Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-22-2013, 10:43 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stickskills, are you sure what you want? You mention in your post you are ok with her going to Europe, but I think there was a typo or something because that sentence doesn't make sense in my head. Seems like you meant to say you knew you weren't getting into a serious relationship and are ok with it, but it says otherwise. It seems from your post like you want a relationship with her, and she doesn't. If you are just looking to bone, then let it ride out, but I thought you were making it seem like you are looking for a relationship, and if that's the case, and she flat out doesn't care if you are sleeping with other women, she supplied you with everything you need to know already.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 11:38 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pretty easy situation. She was your first and you got attached and have some picture in your head of her being better than she is. She doesn't like you, just cut bait and move on. You should have infinitely more confidence now that you've been having regular sex and should be able to get someone better. Do not continue to bang, you may think you can handle it/ separate it emotionally, but you can't.

Last edited by Rob S : 03-22-2013 at 11:40 AM.
Rob S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:25 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who has a big dick and on his way of starting a new relationship?.....THIS GUY!

Been talking to this girl for a while and we've been hitting it off. She's so down to earth and really nice. And the best part of all...She really digs me! (people say dig anymore?) We already have plans hanging out couple times next week, so Im pretty pumped up about it.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:29 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Rosebud needs to post pics of said "busty ex".
Old 03-28-2013, 01:52 AM    (permalink
thefalconer
Pro Bowler

thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thefalconer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post

Been talking to this girl for a while and we've been hitting it off. She's so down to earth and really nice. And the best part of all...She really digs me! (people say dig anymore?) We already have plans hanging out couple times next week, so Im pretty pumped up about it.
i think i can speak for those who frequent this thread that holy **** i'm happy for you. really glad to hear you're on to newer and greener pastures. wish you the best but remember not to put any woman on a pedestal.
thefalconer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:40 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I say "dig" but I'm a ******* weirdo, I'm sure there are plenty of other weirdos out there too.

I'll also echo the falconer's comments, glad you're moving forward, now make the best of everything and continue to do so.

Old 03-28-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I think Rosebud needs to post pics of said "busty ex".
lol already did that once when i was pissed at her, but I'm in too good a mood because the old friend I visited last fall is breaking up with her bf and so the next time we see each other I won't even feel guilty about us hooking up.

And way to go phins, now just don't put the ***** on a pedestal.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

About to leave for Vegas. Staying in a penthouse with eight girls. I really need to not do something stupid. Any advice?
Old 03-28-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalbears13 View Post
About to leave for Vegas. Staying in a penthouse with eight girls. I really need to not do something stupid. Any advice?
Bang all of them never speak of it, to them

Don't be a babysitter?
Old 03-28-2013, 10:01 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stickskills, you have fallen for your first lay. I'd recommend breaking it off. She just wants to play and you obviously want more.

Move on and consider it a good life building experience. And stop replying to her late night texts and calls. Keep it professional.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:16 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Stickskills, you have fallen for your first lay. I'd recommend breaking it off. She just wants to play and you obviously want more.

Move on and consider it a good life building experience. And stop replying to her late night texts and calls. Keep it professional.
i agree with this
Old 03-28-2013, 10:36 AM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Just wrap it up.

Old 03-28-2013, 11:11 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Reverse gangbang. No orifices barred.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:35 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Have them provide documentation that they are disease free.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:31 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
lol already did that once when i was pissed at her, but I'm in too good a mood because the old friend I visited last fall is breaking up with her bf and so the next time we see each other I won't even feel guilty about us hooking up.
Thats right, I do vaguely remember you doing so. Fake tits right? And yes, be that rebound Rosebud!
Old 03-28-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, they were fake, n because of how little she was they looked kinda ridiculous, but god damn did they feel amazing lol

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 10:47 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well gents...its been one of those days for me.

Ok this girl who I've been hitting it off for a while, seems like she's done a 180 on. Things were going great. She seemed really interesting in me and we were going to hang out a few times next week. She told me she isnt ready for anything big right now but could see something down the road. Now today, she sent me a text saying she wants us to be nothing more then friends. I asked if I could have a chance down the road, she then told me no. So now she doesnt seem to text me as much and she doesnt seem like she gives two shits if we hang next week or not. What to do boys what to do? I swear I have the worst luck with women.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Well gents...its been one of those days for me.

Ok this girl who I've been hitting it off for a while, seems like she's done a 180 on. Things were going great. She seemed really interesting in me and we were going to hang out a few times next week. She told me she isnt ready for anything big right now but could see something down the road. Now today, she sent me a text saying she wants us to be nothing more then friends. I asked if I could have a chance down the road, she then told me no. So now she doesnt seem to text me as much and she doesnt seem like she gives two shits if we hang next week or not. What to do boys what to do? I swear I have the worst luck with women.
**** her. Like, not sexually, but you know.

She's not interested in you man. Her saying that she wasn't ready for anything big was a warning shot across your bow, and you totally missed it because of what she said about the future. She was just trying to spare your feelings by giving you a hypothetical chance in the future, which she's never planning on going through with, while also planting a seed in your mind that will encourage you to give her positive attention. This sudden 180 in her behavior is just her being blunt, but honest. If a girl likes a guy or finds him succumbingly attractive, she's not going to turn him away just to give in sometime later. She'll compromise her personal wants for him because it's just human nature to do that for somebody you desire. She doesn't want to pursue a relationship with you, and you should take your ball and...not go home, but go after other girls. Girls who will be more willing to play with your ball. Now that I mean sexually.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 11:34 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
**** her. Like, not sexually, but you know.

She's not interested in you man. Her saying that she wasn't ready for anything big was a warning shot across your bow, and you totally missed it because of what she said about the future. She was just trying to spare your feelings by giving you a hypothetical chance in the future, which she's never planning on going through with, while also planting a seed in your mind that will encourage you to give her positive attention. This sudden 180 in her behavior is just her being blunt, but honest. If a girl likes a guy or finds him succumbingly attractive, she's not going to turn him away just to give in sometime later. She'll compromise her personal wants for him because it's just human nature to do that for somebody you desire. She doesn't want to pursue a relationship with you, and you should take your ball and...not go home, but go after other girls. Girls who will be more willing to play with your ball. Now that I mean sexually.
I let my guard down to quickly with this girl. I thought she was going to become my future girl with how much we've talked and showed interest in each other. I dont get her and her ways. She liked me a lot then all of a sudden this **** started to happen. She got out of a big relationship a few months ago, I can understand not wanting anything now but to play me like that? The **** man? Women will forever be bitches. No wonder God gave them a a monthly cycle to feel like crap for a week. They ******* deserve that ****!

Last edited by Da-Phins : 03-30-2013 at 11:36 PM.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

TH is correct. I don't see how this is a "what to do?" situation. It's quite cut and dry. It sucks that she lead you on, but at least she stepped up and was honest with you early on and didn't drag it out at all.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:11 AM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

M
O
B

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 03:42 AM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

TH and Rob are right. Honestly, I think its pretty decent of her to tell you straight up how things are. A lot of chicks want the attention and don't have the balls and do it and thus I've seen countless dudes strung along forever. I know the saying "there are plenty of fish in the sea" sounds cliche/corny but its absolutely true when you look at the situation from an outside perspective. She's just another chick. Plenty more will come your way, especially if you don't worry about the whole situation too much.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Alright, well I sent that girl a nice text this morning saying Happy Easter and hope she enjoys the day. Didnt get a text back so guess only option now is to move along. Wasnt expecting her to go all out ignoring me now. Kinda sucks cause I thought we were building something but it is what it is. We were suppose to meet up to eat tomorrow but I guess thats now outta the question. But like you guys said, at least she told me upfront early instead of stringing me along. Respect that in her. My problem is when I start talking to a girl, I always think that it could end up being something instead of just going with the flow. Gonna learn better next time.

Old 03-31-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Shouldn't have even sent the text. I would delete her number. It's about that dignity.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:52 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phins, I'd recommend you stopped trying to make every girl your girlfriend. She probably liked you initially and things just started getting weird for her when you were showing her you liked her a little too much.