Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 03-27-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And I just saw on twitter that team was never considering restructuring Free. As someone posted above, he'll either take a massive pay cut or he'll be cut.

I'd prefer to see him cut.

There was no drop off between he and Parnell and I'd venture to say Parnell was actually slightly better. Parnell is younger, cheaper, and has the potential to get better.

Doug Free... Ain't nobody got time for that.
DrewyVuitton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:20 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leroyisgod View Post
Why do I feel if we sign Moore, that it means we will ignore drafting a guard early in the draft?
Do you feel the same way about Safety since we signed Allen?

Don't worry bro. If Warmack or Cooper are there at 18, it won't take long for us to send the card in.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:21 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DrewyVuitton is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not that this matters anymore because we're all in on Kiffin and I hope he does well with this team..

..but did anyone else see Marcus Spears comments today? Basically said Rob Ryan was awesome, shouldn't have been fired.

Oh well. This team was never committed to getting the personnel for a 3-4 line so this is probably best in the long run. Loved Ryan's passion though. Especially to compliment someone as boring as JG.
Old 03-27-2013, 10:24 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post

Don't worry bro. If Warmack or Cooper are there at 18, it won't take long for us to send the card in.
I don't know D..

Allen is a clear backup. Moore is coming off a great season and would instantly be the best interior lineman on the team. Not to mention they're high on Leary.

I'd think a Moore signing would just about rule that out, but it depends on who else is available.
Old 03-27-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll

Quote:
This team refuses to go forward sometimes.

Stubborness over not letting go of homegrown dead weight has always been a rotten part of this franchise.
Been saying that for years.
BobTheCowboysTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:03 AM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLatJerrahJones View Post
Been saying that for years.
Same. But you and I have always had a similar outlook on the circus.
Old 03-28-2013, 12:26 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
I don't know D..

Allen is a clear backup. Moore is coming off a great season and would instantly be the best interior lineman on the team. Not to mention they're high on Leary.

I'd think a Moore signing would just about rule that out, but it depends on who else is available.
Yeah but Moore would only be a stop gap. He's nobody's long term solution.

If we drafted Warmack or Cooper, that could easily make Livings or Bernadeau cut casualties.

Cooper has been said to be higher on the Cowboys board anyways, and I think that has to do with his ability to play Center. So he gives us more options. By either making Livings/Berny or Costa/Cook ... or any combination of the 4 expendable.
Old 03-28-2013, 09:24 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure we don't go safety in the first 3 rounds either. I don't think Allen is the future, but he's there's in case either Johnson or Church fail.

I could see us now going DT in round 1 and then doing something absurd like a RB in round 2. I'm okay with RB in 3, not 2.

Signature courtesy of BoneKrusher
leroyisgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure we don't go safety in the first 3 rounds either. I don't think Allen is the future, but he's there's in case either Johnson or Church fail.

I could see us now going DT in round 1 and then doing something absurd like a RB in round 2. I'm okay with RB in 3, not 2.
Really? Why do you say that? Safety is our worst position on the team, why wouldn't we address in in the first 3 rounds? Then if we take a DT in the 1st he is just a rotational guy(I love Hatcher and want to see him get his reps, and we made our bed with Ratliff by not cutting him so he's here this year for better or worse) when we need immediate starters elsewhere.

I know everything starts up front, but I can't get on board with a DT over Cyprien or Elam even though neither is my ideal 18th pick at this time. I still kinda think we are eyeing a move up for Vaccaro at the 15 spot to jump STL. If Austin is gone by 16 I think they want Vaccaro.

Quote:
This team refuses to go forward sometimes.

Stubborness over not letting go of homegrown dead weight has always been a rotten part of this franchise.
Yep, same old...

Quote:
..but did anyone else see Marcus Spears comments today? Basically said Rob Ryan was awesome, shouldn't have been fired.

Oh well. This team was never committed to getting the personnel for a 3-4 line so this is probably best in the long run. Loved Ryan's passion though. Especially to compliment someone as boring as JG.

I absolutely love what the Ravens are doing(not a surprise, Ozzie is a genius). Look at that DE rotation outside of Ngata at nose; Spears, Canty, Arthur Jones, Pernell McPhee make a great core of guys. That's why I never understood KC taking a million 3-4 DE's in the top 5-10 picks. None of those guys are studs, but all are very solid. Then you have Dumervil and Suggs rushing the passer with Upshaw rotating in and being a force against the run.

I think Ryan deserved 1 more year after the amount of injuries. Then it seems like he's the fall guy when in reality, here we were, injuries and all, 1 drive away from winning the NFCEast, and Romo blows it. But then we fire our DC lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:42 AM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.leroyisgod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Really? Why do you say that? Safety is our worst position on the team, why wouldn't we address in in the first 3 rounds? Then if we take a DT in the 1st he is just a rotational guy(I love Hatcher and want to see him get his reps, and we made our bed with Ratliff by not cutting him so he's here this year for better or worse) when we need immediate starters elsewhere.

I know everything starts up front, but I can't get on board with a DT over Cyprien or Elam even though neither is my ideal 18th pick at this time. I still kinda think we are eyeing a move up for Vaccaro at the 15 spot to jump STL. If Austin is gone by 16 I think they want Vaccaro.
I'm not saying I agree with not addressing Safety in the first few rounds, but it just appears this team is willing to stick it out with Johnson & Church. If it were up to me I wouldn't have signed Allen and went with a Safety in round 2. I'm not a fan of any of the Safety prospects in round 1.

I'll say this much about drafting a DT in round 1. Ratliff is on his last legs and yeah he'll probably be the starter, but we need to get a guy in now that can start to take reps away from Ratliff and end up being the starter come next year. As I feel unless Ratliff is back to old form, he'll be gone next year. I'm tired of our DL and OL being our weak links these last few years. Let's take a page out of the Giants book and have depth on our DL. A

Old 03-28-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'll say this much about drafting a DT in round 1. Ratliff is on his last legs and yeah he'll probably be the starter, but we need to get a guy in now that can start to take reps away from Ratliff and end up being the starter come next year. As I feel unless Ratliff is back to old form, he'll be gone next year. I'm tired of our DL and OL being our weak links these last few years. Let's take a page out of the Giants book and have depth on our DL. A
sean lissemore will be ratliff's backup and i'm sure the team would really like him to be the eventual starter

FACT: giants don't take dt tackles in the first round only de's, the recent dt's they've taken (linval joseph and marvin austin) were second rounders, so by their logic we should take either carradine, werner or hunt
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:19 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
sean lissemore will be ratliff's backup and i'm sure the team would really like him to be the eventual starter

FACT: giants don't take dt tackles in the first round only de's, the recent dt's they've taken (linval joseph and marvin austin) were second rounders, so by their logic we should take either carradine, werner or hunt
I like Lissemore, but he's no more than a rotational guy. I don't see him every being a starter for us. And my point about the Giants was simply that they have depth and always seem to be adding to their depth. We on the other hand, do not add to our depth. Were going to need help at DT.

Old 03-28-2013, 01:20 PM    (permalink
leroyisgod
Pro Bowler

Oh and Happy Bday Coach Garrett!

Old 03-28-2013, 01:41 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't buy that we are done at safety. Dallas wouldn't bring in every single one of the top safeties that fit their physical mold if they weren't serious about taking one of them. Confirmed players are Vaccaro, Reid, and Cyprien.

Odd lines I just caught while skimming:

Quote:
*Toward the end of the workout, most if not all of the NFL scouts in attendance marveled at a kicker. Two Cowboys' scouts, led by Henry Sroka, took charge of the kicking workout of Jose Carlos Maltos. He measured at 5-9, 201 pounds. Maltos made kicks of 35, 40 and 45 yards against the wind at Ford Stadium. He also made a 56 yarder, with Sroka as the holder, with the wind.

*Quarterback Kyle Padron is someone who could be a camp quarterback for the Cowboys. Padron, 6-3, 220 pounds, was invited to Dallas Day. Padron has a good arm and can grasp an offense pretty quick. Padron throws a sharp ball but needs to prove to NFL teams he's got the arm strength to make deep throws.
We had a reasonably strong presence at SMU's pro day so perhaps we'll be inclined to look more heavily at Hunt (whom will be at Dallas Day), Zach Line, and perhaps Aaron Davis who showed off really well.

Quote:
*Defensive lineman Aaron Davis impressed the scouts with his bench press. He lifted 225 pounds 34 times. Davis is 6-2 3/8 and 291 pounds. His arm length is 32 inches and his wingspan is 76 7/8. Davis displayed some speed as well. He ran a 4.75 and a 4.76 in the 40. In the pass rush drills, Davis was smooth and didn't seem to have any problems.

Going to hit the tape more on Reid. I love his physical profile but I didn't see a late 1st / early 2nd type of prospect that I have seen him hyped. Third round? Sure. Second round I'm iffy on.

Popped in the Texas A&M tape and did not look good. Over-ran more than half his tackles. Poor technique. Obvious deficiencies in man-coverage. Did look MUCH better when asked to play Cover-2 or Cover-1. Zone is obviously his strong suit. One hilarious note. On at least two or three occasions he was called out for "great" coverage when in the NFL it's a guaranteed pass interference. Plays where he's hitting the receiver well before the ball arrives.

I do see potential though. He needs re-trained in some aspects and to control himself. He's FAR too aggressive on running plays and he cannot bite on pump fakes like he did in college.

Last edited by Trogdor : 03-28-2013 at 01:53 PM.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And I just saw on twitter that team was never considering restructuring Free. As someone posted above, he'll either take a massive pay cut or he'll be cut.

I'd prefer to see him cut.

There was no drop off between he and Parnell and I'd venture to say Parnell was actually slightly better. Parnell is younger, cheaper, and has the potential to get better.

Doug Free... Ain't nobody got time for that.
This is definitely Jerry's trump card. No sense to make a move now as it doesn't help the current situation. Makes me wonder how much Fluker is in play at 18. That pick would make me pretty mad. But I could grow to like it. Not sure what he gives us over Parnell...but maybe the organization would see it differently. This is currently my worst case scenario I think.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:25 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
The team is too high on Matt Johnson. I've never heard so much hype for a 4th rounder coming out of a small school that couldn't get healthy as a rookie.

Starting to get the impression that neither Safety or OG is an option in the 1st. Hoping Sheldon Richardson is around. Hopefully its just smoke but the team seems content with the trash on the roster.
I don't think they are as high on Johnson as the Dallas media is. Hell the signing of Allen shows the Garrett see's we needed another body and see's it as a hole. I think ultimately it's going to come down to who is on the board. If we want one of the top safeties were going to have to get them in the 1st. If we want Cooper or Warmack...they are going to have to be there. Nice consolation is that you can find starters at both positions in this class on the 2nd day.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
I don't think they are as high on Johnson as the Dallas media is. Hell the signing of Allen shows the Garrett see's we needed another body and see's it as a hole. I think ultimately it's going to come down to who is on the board. If we want one of the top safeties were going to have to get them in the 1st. If we want Cooper or Warmack...they are going to have to be there. Nice consolation is that you can find starters at both positions in this class on the 2nd day.
Maybe, but I don't necessarily think the Allne signing should tell us anything about Johnson. It's just them covering themselves with numbers.

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macarthur View Post
Maybe, but I don't necessarily think the Allne signing should tell us anything about Johnson. It's just them covering themselves with numbers.
Agree with you....no matter what you think of Johnson...we still had nothing in the shape of a veteran at the position. Getting someone with starting experience in our scheme and special teams production warrants the dollars they gave him.

Designs by me
Quote:
Old 03-28-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Quote:

Yep, same old...

I absolutely love what the Ravens are doing(not a surprise, Ozzie is a genius). Look at that DE rotation outside of Ngata at nose; Spears, Canty, Arthur Jones, Pernell McPhee make a great core of guys. That's why I never understood KC taking a million 3-4 DE's in the top 5-10 picks. None of those guys are studs, but all are very solid. Then you have Dumervil and Suggs rushing the passer with Upshaw rotating in and being a force against the run.

I think Ryan deserved 1 more year after the amount of injuries. Then it seems like he's the fall guy when in reality, here we were, injuries and all, 1 drive away from winning the NFCEast, and Romo blows it. But then we fire our DC lol.
Yep, totally agree with Ozzie and Ryan. But it's not Kiffin's fault they fired Ryan. I personally lost some respect for Garrett as a man -- I thought that was a cowards move. I'll support Kiffin though as a fan and just hope he does better than he did with my Trojans.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:33 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I don't know D..

I heard some really, really good things on Leary, he's 1 of our in house talents I still have hope for but he's not ready to start just yet. Heard this which makes me happy:

Quote:
UNC G Jonathan Cooper is drawing "heavy interest" from the Titans and Cowboys, according to USA Today's Tony Pauline.

These two teams have been linked to interior offensive linemen throughout the process. Cooper is an interesting evaluation, since buzz is building that teams are looking at the left guard to possibly move to center. Even though we prefer Chance Warmack as an all-around blocker, don't be surprised if Cooper is the first interior prospect selected due to his ability to move in space. Source: Tony Pauline on Twitter Mar 27 - 9:36 AM

It's all basically a moot point if he's gone anyway, but I am glad we are eyeing him closely. I'd trade up anywhere from 12 on because I think he's elite and a massive upgrade and I don't think 4-6 spots would cost very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Allen's signing bonus was only 65k according to Clarence Hill. He said Allen could easily be cut in camp, similar to Pool, and is just insurance. Safety remains a priority for the team according to him.
Old 03-28-2013, 03:39 PM    (permalink
DrewyVuitton
Veteran

Quote:
I heard some really, really good things on Leary, he's 1 of our in house talents I still have hope for but he's not ready to start just yet. Heard this which makes me happy:

It's all basically a moot point if he's gone anyway, but I am glad we are eyeing him closely. I'd trade up anywhere from 12 on because I think he's elite and a massive upgrade and I don't think 4-6 spots would cost very much.
It's a positive they're at least doing homework on interior lineman. Makes it seem likely that even if its not one of the top 2 guys, they'll still target one in the early rounds.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:05 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Gotta remember... with Ciskowski, he won't put need ahead of value unless the values are close.
Old 03-28-2013, 04:38 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll BobTheCowboysTroll

Quote:
Gotta remember... with Ciskowski, he won't put need ahead of value unless the values are close.
Gotta remember with Jerrah, no logic ever matters. Jerrah wants to prove he is smarter then everyone by making the most asinine reaches so that way the 1 of 100 that hits he can claim to have a clue.
Wait, so now it is Ciskowshi's fault? I thought only Jerrah made good picks?
Old 03-28-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
BobTheCowboysTroll
Rookie

Quote:
It's a positive they're at least doing homework on interior lineman. Makes it seem likely that even if its not one of the top 2 guys, they'll still target one in the early rounds.
Safety, ahhhhh, been talking safety since 2006 draft right? Guard too. Yet here we are again.

Jerrah is taking Matt Barkley, bank it.