Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-18-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Michigan State is in my championship. Izzo has had a lot of less talented teams do very well in fields more talented than this one.
I have them losing to Indiana...experienced point guard, quality bigs and a wing threat in Harris plus Izzo at coach is a wonderful combination for a deep run

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:21 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah I got MSU vs G'Town in the final. My Otto Porter love pushes them over the top.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 07:23 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Michigan State is in my championship. Izzo has had a lot of less talented teams do very well in fields more talented than this one.
Couldn't do it. I love Izzo and I know what he does in the tourney but I absolutely am convinced on L'ville now after watching them in the big east tourney. They can put it on you quick, and Pitino is obviously no slouch when it comes to coaching.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I usually pick MSU to do well in the tournament, but their road to the finals looks pretty damn hard.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Georgetown has probably had better teams than this that have failed.. me living in MD, I tend to watch them. They are a good team this year and Ihave them in the FF losing to IU, they haven't had somebody as good as OP though.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
I usually pick MSU to do well in the tournament, but their road to the finals looks pretty damn hard.
A trendy Valpo team, an athletic Memphis team, the usual Duke, and then possibly L'ville??

Hard road to the final four is an understatement.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-18-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewfeature06 View Post
Georgetown has probably had better teams than this that have failed.. me living in MD, I tend to watch them. They are a good team this year and Ihave them in the FF losing to IU, they haven't had somebody as good as OP though.
mmmmmm...Thinking back on some G'town teams that were well thought of going into tourney -probably last one was 2007.

And that team had Jeff Green and Hibbert.

Jeff Green was pretty big time.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 10:57 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
A trendy Valpo team, an athletic Memphis team, the usual Duke, and then possibly L'ville??

Hard road to the final four is an understatement.
you assume Memphis even wins that game. even if they don't, they get either a great defensive team in MTSU or a great offensive team in St. Mary's.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:36 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Well march madness has officially arrived today....

Tonite 15 win Liberty tries to play their way in as 16 seed vs. North Carolina A & T

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Go Liberty!
Old 03-18-2013, 11:48 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Muscala will still be the breakout star of the tourney, he just needs the attention. Just wanted to drop that in before the tourney starts.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:00 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Muscala will still be the breakout star of the tourney, he just needs the attention. Just wanted to drop that in before the tourney starts.
Beat ya by like 5 days bro : )

You are way late to the party. Page 838.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:02 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Beat ya by like 5 days bro : )

You are way late to the party. Page 838.
Well......**** you too.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:07 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Well......**** you too.

Its ok...there is room for two on the Muscala Train!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Will Wolters qualify when he drops 40 on Michigan?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
Will Wolters qualify when he drops 40 on Michigan?
Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr. are giving you the craaaaaziest looks right now!

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:12 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Trey Burke and Tim Hardaway Jr. are giving you the craaaaaziest looks right now!

Also, yes Muscala is gonna beast.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I just cant roll with him. I've liked these Michigans kids for a while and esp. Hardaway Jr. (his dad was my fav player). I just cant root for the 1st rnd upset. CANT DO IT...damn it...

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 02:27 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

rooting for La Salle to beat Boise St. tomorrow because I have them as a pretty comfortable upset against KSU right now
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:06 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
rooting for La Salle to beat Boise St. tomorrow because I have them as a pretty comfortable upset against KSU right now
I'm turned off from K-State just enough for them to somehow roll off 3 wins.
So yeah, I'm with you on La Salle.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:18 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like Kansas State and have them advancing to the Elite 8; losing to New Mexico.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:28 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I actually like Kansas State and have them advancing to the Elite 8; losing to New Mexico.
New Mexico has Big Game Alford at the helm, they will never make a Final Four. Elite 8 is pushing it as well.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
New Mexico has Big Game Alford at the helm, they will never make a Final Four. Elite 8 is pushing it as well.
The West region is a joke compared to the other regions. If you were to rank the teams most likely to make it to a Final Four out of that region, New Mexico would one of the top 2 squads to do so.

Old 03-19-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

I got K State losing 2nd rnd to Wisconsin.

I figured Bo Ryan is good for a Sweet 16.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
I got K State losing 2nd rnd to Wisconsin.

I figured Bo Ryan is good for a Sweet 16.
Wisconsin struggles against teams that play a similar style to their own, and Kansas State is a team I would characterize as falling into that category.

Bruce Weber is a coach who is very familiar with preparing against Bo Ryan teams as well.