Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-07-2013, 03:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xio isn't worth listening to always when trades like that go down. I got bashed really really bad by him and a few others for a trade I made in 2011 in a different NFLDC league. Meanwhile that trade helped me win the championsip the next year in dominating fashion. Don't let him get to you.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2013, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Xio isn't worth listening to always when trades like that go down. I got bashed really really bad by him and a few others for a trade I made in 2011 in a different NFLDC league. Meanwhile that trade helped me win the championsip the next year in dominating fashion. Don't let him get to you.
Haha, is this the infamous Brett Lawrie trade?

Let's not kid ourselves. You winning the league had nothing to do with that trade either way.
Old 03-07-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Haha, is this the infamous Brett Lawrie trade?

Let's not kid ourselves. You winning the league had nothing to do with that trade either way.
It helped me build depth on my team. I was also able to acquire both MadBum and Asdrubal indirectly because of it. Anyway you never know what's going to happen and this trade isn't that lopsided.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-07-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It helped me build depth on my team. I was also able to acquire both MadBum and Asdrubal indirectly because of it. Anyway you never know what's going to happen and this trade isn't that lopsided.
I never said or implied Blood/MQT's trade was lopsided.

I just said that for a team that looked like it's best window of opportunity to win the league wasn't for 3 seasons, Blood made a curious choice to take back so many veterans that wouldn't help him win by the time his prospects became fantasy relevant players.

You guys take the things I say way too personally. You can all construct your teams however you want and shouldn't get so flustered by my reaction.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:55 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I just said that for a team that looked like it's best window of opportunity to win the league wasn't for 3 seasons, Blood made a curious choice to take back so many veterans that wouldn't help him win by the time his prospects became fantasy relevant players.

You guys take the things I say way too personally. You can all construct your teams however you want and shouldn't get so flustered by my reaction.
This is true... It is Xio we are talking about here guys.
Old 03-08-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I processed your trades. No one objected to them, so ESPN allows me to expedite the process.
Old 03-08-2013, 12:35 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
I processed your trades. No one objected to them, so ESPN allows me to expedite the process.
Yeah with the season so close it was a good thing you did that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-08-2013, 01:37 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is there no limit on games played for position players?
Old 03-08-2013, 01:51 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Is there no limit on games played for position players?
There is not.
Old 03-08-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

but I have a fragile ego
Old 03-08-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need saves and steals if anyone is interested in trading

Old 03-08-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I need saves and steals if anyone is interested in trading
I can help in the steals department, probably. Do you have some sort of trade block? What are you offering?
Old 03-17-2013, 01:42 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Sounds like the Reds are making Aroldis Chapman a closer again.

That means I've got some saves to trade. If anyone wants Rafael Soriano, Huston Street, Sergio Romo or Glen Perkins, shoot me a PM. Seeking a hitter.
Old 03-19-2013, 01:49 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Man, the fun of this thread died with the long lay-off, haha.

At least I don't feel as bad about picking Granderson over Headley now that both of them are injured.
Old 03-19-2013, 08:05 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Lol with the draft done and the season not starting yet, there's basically nothing to do but to wait
Old 03-19-2013, 10:05 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I can salivate over Javier Baez if you want...
Old 03-23-2013, 08:52 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Damn. I really thought Boggs was already owned when I read the news this morning.

Nice, swift pickup, Blood.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I figured he would be also. I need to pay more attention to this league. I wish I didn't suggest Blood if he's going to be pulling this garbage.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 09:11 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

So, Aroldis Chapman is going to close.

I'm officially open to dealing one of my various closers:

Rafael Soriano, Sergio Romo, Huston Street, Glen Perkins, Kyuji Fujikawa (you know it's inevitable)

Probably seeking either a starting pitcher or a hitter capable of hitting 25+ homers.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:

Rafael Soriano, Sergio Romo, Huston Street, Glen Perkins, Kyuji Fujikawa (you know it's inevitable)

Probably seeking either a starting pitcher or a hitter capable of hitting 25+ homers.
Ill give you one of my SP's for a RP. You like anyone in particular?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How do you feel about Tim Lincecum?
Old 03-23-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
How do you feel about Tim Lincecum?
Probably equivalent to the way I feel about Jamie Moyer at this stage.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:31 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Ill give you one of my SP's for a RP. You like anyone in particular?
Anibal, but do I really need 4 of the Tigers' 6 starting pitchers? Lol
Old 03-23-2013, 09:33 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Probably equivalent to the way I feel about Jamie Moyer at this stage.
So, Miguel Cabrera for Lincecum. Done.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:35 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
So, Miguel Cabrera for Lincecum. Done.
I'll draw up the paperwork.
Closed Thread