and valued positions in the game, you can never have enough quality DL, AND you don't have much on your roster. Stop worrying about filling needs hole by hole. That's not what the draft is about.

ESPECIALLY for a team that has a HORRIBLE D. You should be happy with ANY defensive player regardless of position. They have NO talent.

They should not and probably will not pigeon hole themselves to take one position... that's bad practice.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:29 PM    (permalink
rickscott
Veteran

rickscott hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

BENGALS - Ogletree is OK in Rd 1, but I think the rest of your picks are out of whack. Frederick in he 2nd is too early and Bray in the 3rd is too early for us to look at that position. We need LBers and a top quality RB to go with the Safety position before we address the others
rickscott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:30 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickscott View Post
BENGALS - Ogletree is OK in Rd 1, but I think the rest of your picks are out of whack. Frederick in he 2nd is too early and Bray in the 3rd is too early for us to look at that position. We need LBers and a top quality RB to go with the Safety position before we address the others
Frederick is a possible first rounder...

I think the Bengals will look at Lacy but if they miss out... y'know I guess they kinda HAVE to take a RB in the 2nd or 3rd.
Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChicagoBearsVet23 View Post
Love Patterson, Hate the Williams pick. Give us Warford instead.
I like both picks, but I'd probably go Warford there too. Have 3 DTs under contract, have 2 OGs...1 a UDFA and the other is a RT.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote