Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 03-22-2013, 03:56 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default "DC" Mock Draft 6.0 - 3/22/13

Just posted my sixth mock draft of the year!

As always constructive criticism is not only welcomed but encouraged. However, please be sure to explain the reasoning behind your opinions and if you disagree tell me why I am off-base.

Let's keep this thread fun and informative!

Now... FIRE AWAY! :)

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Last edited by Scott Wright : 03-24-2013 at 03:34 PM.
Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Scott, don't you think it would be more prudent for the Raiders to stick Houston at the 3-tech and then either add Star as the NT or Jordan/Ansah as a rusher on the outside?

Also, what are your thoughts on possibilities of a trade down for the Raiders at this spot?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:07 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, you know I hate that pick for the Chiefs, but with the way things have been going it makes the most sense. Sad day.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol waaaaaaaaaat

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:15 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
Scott, don't you think it would be more prudent for the Raiders to stick Houston at the 3-tech and then either add Star as the NT or Jordan/Ansah as a rusher on the outside?

Also, what are your thoughts on possibilities of a trade down for the Raiders at this spot?
Assuming he checks out medically I do think Lotulelei is a better player and fit for Oakland than Floyd. Kind of felt bad having Lotulelei drop out of the Top 10 and he could still go Top 5 but there is just too much uncertainty with him right now, plus it seems like everyone loves Floyd.

I really think it's Floyd, Lotulelei or Milliner for the Raiders at this point.

Last edited by Scott Wright : 03-22-2013 at 04:18 PM.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Watson is certainly a possibility for the Packers...I wouldn't completely eliminate a receiver as an option for round one with Green Bay

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:21 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
lol waaaaaaaaaat
I take it you don't like Barkley... :)

I have been saying all along that Barkley isn't going to drop very far.

I also don't buy the "Barkley isn't a fit for Bruce Arian's offense" argument. A good quarterback will fit in any system. Also, a good coach will adjust their philosophy to fit the talent on hand. I went with Barkley over Lane Johnson for the Cardinals because they actually have some semi-capable options at offensive tackle that they like but the cupboard is bare at quarterback.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:44 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Assuming he checks out medically I do think Lotulelei is a better player and fit for Oakland than Floyd. Kind of felt bad having Lotulelei drop out of the Top 10 and he could still go Top 5 but there is just too much uncertainty with him right now, plus it seems like everyone loves Floyd.

I really think it's Floyd, Lotulelei or Milliner for the Raiders at this point.
This is good insight and I agree to a certain extent. I just don't see anyone who can get to the QB from the outside on the Raiders right now.

On defense the Raiders have a LOT of needs, but it seems the top 3 are:
A) Outside pass rusher
B) Gap control inside
C) Defensive secondary--specifically CB

Star addresses B, Milliner addresses C but Floyd does nothing for either of those. I could see Milliner as the pick just because he's such a good prospect and the Raiders just have absolutely nothing there, but Allen and McKenzie both seem to believe in building up front first both in actions and in word. And while Star addresses B, the premium position is A, an outside pass rusher.

It just seems to make the most sense. But who knows if RM will actually go that route.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-22-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see the 49ers going with Ertz. As you mentioned, I think that DL and DB (especially S) are far more pressing needs than a TE in round 1.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:54 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I take it you don't like Barkley... :)

I have been saying all along that Barkley isn't going to drop very far.

I also don't buy the "Barkley isn't a fit for Bruce Arian's offense" argument. A good quarterback will fit in any system. Also, a good coach will adjust their philosophy to fit the talent on hand. I went with Barkley over Lane Johnson for the Cardinals because they actually have some semi-capable options at offensive tackle that they like but the cupboard is bare at quarterback.
Hate the value and I don't see the fit in the system. By drafting a LT we upgrade 2 or 3 positions(depending on if you think Brown is better at RT than Massie) and even if we don't go o-line Dion Jordan just seems like way too good of a prospect to pass up

Plus Keim is a huge BPA guy, wanted AD over Levi Brown, got us to select Patrick Peterson over Christian Ponder & Jake Locker

Last edited by fenikz : 03-22-2013 at 04:56 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Awesome Bills Pick - As much as we need a QB, I don't think Buffalo is really thrilled with any of them to take at 8. So instead, I can see us taking someone to take our defense to the next level like Jarvis Jones. He is my favorite defensive player in this draft.

You can bet if we go this route - it will be all offense afterwards with our needs at QB,OG, and WR #2.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

So nobodyinparticular, would you rather them go with Jordan at that spot or Star? I agree with you about pass rush being a huge need, and I also believe Houston can develop into a dominant 3-tech DT. Who's your pick for Oakland at 3?
Old 03-22-2013, 05:07 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
I don't see the 49ers going with Ertz. As you mentioned, I think that DL and DB (especially S) are far more pressing needs than a TE in round 1.
TE may not be the top need for San Fran, but it's not like they have a shortage of picks

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 05:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLifer View Post
So nobodyinparticular, would you rather them go with Jordan at that spot or Star? I agree with you about pass rush being a huge need, and I also believe Houston can develop into a dominant 3-tech DT. Who's your pick for Oakland at 3?
I think Jordan is my top choice although I wouldn't be too angry with Star. It would be much easier to swallow Star at #3 if there were no issues or concerns about health.

My favorite choice would be to trade down and pickup more picks. Then take the best pass rusher available.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:21 PM    (permalink
RaiderLifer
Rookie

RaiderLifer hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I think Jordan is my top choice although I wouldn't be too angry with Star. It would be much easier to swallow Star at #3 if there were no issues or concerns about health.

My favorite choice would be to trade down and pickup more picks. Then take the best pass rusher available.
I would be very happy if we could trade down. Not sure we can make it happen but that would be my first choice as well. To be completely honest I would be happy with Star, Floyd, Jordan, or Milliner (how's that for fence sitting?).

Also, I'm one of those psychos that would be perfectly happy drafting Geno, if they were planning on cutting or restructuring Palmer and didn't believe in Pryor. I know that would be a reach, but I happen to be higher on his skill set than the consensus seems to be, and think he can absolutely be a franchise QB.

I would feel stronger about the draft pick if we didn't have so many damn needs. I do like the moves we've made since shifting completely into rebuild mode, youngish inexpensive grinders, exactly what we need more of.
Old 03-22-2013, 05:38 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderLifer View Post
I would be very happy if we could trade down. Not sure we can make it happen but that would be my first choice as well. To be completely honest I would be happy with Star, Floyd, Jordan, or Milliner (how's that for fence sitting?).

Also, I'm one of those psychos that would be perfectly happy drafting Geno, if they were planning on cutting or restructuring Palmer and didn't believe in Pryor. I know that would be a reach, but I happen to be higher on his skill set than the consensus seems to be, and think he can absolutely be a franchise QB.

I would feel stronger about the draft pick if we didn't have so many damn needs. I do like the moves we've made since shifting completely into rebuild mode, youngish inexpensive grinders, exactly what we need more of.
I'm of the mindset to draft a defensive player (i.e. anyone not Geno) and STILL cut Palmer. Run with Pryor for a whole year just for the heck of it. Don't carry Palmer's prorated bonus into 2014--get it all out right now.

If by some luck, Pryor puts his tools together and gets his mechanics in line, then you have your dynamic QB to build on and you can focus elsewhere in 2014.

If everything happens as expected, you've vetted out your last internal chance at a franchise QB, you've infused the defense with more talent and you chase Teddy Bridgewater to be your franchise QB in 2014.

That's rebuilding to me. But I doubt that happens.

I'm coming back around to Geno a little bit now that we are deeper into the draft process. I would certainly rather have him than Floyd. I just don't like Floyd as a pro. I don't think he will be special and I think his penetrating will be detrimental to a stout defensive front as he often opens up lanes in the run game.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-22-2013, 06:49 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
TE may not be the top need for San Fran, but it's not like they have a shortage of picks
yea but those 14 picks will be drafted wisely and no luxury pick! Unless it is a big need or wide out . We can get a good TE in 3rd or 4th if need be. Ertz is too much of a Luxury pick IMO. I hope we go safety or DT first then other way around depending on how we pick at 34 and 61 maybe a wide out line backer.

Jordan Reed from Florida would be a good solid receiving TE for us to replace Walker. Great solid 3rd round pick or late second.

Last edited by 49erNation85 : 03-22-2013 at 07:04 PM.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
yea but those 14 picks will be drafted wisely and no luxury pick! Unless it is a big need or wide out . We can get a good TE in 3rd or 4th if need be. Ertz is too much of a Luxury pick IMO. I hope we go safety or DT first then other way around depending on how we pick at 34 and 61 maybe a wide out line backer.
I really believe you guys are going to miss the hell out of Delanie

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:02 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
This is true, and I like Ertz, but we already have a top TE in Davis so I don't think we'll spend the 1st pick we have on another TE. I know that Walker saw the field a lot for us, but I think if we really want another TE to do what he did that we'd be able to find one in the 3rd or 4th rounds.

Edit: forgot to say that I don't think that that rookie TE will be able to do exactly what Walker did for us right away. That would be too much to ask of a rookie TE.

I'd like to think that there would be a DB (with the loss of Goldson, and Whitner and Rogers getting up there in years) or DL (with the loss of Sopo and RJF, and Smith getting up there in years) more worthy of that pick. Or what I'm really hoping for is us trading some picks to move up in the 1st and select Vacarro. That would probably be my dream.

Last edited by farfromforgotten : 03-22-2013 at 07:19 PM.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:15 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I'm afraid we will too but we can manage I think. We drafting Reed i believe he would be able to fill the hole. Needs help on some blocking will be formed into a good TE.

I always hate waiting around for April such a long wait.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am not in love with Mingo as a prospect at all but I see the value it presents. I would much rather have Bjoern Werner though.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson <3

Definitely a need with Wallace gone, and Sanders rumored to be getting interest around the league.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:19 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
I think a big reason why Boldin was brought in that people aren't thinking about is to replace Walker as the H-back in certain sets if they can't find anyone that's ready as a rookie.

I am expecting one of Vance Mcdonald, Chris Gragg, or Jordan Reed to be drafted and groomed to fill that role.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

A OT should be mocked to the Bengals in the 1st till or if they can sign Andre Smith. Dennis Roland should no where near a starting lineup. But you will stick with the Ogletree pick forever.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:25 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can dig Werner. We need someone who can relegate Wimbley to a rotational/rush specialist role and hold down the other side opposite Derrick Morgan (who really came on the 2nd half of the season).

I also like that you mention WR as a darkhorse pick. We've been discussing this possibility in the Titans thread for a bit now, and depending on how the board falls, I wouldn't rule it out at all.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote