Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-17-2013, 08:22 PM    (permalink
BigBearFan
Rookie

BigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairBigBearFan is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

get him a RT who doesn't pass block like a matador. Quote from Legacy

Made me Laugh my ass off for about 2 min !!!
Made me think of the entire Bears' offensive line 2 years ago - where they gave up 3 straight sacks against Detroit. They were indeed Offensive that day.
BigBearFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:56 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBearFan View Post

8. Buffalo - Dion Jordan - OLB/DE - Oregon
They will not be happy about right now, they need a QB but need to improve their pass rush & their OLine just as much.

13. Tampa Bay - Corradelle Patterson - WR - Tennessee
14. Carolina - Lane Johnson - OT - Oklahoma
15. New Orleans - Jarvis Jones - OLB - Georgia

9. Buffalo - Ryan Nassib - QB - Syracuse
My .02; Jordan is a good value, IMO he is earily similar to Manny Lawson, who we just signed in FA, Jordan does have upside in the PR department, but so did Lawson when he came out. IMO if they go PR, Jones is the pick and a perfect compliment at the WILL to Lawson at the SAM.
L. Johnson in reference to your Oline need comment makes alot of sense to me, slide Glenn inside to G or over to RT and upgrade 2 spots on the oline with one pick. I could see them taking Patterson over Jordan as well.

Unlike my mock draft counter part (BallerT, this is a very common difference/divide among Bills fans), I like Nassib so he works for me in the 2nd. IMO; Jones/Johnson in the first and Nassib in the second make the most sense.
Old 03-18-2013, 02:43 PM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Your credibility got tossed out the window when you had Arthur Brown fall past all those teams that need him just so our team could have him.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Horrible 49ers pick @ 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by marshallb View Post
Tyler Eifert to the Vikings is the worst possible pick you could make for them. Kyle Rudolph played really well last year and can split out wide, they paid John Carlson quite well in free agency last year, and Rhett Ellison played very well for a 4th round rookie last year. They have ZERO need for a TE.

Williams and Ryan are both good picks, but I see no way that they leave the first two rounds without taking a WR.
And then Tavon Austin is NOT the receiver we need. We need an outside guy, not a slot.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote