Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-04-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
I sense a Tannehill to Swope connection there in the future.
That's certainly one option, but I could also see the dolphins reaching for someone like Tavon Austin.
Old 03-04-2013, 02:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
That's certainly one option, but I could also see the dolphins reaching for someone like Tavon Austin.
I can also see the dolphins totally ignoring WR in the draft again. Especially if they sign Mike Walllace.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:48 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Every year we go through this.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Every year we go through this.

I guess we could have titled it the next Danny Amendola if that would make you feel better.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I guess we could have titled it the next Danny Amendola if that would make you feel better.
Next Brandon Stokley

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
No. Next Mike Furrey.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 12:32 AM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Swope is as good of an athlete as his numbers indicate. He always looks really tense. He might be fast, but he's not necessarily fluid.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
But as I mentioned, Stokely played a little faster than 4.49 (or at least no slower) and Swope doesn't play to 4.34, so it evens out a bit.

As far as Manuel, he is flat out a better prospect than Gabbert.

As far as Locker, how much longer will it take for you to realize what Locker isn't? You mentioned him being a better athlete than the others, but he is also a better athlete than he is QB and that's all one needs to know. His "better arm" does not show any constant accuracy and for that reason, Matt Ryan has a better are as far as I am concerned. Locker just sprays the ball all over the field.

As far as the white CBs, no, we can't find any. If they existed, they would be found. It's a different type of athleticism.

Since we are having this conversation, I'll take a chance and provide you an example of how black and white athletes differ. You take and athletic white basketball player with very good measurables versus a black player with similar measurables and have them both dunk. They look like night and day. The black player will likely **** the ball back and fluidly tomahawk dunk while covering a lot of ground in the air. The white player's jump and dunk will be more linear and mechanical. Tom Chambers was the guy who came closest to dunking like a brotha, and even he wasn't close.

I think the same is true with the requirements of the CB position, and although you disagree, it's flat out nonsense to believe that the only reason we don't see white CBs on any level is because of stereotypes. If that was the case, then why do we have white WRs?? Again, it takes a different level of athleticism to backpeddle, read and react, stop and start and change directions in no more than three steps. I tell you what, the day I see a white CB on the field in the NFL, I'll support him 100% as a trail blazer of sorts simply because he would have had to have overcome some stereotyping along the way. But the truth is he would be more of an anomaly than a trailblazer.
Jimmy the Greek...is that you?

Personally I think it's great that this is becoming more and more a topic of conversation. Stereotyping runs rampant in the scouting and recruiting communities and for years it is all taken as gospel.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 01:04 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
T.J. Moe of Missouri, slow as molasses but dominated in the 3 cone drill. At least, he has the same skill set as Welker.
Ran well enough at his pro day (mid 4.5s to low 4.6) to probably qualify for the title of next....Moe's shuttle times are all excellant for what you look for in that area of the field.

Sam McGuffie is another guy who just blew people away at his pro day. For me at least i wonder why this type of player doesnt get invited to the combine. I can't vouch for his hands but his size and speed in the slot would have to be ideal.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I always thought Jordan Shipley would be the next Wes Welker. What ever happened to him.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 02:01 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brothgar View Post
I always thought Jordan Shipley would be the next Wes Welker. What ever happened to him.
Cheap shot into the ACL to open his 2nd season, ended his career basically.
He's tried to bounce back and has gotten a few looks, but he was never able to get back the strength, agility, quickness within the knee.
Ironically, Welker overcame his own ACL+ injury very well.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Bolt View Post
Brandon Stokely. Brandon is 6'0" and had a 35.5 in vertical jump. He ran a sub 4.5 and had very good game speed. I would described Swopes game speed as very good.

Hey OP, I know you believe that Swope is being discriminated against. Glad you had a quick sip, now try and put yourself in the shoes of Donavan McNabb who experts said would play WR just after the college season ended.
Then Rich Gannon was discriminated against too because coming outta Delaware (IIRC), they tried to force him into moving from QB.

Plenty of racial stereotyping here and within NFL scouting circles. Well done fellas.

Keep searching for those white cornerbacks.....
Old 03-10-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

umm, Eric Weddle played corner in college and held Calvin Johnson to 1 catch, despite running a 4.4 and having great acceleration like a 1.4something 10 yard dash with great 3 cone and shuttle times and ideal size for corner and not safety, he was still moved to safety. Most of these guys are moved to safety by the time they get to college Tom Zbikowski. I am supposed to believe that there are only one or two guys that can play cornerback at the COLLEGE LEVEL, out of 120 teams? its just lazy stereotyping. There are actually a few guys who play nickelback at times in the NFL but are just called safety, Chris Prosinski is an example, he had elite measurables. And I think playing nickel can be harder for some than playing on the outside because those guys are used to using the sideline as a boundary, there are outside corners who struggle to cover slot receivers. I mean Edelman lined up as a nickelback before and held his own.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
batsandgats
Rookie

batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.batsandgats is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheTruth96 View Post
Dustin Fox from ohio state was a corner for a day
, he was a corner for a few years bouncing around on the practice squad. THe thing is, if a coach puts one out there, he better be damn good, like an elite level because that player is going to stick out and fans will notice when he messes up more, and 98 percent of starting corners get burnt often, otherwise we wouldn't be seeing video game numbers being put up. I mean guys like Weddle still get blamed for mistakes they didn't make, they are simply making up for a corners mistake and get blamed for it. The Tebow run for a td against the Jets where both Jim Leonhard and Eric Smith got blamed for missing the tackle (it was Eric Smith btw, who is lesser talented than Leonhard), they said Smith's name and then panned the camera to Leonhard showing the back of his jersey. Guys like that just stick out because its against what people are used to seeing, so when things go bad, people remember it. I remember Shanle getting all the blame for the Saints defense being bad, no matter how well they played he was considered the weakest link, before that it was Shanle and Fujita. Yeah he wasn't a great player, but he was a solid OLB. Well this year he didnt play and they had the worst defense since, like two decades ago, no one player got the blame. Solid isn't going to cut it.

I think for one to start he would have to be the JJ Watt/Clay Matthews/Jared Allen level of play at corner, its a numbers game and when only 1 or 2 at most are starting d1 football its not much talent to pick from, unless you want to take a cb turned safety and put him back at corner, but usually these guys have bulked up in college and lost some of their speed.

Last edited by batsandgats : 03-10-2013 at 04:09 PM.
batsandgats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by batsandgats View Post
umm, Eric Weddle played corner in college and held Calvin Johnson to 1 catch, despite running a 4.4 and having great acceleration like a 1.4something 10 yard dash with great 3 cone and shuttle times and ideal size for corner and not safety, he was still moved to safety. Most of these guys are moved to safety by the time they get to college Tom Zbikowski. I am supposed to believe that there are only one or two guys that can play cornerback at the COLLEGE LEVEL, out of 120 teams? its just lazy stereotyping. There are actually a few guys who play nickelback at times in the NFL but are just called safety, Chris Prosinski is an example, he had elite measurables. And I think playing nickel can be harder for some than playing on the outside because those guys are used to using the sideline as a boundary, there are outside corners who struggle to cover slot receivers. I mean Edelman lined up as a nickelback before and held his own.
You make some valid points. what I always wondered at the college level is with 120 something D-1 teams just by the numbers you are going to have a lot of really crappy corners, wouldn't it make sense to diversify some of that lousiness a bit.
Old 03-10-2013, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The next Wes Welker should be Mexican. Or Asian. Or in a wheelchair. Or a girl. Because diversity, and he is not preternaturally quick, he was just born a slot receiver and other people should be able to be, too.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

White corners are killed off by the time they graduate from HS, and usually it's White football coaches and scouts holding the murder weapon.

Swope and McGuffie had the raw athletic ability to play corner, and yet even in HS they were put on offense immediately with probably no thought about them playing corner.

Why?? Because there's very little future in it for a White football player, unless he's stubborn as hell and one of the best at his position nationally.

Jason Sehorn won't be the last White corner we see in the NFL, things just have to line up right.
Old 03-10-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
The next Wes Welker should be Mexican. Or Asian. Or in a wheelchair. Or a girl. Because diversity, and he is not preternaturally quick, he was just born a slot receiver and other people should be able to be, too.
In other words enough with this discussion. Probably for the best. Now we can get back to slamming our heads into the wall over who the Chiefs will pick.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:36 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Jason Sehorn won't be the last White corner we see in the NFL, things just have to line up right.
i hope not, ive been waiting very patiently

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
"He won't be able to just use his arm power to throw defenders around at the next level!"

The hell he won't, lol.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
CollegeFan
Rookie

CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CollegeFan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where does Swope go Babylon?...official prediction. what rd and what team?
CollegeFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:27 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CollegeFan View Post
Where does Swope go Babylon?...official prediction. what rd and what team?
To me he's a second rounder but to answer your question I'll say Miami, 3rd round.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:45 AM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
I compare TJ Moe to Anquan Boldin - same type of player - not the fastest guy but a good receiver who can move the chains and make things happen with the ball in their hands. Will be interesting to see where Moe goes in this draft - pretty undervalued guy. But if Boldin ran a 4.7 and was a 3rd rounder I would have no issue with Moe being taken in the same round especially after proving himself a very good WR.
I haven't seen much of Moe...but the guy that really reminds me of Boldin is Chris Harper of Kansas St. I think he will be very productive at the next level. He has great hands, works very hard, runs clean routes, and will outmuscle db's off the line. His speed isn't fantastic, but he is a strider that can beat you if you take him for granted. I really like him in the 3rd or 4th round.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:51 AM    (permalink
WVU1
Rookie

WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.WVU1 could make a wolverine purr.

I think Camp has more swag than Welker, Amendola & Swope hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_hOkXOPXKc
WVU1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by WVU1 View Post
I think Camp has more swag than Welker, Amendola & Swope hahaha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_hOkXOPXKc
Not sure that the music in the video adds any more swag to Campanaro but he's a guy i've watched since the Army AA game. I think his compact size actual helps him in the slot. No doubt we'll talk more about him next year when he comes out.
Old 03-20-2013, 12:03 PM    (permalink
norcalgsr
Veteran

norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.norcalgsr is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The real "next Wes Welker" is Cody Wilson, Central Michigan:

norcalgsr is offline   Reply With Quote