Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

View Poll Results: Manti Te'o Draft Position #50
Over (After pick 50) 25 32.05%
Under (In the first 50 picks) 53 67.95%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-28-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Paul Pozlusney
The guy was a 2nd round pick and has been a solid to above average starter his whole career...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
The guy was a 2nd round pick and has been a solid to above average starter his whole career...
Thats my point though- he was not worth a top 10 pick or early 1st was he? He was the best player on PSU's defense. He had some monster years there.

......And more on Poz ...You want to get into this argument with a Bills fan? Really? about how good he is?

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."

Last edited by BallerT1215 : 02-28-2013 at 07:58 PM.
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:53 PM    (permalink
FTRWRTR
Rookie

FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FTRWRTR is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
4.81 isn't even that slow. James Laurinaitis ran the exact same time.
That was the average of his times. Laurinaitis also ran a 4.64 one of those times. And as far as I know Te'o did not.
FTRWRTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 04:58 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After all the catfish stuff I'm not only taking him off my board, I'm burning the card with his name on it.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll be drafted in the 2nd round. He'll get exposed in the pros if he doesn't operate in a phone booth like Brandon Spikes.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:38 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
After all the catfish stuff I'm not only taking him off my board, I'm burning the card with his name on it.
Who you hate more, Te'o or Alex Smith?
Lotta hate there...
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:18 AM    (permalink
RedMeat
Rookie

RedMeat hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Don't get the hate angle, where is all the anger coming from...
RedMeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:32 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMeat View Post
He had a fake dead girl friend that he talked up a ton in the national spotlight and when he found out it wasn't real he didn't say anything about it. If the Deadspin article doesn't come out, I think he just lets the lie continue on. He had an obvious chance to come clean about the situation and didn't. He also could have been in on it which is a separate thing also.

As a player, he disappointed massively in the biggest game against NFL level talent. He missed a ton of tackles and his team was embarrassed. He followed it up with a sub-par combine and then made excuses that he was tired and stressed like he was the only prospect that felt like that.

He also plays for ND. ND is a real love/hate thing for a lot of people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:44 PM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Any opinions changed after his pro day?
Old 03-27-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 03-28-2013 at 09:06 AM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 08:41 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If the over under were 25, I'd take the over, easy. If it were 35, I would be inclined to take the over, but it would be a harder choice.

At 50, you are in the middle of the second round. It's definitely the under.

I think the number is somewhere between 35 and 45. The only way he goes in the first is if a team that needs a LB can't trade back and takes him. The teams that will be trading up will be for more valuable positions.

edit: I want to point out that this isn't a result of him falling anywhere. A LB of his talents does not belong in the top 10 where some had him. He's a tackle machine that won't be able to cover the more athletic TEs in the league and won't be able to rush the passer, so he never belonged in the top 10.
Old 03-27-2013, 09:45 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think he goes top 25.

Saying you don't want him anywhere near your team is just ridiculous. He's a good football player. He's being severely underrated right now.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:47 PM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

20-32.....
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:51 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMeat View Post
Gotta hate sumtin

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really never changed my opinion on him. No knee jerk here, STILL a first rounder.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:35 AM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Really never changed my opinion on him. No knee jerk here, STILL a first rounder.
Yep, same here. Always thought he would go somewhere in the 20's even when people had him top 5. He "dropped" on boards not because of the hoax, but because people started paying attention to the Tape, not just throwing him in the top 5 because he was a Heisman candidate and he was playing for a NC.

Like I said, people who say they wouldn't touch him are out of their minds. My question would be, can he play weak or strong side in a 43 defense. Or is he strictly a middle.

Last edited by holt_bruce81 : 03-28-2013 at 12:48 AM.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:43 AM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

25 to the Vikings
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 06:05 AM    (permalink
underscore
Veteran

underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.underscore is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
All the while playing on some pretty bad teams.
underscore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:56 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

still an obvious first round talent...he needs to prove he can handle being harassed in the locker room and not shut down and cry.

I dont care about the craziness, hes one of the most over analyed players ive ever seen now. I would not be shocked to see him go in round 2 though like so many other MLBs with "first round talent" its just the nature of the position
Old 03-28-2013, 09:20 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

I don't care about the off-field acts.
What matters to me is his speed, and what we saw on the field against the Alabama physical offense.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
bitonti
DraftBathroom.com
Veteran

bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bitonti is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisman View Post
25 to the Vikings
the Vikings really are the team that could keep him in the top 25. they have 5 golden domers on the roster already. If it wasn't for Rick Spielman he's a top 50 guy.

Why Me? The Bob Lamonta Story

bitonti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Under 50 for me, in fact I think he goes very late round 1, so my choice was very easy.
Old 03-28-2013, 11:58 AM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitonti View Post
the Vikings really are the team that could keep him in the top 25. they have 5 golden domers on the roster already. If it wasn't for Rick Spielman he's a top 50 guy.
Rudolph, Carlson, Sullivan....?
Old 03-28-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Heisman
Rookie

Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Heisman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
Rudolph, Carlson, Sullivan....?
+Robert Blanton and Harrison Smith
Heisman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think he is a late first to mid second round pick. The Bama game showed he needs covered up some because Warmack, in particular, just killed him and I don't see him moving to either WILL or SAM in a 4 man front.

I think one of those 34 teams will take him somewhere between 25 and 45. I think Baltimore could be an option, particularly if they move down a few spots. He would be an upgrade on what Ellerbe was anyway

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote