Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-19-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Menardo Stick joint mock 1.0

I had the odds and Sick had the evens in this one. Any and all complaints about any pick as always may be directed at Sick

1. Chiefs – Luke Joeckel OT Texas A&M
Fisher has the bigger upside between him and Joeckel, but Luke is the better fit in Andy Reid’s system. It sounds like Branden Albert is going to be traded. Don’t like this move for KC as it’s a complete lateral move but it is sounding like this is the most likely outcome.

2. Jaguars – Sharif Floyd DT Florida
Gus Bradley is going to build through the trenches in Jacksonville, and it starts with an impact player in the front seven.

3. Raiders – Star Lotuleilei DT Utah
This would be a huge pickup for Oakland they need a rock in the interior of their defense and assuming Star’s health checks out he would fit in quite nicely.

4. Eagles – Dee Milner CB Alabama
With the departure of Aso and DRC corner becomes a monster need even with the addition of Cary Williams. If I had things my way the Eagles would trade back and pick up a guy like Rhodes, but at this spot this is the best match of value and need.

5. Lions – Ziggy Ansah DE BYU
Defensive end has become a top priority with the release of Vanden Bosch and Avril departing in free agency. Ansah might take some time to get going since he hasn’t played a lot of football, but the upside with this kid is tremendous.

6. Browns – Jarvis Jones OLB Georgia
In this situation the Browns would probably be burning up the wires for a trade out, but if they are stuck they could add the best rush guy in the draft, to their LB rotation.

7. Cardinals – Eric Fisher OT CMU
Bruce Arians would like to add a QB here, but Fisher is the best player on the board, and fills a large need.
8. Bills – Geno Smith QB WV
All the Bills’ moves so far point to them taking a QB and Geno is the best in this draft.

9. Jets – Dion Jordan OLB Oregon
The Jets have needed some youth injected into their OLB corps for a while and Jordan would be a great addition.

10. Titans – Chance Warmack OG Alabama
The signing of Andy Levitrie was huge to shore up their interior offensive line. After adding Warmack they can turn a large weakness last year into a strength this year.

11. Chargers – Lane Johnson OT Oklahoma
This is a great situation for San Diego as they address one of their biggest needs with Johnson falling to them.

12. Dolphins – Xavier Rhodes CB Florida State
With the loss of Sean Smith and after trading Vontae Davis last year CB has become a top priority after addressing their WR need in free agency. Rhodes is a big physical CB that will fit in nicely.

13. Buccaneers – Desmond Trufant CB Washington
This is probably another trade out scenario here. It was between Trufant and Werner, but I felt the need at corner trumps the situation at defensive end.

14. Panthers – Sheldon Richardson DT Missouri
Panthers have a huge need on the inside of their defense and Richardson is the first step in addressing it. Thought heavily about Patterson here.

15. Saints – Kiki Mingo OLB LSU
The Saints land their impact edge rusher for their new 3-4 defense.

16. Rams – Cordarrelle Patterson WR Tenn
Rams get a WR for Bradford with an extremely large upside.

17. Steelers – Kenny Vaccaro S Texas
This pick was between Vaccaro and Ogletree, but with Polamalu battling injures and the rest of the safeties getting up there in years this made the most sense.

18. Cowboys – Jonathan Cooper OG/C UNC
Cowboys add a versatile offensive lineman to the middle of their OL. Cooper could be gone well before this pick, but he would fill a big hole in Dallas.

19. Giants – Bjoern Werner DE Florida St.
Another young defensive end to add to the rotation and eventually replace Justin Tuck.

20. Bears – Alec Ogletree LB Georgia
Chicago at some point will need to bring a young impact player into their LB corps especially with the uncertainty around Brian Urlacher.

21. Bengals – DJ Fluker OT/OG Alabama
Wanted to give them a safety but Fluker seemed like too good of a fit even if Andre Smith is retained.

22. Rams – Matt Elam S Florida
Rams address another glaring need in their secondary giving them a nice corps of youth.

23. Vikings – Tavon Austin WR WV
They lose a receiver with a rare skill set and turnaround and get another one with Austin.

24. Colts – Jesse Williams NT Alabama
Colts continue to add pieces to their front seven and get a versatile NT.

25. Vikings – Arthur Brown OLB K State
Vikings need to get more athletic in their LB corps and Brown is a versatile piece that would help out their front seven.

26. Packers – Datone Jones DE UCLA
Raji has regressed every year and Worthy is coming off an injury. Either way Jones can start at weak side end and play in the nickel and rush.

27. Texans – John Hankins NT Ohio State
The Texans add a true NT to their already very solid front seven.

28. Broncos – Kwaan Short DT Purdue
Short is BPA available at this point and gives Denver a nice young corps of defensive lineman.

29. Patriots – Keenan Allen WR CAL
Tom Brady gets a big bodied WR to play on the outside that he has missed for a long time.

30. Falcons – Tank Carridane DE Florida State
The Falcons need pass rush help in the worst way and this guy was arguably the best defensive lineman on a very good unit at Florida State.

31. 49ers – Eric Reid S LSU
Not my first choice but he’s the best match between value and need.

32. Ravens – Kevin Minter LB LSU
Ravens need to get help at ILB. To say the cupboard is bare right now would be an understatement.

Last edited by Menardo75 : 03-19-2013 at 01:24 AM.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:57 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is stick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Agree on lateral move, and agree that it'd likely be Joeckel, but I want Fisher more.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:59 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with the analysis. All signs point to QB or O-line @ 8.

Lets see what happens after our meeting with Geno on Friday.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:25 AM    (permalink
Shupp
Veteran

Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shupp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad but I'm not sure Reid can play FS in the NFL....he scares me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya:The lack of ignorance in this thread is alarming.
Shupp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:47 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really don't want to pick a NT that high. I keep seeing it mocked. :/

If I was Grigson, I would take Keenan Allen, Datone Jones, Arthur Brown, or Demontre Moore.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:30 AM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
I really don't want to pick a NT that high. I keep seeing it mocked. :/

If I was Grigson, I would take Keenan Allen, Datone Jones, Arthur Brown, or Demontre Moore.
Jesse can play DE and NT.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:04 AM    (permalink
Seasonticketholder
Veteran

Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Seasonticketholder is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great Saints pick!
Seasonticketholder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 08:37 AM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is a link on the Brandon Albert trade?
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 10:49 AM    (permalink
zachsaints52
Asian Batista
All-Pro

zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.zachsaints52 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you got Kiki Alonzo and B. Mingo combined, but as long as you meant Mingo its good haha
Old 03-19-2013, 11:07 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
Jesse can play DE and NT.
Doubt it. And it's not a great value or a position of great need. It's a bad pick. I'd take any of RCA's picks plus Carradine or Okafor over Smith. Damontre Moore is stupidly underrated on this board now.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everybody please stop with Ogletree to the Bears. I don't want to give Emery any ideas. Arthur Brown is a better player, better fit, doesn't have multiple suspensions, doesn't fail drug tests, and doesn't get DUIs right before the combine. If you want to give us a linebacker in round one (which I don't mind), make it Brown.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin. One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one. Awesome. Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks.
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How on earth is Fluker a fit if Andre stays?

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
ChicagoBearsVet23
Veteran

ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChicagoBearsVet23 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brown, Fluker, or Austin at this point for the Bears
ChicagoBearsVet23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:13 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachsaints52 View Post
I think you got Kiki Alonzo and B. Mingo combined, but as long as you meant Mingo its good haha
I've heard him called Kiki before lol.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where is Flucker going to play if they keep Andre Smith? Is he going to be a extra blocking TE?

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I've heard him called Kiki before lol.
Yes, this is a nickname for him.

Great Miami pick!

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 03:01 PM    (permalink
Razor
Pro Bowler

Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Razor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
29. Patriots Keenan Allen WR CAL
Tom Brady gets a big bodied WR to play on the outside that he has missed for a long time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElectricEye View Post
I'm a whiny little kunt. Feel sorry for me as I go masturbate to a picture of my mom dressed as a teletubby.
Razor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bengals78 View Post
How on earth is Fluker a fit if Andre stays?
As a guard? I have to admit this pick stumped me who would you suggest?
Old 03-19-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Doubt it. And it's not a great value or a position of great need. It's a bad pick. I'd take any of RCA's picks plus Carradine or Okafor over Smith. Damontre Moore is stupidly underrated on this board now.
He started at both at Bama.
Old 03-19-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

seeing patterson go to the rams would make me die a little inside. I think they would want austin over patterson...they have their big, raw, dumb WR in quick....;-)

i dont like vaccaro in the first, hes a good player but id rather have cooper, allen, or werner there and take amerson/shamarko in 2
Old 03-19-2013, 07:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
seeing patterson go to the rams would make me die a little inside. I think they would want austin over patterson...they have their big, raw, dumb WR in quick....;-)

i dont like vaccaro in the first, hes a good player but id rather have cooper, allen, or werner there and take amerson/shamarko in 2
Cooper was the guy I first suggested and it would make that interior super crazy just don't know if they would go guard two years in a row. With how reckless Troy plays Vaccaro made sense to me so I know why he made the pick. Werner isn't going to be able to stand up so I hope you'd like him as an end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:40 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sexy pats pick

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:42 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Cooper was the guy I first suggested and it would make that interior super crazy just don't know if they would go guard two years in a row. With how reckless Troy plays Vaccaro made sense to me so I know why he made the pick. Werner isn't going to be able to stand up so I hope you'd like him as an end.
it wouldnt be the most popular pick amongst the fans but id love it. Bolstering the interior line with cooper, pouncey, and decastro has some HOF potential to it. With an interior like that the pressure would be greatly lifted off Mike Adams (who i really really like, especially with moving to a ZBS) and Gilbert (who is a big ? still but has shown some good things along with some terrible ones)

Steelers neglected oline for so long that now they are paying the price.

Best steeler oline i remember was

Marvel Smith (2nd), Alan Faneca (1st), Jeff Hartings (1st), Kendall Simmons (1st, and was a best pre-diabetes), and Max Starks (3rd)

Adams(2nd), Cooper(1st), Pouncey(1st), Decastro)1st, Gilbert(2nd)

Would allow haley to do so many things with the offense.

I am hardly considering polamalu on the team anymore, the defense has been just fine without him...hes a difference maker no doubt but he can also be a major coverage blower. I get the Vaccaro pick, it is a need especially since i hate clark, and i think hes really good, but i dont think hes worth a 1st i think hes a major beneficiary of a weak but deep along the top safety class. To me theres not much separating vaccaro from elam, amerson, shamarko, and cyprien with reid, phillip thomas, and mcdonald the next group. Basically, hes no Mark Barron id look elsewhere in the first but at the same time wouldnt be upset

Shame to see keenan lewis go to NO, i thought cortez allen was going to make a good FS, but now hes being launched in CB
Old 03-19-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great sf pick for bpa !
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote