Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-18-2013, 06:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAGA45 View Post
Big fan of FSU LB Vince Williams right here (see sig). Hope he has a good workout
If he works out good, He'll be locked in as probably 5th rnd pick after showing so well at the Senior Bowl.

It's a shame he didn't get a combine invite.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
dunagan15
Pro Bowler

dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dunagan15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Alabama NT Jesse Williams ran a 4.84 at his pro day. 6'4/326#.
Never noticed him that much watching the Tide play. Is he any good(worth a lat first/2nd round pick)??
I watched a ton of Bama games. I think top of the 2nd round is a good value for him.

He was double teamed most of his games so his stats are not anything to get excited about.

As far as making an impact, times when he wasnt on the field it was very noticeable in terms of the run game and eating up blockers for the pass rush.
Old 03-18-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4.84 at 326 lbs is pretty damn fast! He is Teo's speed at 90 lbs heavier...lol
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Can't wait to see where McGuffie ends up after the April draft.
If things break right for him, he really has a chance to make it happen in the NFL.
Some people have talked about McGuffie as a free agent. Pretty mind boggling for someone with those numbers.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:07 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Courtney Gardner, WR Sierra College

4.51 40
37" Vertical
10' Broad Jump
16 reps

https://twitter.com/drocksthaparty/s...26152122458112
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:55 PM    (permalink
JHL6719
Veteran

JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JHL6719 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word is Carradine benched 225 pounds 32 times at pro day.... did 28 reps at combine.
JHL6719 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:03 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jesse Williams is going to be a beast in the NFL. He has all of the tools you could ever ask for in a DT and can do a lot of things for a team. He was a huge part of Bama's defense this year, he just wasn't asked to do things that would make him look like say Dareus. I would Williams on the Pats, I think he is going to be a dominant NFL DL.

Carradine is one of my favorites in this class as well, his injury was unfortunate but he could end up being the best DE from this class that is loaded at that position. He and Williams are near the top of my wishlist for the Pats this year.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i think jesse williams is a stud, he isnt dareus but dareus was an unreal talent that can play about 4 positions in the NFL....i really liked josh chapman last season, i think he falls in between the two as prospects

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU Update from Pro Day:

40's That are Known:
Jenkins - 5.09 (ouch)
Nick Moody - 4.61
Vince Williams - 4.71

Bench Press Reps
Tank - 32 Reps
Jenkins - 19
Vince Williams - 22
Werner - DNP

By all accounts - EJ threw the ball very well. No official numbers yet.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 03-19-2013 at 01:11 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:53 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
FSU Update from Pro Day:

40's That are Known:
Jenkins - 5.09 (ouch)
Nick Moody - 4.61
Vince Williams - 4.71

Bench Press Reps
Tank - 32 Reps
Jenkins - 19
Vince Williams - 22
Werner - DNP

I told yawl about Jenkins!! At the combine, he looked like a three legged dog with two bad hips in drills. This does not suprise me. How did Watson do?
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:55 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Not one update on Menelik yet. I should have more details as the day goes - right now they are doing all the interviews.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:07 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Oh and the official workout day for Tank will be April 20th where he intends to perform every drill.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
Black Bolt
Pro Bowler

Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Black Bolt is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Not one update on Menelik yet. I should have more details as the day goes - right now they are doing all the interviews.
Thanks. Like Ansah, rawness is apparently out the door with Watson. Sometimes it's like that.
Black Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:19 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Read where Watson had 19 reps but that quote was followed by the obligatory "he has long arms".

Looks like Werner decided to sit on his 4.8 from the combine. I don't get that at all. He must have figured why risk dropping in the first round rather than trying to actually move up.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:36 PM    (permalink
SAGA45
Rookie

SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SAGA45 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FSU Update from Pro Day:

40's That are Known:
Jenkins - 5.09 (ouch)
Nick Moody - 4.61
Vince Williams - 4.71

Bench Press Reps
Tank - 32 Reps
Jenkins - 19
Vince Williams - 22
Werner - DNP

That 40 looks about right for Williams. Was expecting +25 reps from him on the bench though. Any short shuttle/3-cone times? how about vert and broad jump?
SAGA45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:37 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHL6719 View Post
Word is Carradine benched 225 pounds 32 times at pro day.... did 28 reps at combine.
Guy is just stupid strong.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Full updates coming later - here is the latest TIDBITS

"--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pro Day is complete. We'll have full updates up later today. EJ Manuel looked great throwing the ball, hit a lot of nice deep balls to Beau Reliford and Rodney Smith. Showed good mobility.

Bjoern Werner went through linebacker drills and looked pretty good. Brandon Jenkins still doesn't look 100 percent as he goes through drills.

Dustin Hopkins said he was pleased with his field goals, but not his kickoffs. He finished by hitting field goals of 53 and 58 yards for the scouts.

EJ Manuel said he will attend the NFL Draft in New York City. Werner, Watson and Xavier Rhodes all mulling invites as well he said."

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:30 PM    (permalink
SilentJaguar
Rookie

SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.SilentJaguar could make a wolverine purr.

Has anybody heard anything about SDSU's Pro Day? I want to know how Gavin Escobar did.
SilentJaguar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jajuan Harley (MTSU) apparently had a strong showing at FSU Pro Day...he is a transfer from Florida State

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 05:26 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Here is a full write up on the FSU Pro Day from Warchant - And some Pics to follow.....

The damp Doak Campbell Stadium turf was flooded with NFL talent evaluators at Pro Day on Tuesday, a bigger-than-usual contingent ready for a look at FSU's impressive collection of pro prospects.

It's been a while since FSU had this many.

Depending on where you look, defensive end Bjoern Werner, quarterback EJ Manuel, defensive end Cornelius Carradine, tackle Menelik Watson and cornerback Xavier Rhodes have all received some form of first-round consideration for next month's NFL draft, hence the large crop of NFL scouts and coordinators on hand.

Gene Williams - Warchant.com

Bjoern Werner is projected as a first round pick in April's NFL draft.

All told, 23 draftable prospects took part while a handful of former FSU players - headlined by former cornerback Greg Reid - also participated. It was a stark contrast from last year's Pro Day, which would see its first player (LB Nigel Bradham) taken in the fourth round of the ensuing draft.

Manuel, who helped his draft stock with a strong performance at last month's NFL Combine, was accurate Tursday as he threw for almost an hour, going through a scripted set of passes to former FSU receiver Rodney Smith and tight end Beau Reliford among others. He did not participate in any other evaluations.

"The biggest thing is I wanted to go out there and compete and I think I did that," said Manuel, who turned 23 on Tuesday. Manuel said he will attend the NFL draft in New York City, which begins on April 25. "Scouts all know we can play. They've seen tons of tape, and you are what you are on film. The biggest thing you can do is don't shy away from competition, up against other great talent in the draft."

Manuel said he has met with about 25 NFL teams to date.

Carradine, who is still recovering from a torn ACL suffered in November, was the star of the bench press, lifting the standard 225 pounds 32 times, an improvement over his 29-rep performance at the combine. Carradine did not participate in other drills because of the injury but could be healthy enough to participate just before the draft next month.

Another Seminole coming off a strong NFL combine was Rhodes, who propelled himself up draft boards with a 4.44 40 in Indianapolis and is now widely considered the No. 2 cornerback available come April. He competed in individual drills and struggled with his footing, but was pleased with his overall showing.

"It was exciting, it was good," Rhodes said. "(The offseason has been) Intense. Patience is running short. I was ready to come out here and preform, show what I did at the combine, show that I could do it again. I'm just really ready, I couldn't wait any more."

Watson did 19 reps on the bench press and competed in individual drills. Werner only competed in individual work. Both are considered among the top five players at their respective positions.

"I feel real good," Watson said of his effort on Tuesday. "I finally got on the bench, I was having some issues at the end of the season. It was good to get on the bench - I got 19, I really wanted to get more - but I've only been training about three weeks for it so I'm not worried. All the other testing was good, the on-field testing was great. It's been overall fun."

Vince Williams continues to impress

Linebacker Vince Williams made waves after picking up a last-minute invite to the Senior Bowl in January, going from a relative unknown in NFL circles to a legitimate mid-round prospect.

But with no invitation to last month's NFL Combine, he was unable to continue the momentum in February, instead having to wait until Tuesday to prove himself in front of NFL decision makers again.

At a svelte 233 pounds - 19 fewer than his playing weight this past fall and 14 fewer than his Senior Bowl weigh-in - Williams looked impressive in position drills. He also ran a 4.75 and a 4.76 in his two 40-yard dashes according to one NFL scout, helping answer some concern about having suitable speed to play linebacker at the NFL level. He also totaled 22 reps on the bench press on Tuesday.

"I felt like it was a solid performance overall," Williams said.

Gene Williams - Warchant.com

Linebacker Vince Williams impressed with 40 times in the mid 4.7's during Pro Day on Tuesday.

Considering his Senior Bowl performance, a week that propelled him to the No. 6 middle linebacker available according to ESPN's Scouts Inc., Williams said it was tough to deal with the idea that he wouldn't get a shot at the Combine.

"I just feel like it was a big disappointment, it was a tremendous letdown, it was a heartbreak," Williams said. "You've just got to make due with the opportunities God gives you. I feel like I had the opportunity come out here to meet with some of the same (NFL evaluators) that I would have met at the Combine, maybe not all the teams but enough. Hopefully one of them will like what I did today."

Williams spent the down time training with Tom Shaw in Orlando. William said the weight loss wasn't all intentional, just a product of his speed and agility training. He weighed in at 252 before the Orange Bowl last season.

"I feel small," Williams said with a smile. "I've never been this size. When I got to Florida State I was 231. It feels different for me. … It's the first time in my life I've been mentioned as an undersized linebacker. … I've never been called small in my life."

With strong performances in hand, Combine invite be darned, Williams' confidence remains high.

"Once I get into training camp, I know I'm going to get in there and dominate and I'm going to stick," Williams said. "I don't have any off-the-field issues, I'm a great guy so I feel like I'm going to be a fantastic pro."

Notables

Defensive end Brandon Jenkins seems to still be shaking the rust off of his lisfranc foot injury. He ran 40 yard dashes over 5.0 seconds and didn't look as agile as he was pre-injury.
Jenkins also struggled at the NFL Combine in February but felt he improved on that performance somewhat on Tuesday.

"It was a big difference," said Jenkins. "I wasn't the same person at the combine. It was a lot of pressure and I was a little anxious. But I came out here and I did a little showing I think."

Linebacker Nick Moody impressed with a 40 in the mid 4.6 range. Moody, who came up lame at the end of his second 40, said every team he has spoken to has viewed him as a weak side linebacker at the NFL level.

Running back Chris Thompson (torn ACL) had originally planned to run the 40 on Tuesday, but with the overnight rain showers he was advised to not run.

Fullback Lonnie Pryor suffered a minor hamstring injury and only caught passes from Manuel during his individual workout.
Quotables

Linebacker Vince Williams on what question he's been asked the most during the NFL draft evaluation process:

"How good is Bjoern Werner?"

Defensive end Bojern Werner on the most unusual question he received at the NFL Combine:

"The best thing was, I came in and they said 'Before we start you have to do one that And I said' Wow, What?' and they're like 'Say Get to the Chopper.' They wanted me to do Arnold Schwarzenegger quotes and stuff like that. And I did it, and they said it wasn't good and I had to do it again. It was funny."

Vince Williams

Werner

Sig by the King BK

Quote:

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 03-19-2013 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:49 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Man I know a lot of people like Knile Davis and Dennis Johnson and I do as well, but the other Arkansas back should be getting more attention. Ronnie Wingo could be a steal for some team.

6'3 230 pounds, 4.46 forty yard dash. He stays healthy, I think he has a really nice career.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 12:04 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Jaguars representatives were at the Richmond pro day to check out Cooper Taylor, the 6-4 229 lb safety. Taylor had a best time of 4.45 with 23 reps, 36.5 in vertical and a 4.2 short shuttle. Gus Bradley has had some success with big DBs.

Last edited by Babylon : 03-20-2013 at 12:07 AM.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
FSU Update from Pro Day:

40's That are Known:
Jenkins - 5.09 (ouch)
Nick Moody - 4.61
Vince Williams - 4.71

Bench Press Reps
Tank - 32 Reps
Jenkins - 19
Vince Williams - 22
Werner - DNP

Russel Lande said:

Quote:
For those who often ask "Do QB's ever struggle at their Pro day?" - Well, EJ Manuel did today showing VG arm strength, but lacking accuracy.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Treavor Scales, RB Harvard

5'8-3/4", 201 lbs
10" Hands
31-1/4" Arms
73-1/2" Wingspan
41" Vertical
10'9" Broad Jump
20 Reps
1.42, 1.46 10-yard
2.51, 2.52 20-yard
4.45, 4.49 40-yard
4.09 Short Shuttle
6.67 3-cone
10.86 Long Shuttle

http://static.psbin.com/3/9/kk634loy..._Day_Times.PDF

Some highlights: http://vimeo.com/56731599

Using his run in this vid:

Hard to see in this angle, but I estimate his 10-yard split at 1.57 +/- .03. Much harder to make out his 20 and 40 so I'm not going to bother.
norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:49 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Russel Lande said:
That's the first negative report I heard of EJ today.

F'n Russ Lande...he would.

Sig by the King BK

Quote: