Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
yodabear
Magic Fingers
Icon

yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yodabear is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ur language was offensive on ur last selection there Xio :(
Old 03-18-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yodapoop View Post
Ur language was offensive on ur last selection there Xio :(
Don't mistake an invitation for disrespect.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:08 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
2 Mets pitchers? Really Jug, not like you at all to do that.
Now all I need is for that **** lineup to squeeze out a run or two a game and I should be good. Should be like squeezing blood from a stone.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
This draft has surprised me in many ways.
I was really just lost with my last pick. I had no idea where to go so I just took one of the best prospects.
Old 03-18-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So it begins ... Chase Headley is out for a month.

This was supposed to be the year my team is healthy and you guys get hammered instead ...
Old 03-18-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

texted yo about 20 min ago

hey that rhymes! :)
Old 03-19-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Whoops, I accidentally skipped KCJ.

Deleted the picks I just posted from Yoda and Max's lists.

I'll repost when KCJ picks.
Old 03-19-2013, 10:03 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like David Hernandez a lot. Gives me a nice handcuff to JJ Putz, who tends to get hurt fairly often
Old 03-19-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

OK, Prince is on the clock.
Old 03-19-2013, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm gonna text Max. His list is probably no longer valid since he got a player from each position off of it.
Old 03-19-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just a minute please.

Sig by Primetime21
Old 03-19-2013, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

My team should kick all your asses in OBP this year.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:17 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Texted Brodeur.
Texted djp.

Last edited by D-Unit : 03-19-2013 at 01:39 PM.
Old 03-19-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I think 2B, SS and 3B are pretty depleted. Only a handful of remaining guys I'd ever want at each of those positions.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:26 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

BF won't be showing up today.

I'll think over my pick for a little bit as a result.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:

Can I actually change my pick? Or too late?
Old 03-19-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Can I actually change my pick? Or too late?
Yes change him please. I want him.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Yes change him please. I want him.
Let me wait for confirmation. I rushed my last pick.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:40 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:

Well in that case, I guess I'll stir up a little chatter.

Bolded the picks that I liked. Although, me liking a pick isn't exactly a good thing. lol.

Round 1
Prince Eric Hosmer, 1B
MaxV Roy Halladay, SP
Yoda Michael Bourn, OF
KCJ Martin Prado, OF/IF
Brodeur Aaron Hill, 2B
DJP Curtis Granderson, OF
Yo Jose Altuve, 2B
D-Unit Chase Utley, 2B
Jughead Ian Kennedy, SP
Xiomera Oscar Taveras, OF
BF Brendan Morrow, SP
GF Danny Espinosa, 2B/SS
**Prince Joe Nathan, RP
**Max Paul Konerko, 1B

Round 2
GF Jim Johnson, RP
BF Jeremy Hellickson, SP
Xiomera Greg Holland, RP
Jughead Sergio Romo, RP
D-Unit Adam Eaton, OF
Yo Jake Peavy, SP
DJP J.J. Putz, RP
Brodeur Mike Minor, SP
KCJ Josh Reddick, OF
Yoda Brandon Beachy, SP
MaxV Jeff Samardzija, SP
Prince Addison Reed, RP
**Yoda Hiroki Kuroda, SP

Round 3
Prince Todd Frazier, 3B
MaxV Huston Street, RP
Yoda Tom Wilhelmsen, RP
KCJ Dan Haren, SP
Brodeur Chris Davis, 1B/OF
DJP Glen Perkins, RP
Yo Tommy Hanson, SP
D-Unit Joel Hanrahan, RP
Jughead Ernesto Frieri, RP
Xiomera Nick Swisher, OF/1B
BF Adam LaRoche, 1B
GF John Axford, RP

Round 4
GF Adam Dunn, 1B/OF
BF Grant Balbour, RP
Xiomera Jason Grilli, RP
Jughead Dan Uggla, 2B
D-Unit Michael Morse, OF
Yo Jason Kubel, OF
DJP Trevor Cahill, SP
Brodeur Homer Bailey, SP
KCJ Matt Harrison, SP
Yoda Emilio Bonifacio, 2B/OF
MaxV Pedro Alvarez, 3B
Prince Chris Perez, RP

Round 5
Prince Marco Estrada, SP
MaxV Jonathan Broxton, RP
Yoda Carlos Marmol, RP
KCJ Brandon League, RP
Brodeur Kenley Jansen, RP
DJP Justin Morneau, 1B
Yo Jose Veras, RP
D-Unit Steve Cishek, RP
Jughead David Robertson, RP
Xiomera Jonathan Niese, SP
BF Ben Revere, OF
GF Carlos Gomez, OF

Round 6
GF Tim Hudson, SP
BF Kyle Seager, 2B/3B
Xiomera Dexter Fowler, OF
Jughead Corey Hart, 1B/OF
D-Unit Shelby Miller, SP
Yo Tommy Milone, SP
DJP J.J. Hardy, SS
Brodeur Bobby Parnell, RP
KCJ Sergio Santos, RP
Yoda Jaime Garcia, SP
MaxV Carl Crawford, OF
Prince Trevor Rosenthal, RP

Round 7
Prince Billy Hamilton, SS
MaxV Norichika Aoki, OF
Yoda Marco Scutaro, SS/2B/3B
KCJ Matt Garza, SP
Brodeur Kevin Youkilis, 1B/3B
DJP Brandon McCarthy, SP
Yo Ryan Vogelsong, SP
D-Unit Jedd Gyorko, 2B
Jughead Domonic Brown, OF
Xiomera Andrelton Simmons, SS
BF Dustin Ackley, 1B/2B
GF Alfonso Soriano, OF

Round 8
GF Casey Janssen, RP
BF Angel Pagan, OF
Xiomera Jonathan Lucroy, C
Jughead Everth Cabrera, 2B/SS
D-Unit Starling Marte, OF
Yo A.J. Pierzynski, C
DJP Cameron Maybin, OF
Brodeur Torii Hunter, OF
KCJ Jayson Werth, OF
Yoda Aaron Hicks, OF
MaxV Ryan Dempster, SP
Prince Jean Segura, SS

Round 9
Prince Denard Span, OF
MaxV Jason Hammel, SP
Yoda Clay Buchholz, SP
KCJ Ricky Romero, SP
Brodeur Bruce Rondon, RP
DJP Yonder Alonso, 1B
Yo Ryan Madson, RP
D-Unit Julio Teheran, RP
Jughead Edwin Jackson, SP
Xiomera Alexi Ogando, SP
BF Ryan Cook, RP
GF A.J. Burnett, SP

Round 10
GF Gerrit Cole, SP
BF Phil Hughes, SP
Xiomera Lorenzo Cain, OF
Jughead Michael Saunders, OF
D-Unit Brandon Belt, 1B
Yo Coco Crisp, OF
DJP Tyler Skaggs, OF
Brodeur Alex Cobb, SP
KCJ Michael Young, 1B/2B/3B
Yoda Tyler Colvin, OF
MaxV Carlos Quentin, OF
Prince Scott Diamond, SP

Round 11
Prince Vance Worley, SP
MaxV Paul Maholm, SP
Yoda Mark Reynolds, 1B/3B
KCJ Alex Avila, C
Brodeur Lance Berkman, 1B
DJP Zack Cozart, SS
Yo Garrett Jones, OF/1B
D-Unit Hyun-Jin Ryu, SP
Jughead Ichiro Suzuki, OF
Xiomera Vinnie Pestano, RP
BF Colby Rasmus, OF
GF Juan Pierre, OF

Round 12
GF A.J. Griffin, SP
BF Ross Detwiler, SP
Xiomera Matt Carpenter, 1B/2B/3B/OF
Jughead Zack Wheeler, SP
D-Unit Kyuji Fujikawa, RP
Yo Chris Tillman, SP
DJP David Hernandez, RP
Brodeur Josh Rutledge, 2B/SS
KCJ James McDonald, SP
Yoda Trevor Plouffe, 3B/OF
MaxV Alexei Ramirez, SS
Prince Jhonny Peralta, SS

Round 13
Prince Chris Young, OF
MaxV Wei-Yin Chen, SP
Yoda Michael Cuddyer, 1B/OF
KCJ Jed Lowrie, SS
Brodeur Wil Venable, OF
DJP Jared Burton, SP
Yo Kelly Johnson, 2B
D-Unit
Jughead
Xiomera
BF
GF
Old 03-19-2013, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I was so worried you were gonna take Ogando right before me, D.
Old 03-19-2013, 04:48 PM    (permalink
KCJ58
Icon

KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.KCJ58 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D i hate you so much for taking Chris Carter, also Gregerson & Burton puts me in a terrible mood

Old 03-19-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I was so worried you were gonna take Ogando right before me, D.
I might have if I thought about him, but he wasn't among the names I was considering. When you picked him I thought.. oh, that was a good pick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCJ58 View Post
D i hate you so much for taking Chris Carter, also Gregerson & Burton puts me in a terrible mood
I almost took him 2 rounds ago, but thought I could sneak in a couple of picks before that because I didn't think anyone here saw him in the same light that I do. This year, he's getting every day playing time in a much smaller stadium than the pitcher friendly Oakland stadium. He strikes out a ton, but takes a good amount of walks too. That's why I likened him to Dunn.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm letting Jug change his pick since he didn't really need to ask permission since the next pick hadn't yet been made.
Old 03-19-2013, 05:27 PM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jared Burton is an RP and Tyler Skaggs is a SP, just fyi
Old 03-19-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
Jared Burton is an RP and Tyler Skaggs is a SP, just fyi
Goes to show how quickly I try to get that damn list updated. I obviously knew those things, haha
Closed Thread