Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked Florida to make the Rd of 32 but lose to UCLA so I'd be more than OK if N'Western St. knocked them out today hahaha

Actually, I'm hoping it happens.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:10 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About halfway through the year I would have picked Florida to go to the final four, ever since that they just haven't looked right to me. I wouldn't be shocked to see NW St make that one a game. They were the highest scoring team in the country this year.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
How do you feel about Nova's chances of taking down UNC tonight? I picked Nova in my bracket.
It's tricky. UNC basically hasn't beaten anybody (think their best two wins are UNLV and NC State, both of whom just lost and they split with State) whereas 'Nova has actually beaten some legitimate teams and can definitely play with the big boys.

Matchup wise it's interesting. Unlike most years, 'Nova actually has some size and, unlike most years, UNC doesn't. I think the Heels are going to struggle to match up with Jayvaughn Pinkston on the defensive end, not sure how I see McAdoo playing for UNC that one could go either way.

Think Villanova will win the rebounding battle, but also will struggle to stick with UNC's shooters once they get dribble penetration. Jay Wright tends to teach selling out to prevent interior scoring which is nice, but they've gotten killed by the three this year which plays right into UNC's strength. And guard play has been spotty for 'Nova since they're young there.

All in all I think UNC lights it up from three and they win because the matchup favors them, although with 'Nova's big wins this year and UNC not doing much the homer in me thinks they're actually the better team. Their bad losses were, for the most part, early in the year before this team gelled. All of that said if Darrun Hilliard or James Bell gets it going and scores like 15-18 or Mouph/Ochefu/Pinkston really dominate inside like they did against USF in both of those games this season (which I'm guessing is the gameplan) I could see 'Nova winning.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

At least I knew better than to trust KSU. Saw the La Salle "upset" coming a mile away.

I think Nova will hang with UNC and keep it close but as said above UNC is going to penetrate and kick for 3s.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:24 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hope Cincy loses not only because I picked againist them but those uniforms are ******* awful!

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Missed the game but glad the crew picked up win number 1,999!!

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:41 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
At least I knew better than to trust KSU. Saw the La Salle "upset" coming a mile away.

I think Nova will hang with UNC and keep it close but as said above UNC is going to penetrate and kick for 3s.
I wouldnt have raised the flag so soon....

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
derza222
All-Pro

derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.derza222 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerLegend View Post
I wouldnt have raised the flag so soon....
Yup, that one's very far from over.
derza222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There's no reason that Doug McDermott shouldn't be a first round pick.
Old 03-22-2013, 03:54 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
I am loving how the A-10 schools have been playing so far.
That conference was already difficult before this year, but the addition of Butler and VCU has made it very good.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Funny one of my friends who barely watches college said the Pac 12 was better compared to the A10 but I'd say it's about even right now.

#3 Duke Blue Devils (0-0)
2010 National Champions!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 03:57 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
There's no reason that Doug McDermott shouldn't be a first round pick.
He'll never get past the Pacers.

Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really like Echenique. Underrated player.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
yo123
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
He'll never get past the Pacers.
Assuming he gets past the Jazz before that.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was definitely a penalty but the Cincinnati guy obvioudly flopped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

This new elbow rule is the dumbest rule put into place in recent sports history. Way too punitive, doesn't take intent into account, and it delays the game by 5 minutes every time they have to look at the monitor. Just unbelievably stupid in every aspect.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What a terrible shot by the Kansas State guard.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Rodriguez is an idiot

Old 03-22-2013, 04:22 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

Any time you think you can get a fadeaway 15 footer from behind the backboard to win the game you have to take it. Or something.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:26 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

So far only have 1 pick wrong in the West (Missouri) the rest are all correct. 1 wrong in the East (UNLV) if Illinois holds on the rest are all correct. South is 2/2. But the West looks pretty bad got Gonzaga and Arizona right. The rest all wrong. But I did have Arizona upsetting New Mexico so now the just need to beat Harvard and its ok I guess.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
Old 03-22-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The West bracket is just chaos so far. I guess not surprising because it was really weak at the top end, but its a lot of fun.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:27 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A-10 6-0 in the tourney so far!

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

njx your Buffaloes look terrible.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
njx your Buffaloes look terrible.
When Illinois hits shots they're dangerous, but it's been such a rare sight from them the last two or three months.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:41 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

I thought Roberson was going to abuse Egwu inside, they need to keep feeding him because Egwu is a twig.