Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-20-2013, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
this is why we need the streak to stop, so people don't say crazy stuff like that.
This streak is going to **** you until you love it.

Best way i could put it. I apologize in advance.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm convinced that Miami is just trolling the rest of the league. There have been way too many times that they've played like **** in the first half only to blow the opposing team out in the second half. Here's a ridiculous stat during their streak:

In "crunch" time (Less than five minutes to go in the game, neither team up by more than five points) the Heat were outscoring their opponents 145-75 in 49 minutes, coming into tonight.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:25 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That stat is ridiculous in the sense that it literally means Lebron or Dwade but more Lebron is saying I'm the best player on this court and my team is winning no matter what you do.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 03-20-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm convinced that Miami is just trolling the rest of the league. There have been way too many times that they've played like **** in the first half only to blow the opposing team out in the second half. Here's a ridiculous stat during their streak:

In "crunch" time (Less than five minutes to go in the game, neither team up by more than five points) the Heat were outscoring their opponents 145-75 in 49 minutes, coming into tonight.
Ya, they have to be screwing with people at this point
Old 03-20-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think its more that when you are are a winning streak like this its hard to focus and come out firing every single night. A lot of times win streaks end against bad teams.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does anyone else find themselves gradually starting to detest the Thunder?
Old 03-20-2013, 09:56 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I like Durant and his overall demeanor.

I can't stand Westbrook - he is very closely getting in Rondo territory for me. ( When I see P2W's sig, It hurts)

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

<3 Marc Gasol
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Memphis has a squad. Very underrated trade what they did getting a winner like Prince and a young baller like Ed Davis.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-20-2013, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

And getting rid of Mr. Cool
Old 03-20-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's almost as if some thought the Grizzlies would get better by doing that trade.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No. asdklfjakldfj
Old 03-20-2013, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey, the Pistons would be keeping up too if our best player wasn't "hurt" aka allowing us to be in tank mode.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Drummond better play soon. I've been stashing him because I need the blocks boost for fantasy playoffs.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

I doubt they'll play him, they have no reason to at this point. He'll be fine soon enough next year, what with Knight/Mayo being the backcourt and me crying until they're both gone.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2013, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They keep saying they want to, but yeah, this feels like a total tank job.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Drummond can be an All-Star as soon as next season as long as he works hard in the off season and wants to keep improving his offensive game.

He can be the total package down low.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-20-2013, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

In before master race drafting of Oladipo in round 1 and Muscala in round 2 takes over the NBA.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2013, 10:14 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
In before master race drafting of Oladipo in round 1 and Muscala in round 2 takes over the NBA.
You really want Oladipo top 5??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 03-20-2013, 10:18 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
You really want Oladipo top 5??
I don't know where Noel fits unless we trade Monroe and create the GOAT defensive frontcourt, but bah. I really like Muscala in round 2 since no one will be smart enough to draft him earlier, thus Oladipo it is.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I hope you take Zeller and sign Mayo and Knight to monster contracts.
Old 03-20-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Yes. I love love love Durant (Hook em~) but completely hate the rest. I actively root for Russell Westbrook to fail (lol 20 pts on 7-25 shooting tonight), and I can't name another player off the top of my head that I do that to. Also, Perkins and Ibaka are total punks. I really liked Ibaka for a while, but he's slowly made me resent him over the last few years, with the nutshot on Blake being the icing on the cake, nd I don't even really care for Blake that much.

And if im being completely honest, I kinda want to see them get bounced from the playoffs earlier than they were last year just because I want to be right in regards to what I said when the Harden trade happened—that they're just not nearly as good anymore down the stretch of games that matter. Look at tonight against Memphis. They were terrible in late possessions (lol Westbrook and his 30 foot 3 pointer), where last year Harden would have been on the court with the ball, driving to the bucket and either getting to the line or collapsing the defense and getting an open look for someone, neither of which happened tonight.

But yea, considering I was rooting HARD for OKC two years ago in the playoffs, then rooting for them against everyone except the Heat in last years playoffs, it's surprising that I find myself detesting them, but I do.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd totally take Oladipo top 5. Love him, and this class largely sucks.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:22 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i also find myself gradually starting to love the heat because i just love watching good basketball
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The only reason the Thunder annoy me is because I hate watching iso ball and relying on getting to the line. I have no issues with any of their players.

People like to think the Spurs are boring, but I love watching them play. Ball movement and moving without the ball <3