Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-18-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
VernonLawson89
Veteran

VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VernonLawson89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
295 i'm not impressed
Does Drew Stanton even lift?
Old 03-18-2013, 05:59 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VernonLawson89 View Post
pic of kaep

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

initially i thought no one really cares about the NFC west, even though they were good matchups last year...and yet they are the only division to have each team go to the superbowl in the last 12 years that i can think of
Old 03-18-2013, 06:25 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm glad CPC has redeemed himself (though not yet fully) from his previous failures with the Jets and Patriots.

I remember when he was at USC and he was rumored to be talking to the dolphins and chargers but neither of them were willing to give him personnel control and draft decisions. He could have saved SD football.
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:24 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49ersfan_87 View Post
SF hasn't really made a "splash". They signed Glenn Dorsey, Dan Skuta, and Craig Dahl (cue the lol's). The total contract values of all 3 combined (about 15-16M) are less than Jared Cook's guaranteed money. I would say the Rams made a bigger splash in FA, at least financially.

The only big splash was Boldin. I'm excited about adding him. And i wouldn't mind Nnamdi or Woodson either but tbh i would rather start fresh in the draft.
You're right, they haven't. I guess I just had that feeling about this offseason because they have been connected to a lot of potential big-name players, especially Revis. But you are right, they definitely haven't spent as much money as Seattle or St. Louis.

I think where I see the Rams having an advantage over the other two in this division is the fact that they have so much youth and after this season, I believe, they will have a lot of cap space freeing up. Seattle and San Francisco are more "mature" in the building process, if you will.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:31 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
initially i thought no one really cares about the NFC west, even though they were good matchups last year...and yet they are the only division to have each team go to the superbowl in the last 12 years that i can think of
Wow you're right! I think the next in line would be the NFC South, which would have all 4 teams going in the last 15 years or so.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote