Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 03-30-2013, 02:40 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Projected Destinations for Top Ten WR's

This thread was inspired by the quarterback topic. Who do you think the top ten receivers drafted will be, and where will they go on draft day? Here's my best guess as of now:
  1. Cordarrelle Patterson, Tennessee* - Cleveland Browns (6)

2. Tavon Austin, West Virginia Carolina Panthers (14)

3. Keenan Allen, California* - St. Louis Rams (16)

4. DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson* - Minnesota Vikings (25)

5. Robert Woods, Southern California* - Houston Texans (27)

6. Justin Hunter, Tennessee* - Baltimore Ravens (32)

7. Markus Wheaton, Oregon St. Pittsburgh Steelers (48)

8. Quinton Patton, Louisiana Tech New England Patriots (59)

9. Terrance Williams, Baylor San Francisco 49ers (61)

10. Aaron Dobson, Marshall San Diego Chargers (76)
Old 03-30-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually like the destinations for most of the WR's.

The only ones that jumped out to me and that I would fix is #5 and #6. I would fix it by simply switching them. Houston is looking for the dynamic WR#2 that will eventually replace Andre at #1. Hunter has the "potential" and skill set to do that. At the same time, Baltimore needs the slot WR to replace Boldin (can't just replace him with a TE) that will complement Torrey Smith the burner on the outside.

I am also very upset you do not think the Bills get anyone to complement Stevie in the top 10 WR. ahhh....

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 02:49 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

they might take wheaton but patterson, allen, or hunter would be much better

browns take patterson at 6? little and gordon look pretty solid with benjamin working the slot
Old 03-30-2013, 02:56 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Patterson -- Tennessee (1)
Austin -- St. Louis (1)
Hopkins -- Minnesota (1)
Allen -- Houston (1)
Hunter -- Buffalo (2)
Patton -- Carolina (2)
Woods -- Pittsburgh (2)
Bailey -- Green Bay (2)
Dobson -- New England (2)
Williams -- San Diego (3)

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 03:46 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Austin -- St. Louis (1)
Hopkins -- Minnesota (1)
Allen -- Houston (1)
Hunter -- Buffalo (2)
Patton -- Carolina (2)
Woods -- Pittsburgh (2)
Bailey -- Green Bay (2)
Interesting. I think Carolina may lean towards someone like Bailey, and New England may not be into Dobson. I think the Patriots would probably take Wheaton or Williams over him.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:00 PM    (permalink
DeepThreat
Pro Bowler

DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DeepThreat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why would the Browns take a wide receiver that high? That seriously makes no sense.

Quote:
<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
<@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
<+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
Quote:
<+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.
DeepThreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Swope 5b or 6b, Miami.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 04:32 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Why would the Browns take a wide receiver that high? That seriously makes no sense.
They only have one good receiver, Josh Gordon. Greg Little has some of the worst hands in the league and Cleveland won't be able to assess Brandon Weeden's viability as a starter without offering him some legitimate weapons in the passing game. Browns receivers dropped 38 of Weeden's passes last year; had they caught those passes, Weeden would have finished with a completion percentage of 64.8% rather than 57.4%. Little's drop rate of 14.52% was the seventh-highest figure in the league and well ahead of any other top options. Sixth overall may be a little bit high for Patterson based on what we've seen so far, but the potential is there for him to develop into something similar to Julio Jones. I expect Dee Milliner to be off the board by the time the Browns pick, so they will probably have to go with a wide receiver, as they have used free agency to address their needs at defensive end (Desmond Bryant) and outside linebacker (Paul Kruger.)

I know a lot of people bought into the "Brandon Weeden is old, so he must be able to step into an offense and produce right away" so that they could criticize him after one year, but let's be honest: Pat Shurmur's West Coast offense was not a fit for a downfield passer like Weeden, Cleveland didn't provide him with enough targets to be successful, and the Browns play in a division filled with tough defenses. Weeden should be a better fit in Norv Turner's offense, but Cleveland is going to have to get him some supporting pieces; if they go into the season with Greg Little as a starter, they're setting Weeden up to fail. Yes, Weeden is older than you'd like, but he could still develop into a solid starter if they build around him, rather than using him as a scapegoat. Quarterbacks these days don't decline at 30 or 33 like a running back or wide receiver; that's why some of the elite passers in the league are in their mid-to-late thirties, and why players like Tom Brady and Tony Romo are getting long-term extensions which carry them into their late thirties or early forties.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:33 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Ryan Swope 5b or 6b, Miami.
Yeah, I think Swope is going to go higher than most people realize.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 07:14 PM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

Panthers have worked out or will work out
Patterson
Hunter
Austin
Bailey
Patton
Hopkins
Allen

so either one of these guys will be on the panthers team after april.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
Yeah, I think Swope is going to go higher than most people realize.
NE will want Swope (pick will probably be acquired as part of a trade back package) to replace Julian Edelman.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
NE will want Swope (pick will probably be acquired as part of a trade back package) to replace Julian Edelman.
I could see New England being interested, but I think Julian Edelman will ultimately return once he's rehabbed enough from surgery. The Patriots will probably end up looking more closely at flanker/split end options.
Old 03-30-2013, 08:51 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't want to go too far because I mostly base rankings on what I read, but I'm moving toward Patterson to Carolina at 14 and Austin to St. Louis at 16
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
Pro Bowler

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I'm feeling like he's going to go in the second round. I think he'd be fantastic in Miami, being reunited with Ryan Tannehill and playing the "possession" role to Mike Wallaces "deep threat." And when your "possession" receiver has 4.3 speed and can get behind a defense, too, you're talking about a pretty good receiver situation. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually goes off the board before Justin Hunter, Patton, Robert Woods, and other guys who seem to be bigger names. I really don't think he's just a slot receiver, though. I think he's well-rounded and a lot of teams are going to look at him as a reliable, high-floor prospect with no.1 potential.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Dacitykats
Rookie

Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.Dacitykats could make a wolverine purr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I don't want to go too far because I mostly base rankings on what I read, but I'm moving toward Patterson to Carolina at 14 and Austin to St. Louis at 16
I can see that more so because they do want a bigger WR with speed.and when beat writer Joe Pearson was on NFL network Friday,he said they liked Patterson.
Dacitykats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
Kyle472
Rookie

Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Kyle472 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Randle and Sanu were considered 1st rounders and look how far they fell, just saying.
Kyle472 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle472 View Post
Randle and Sanu were considered 1st rounders and look how far they fell, just saying.
There were some first round grades on Randle, but I don't know of one team who graded Sanu that high.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepThreat View Post
Um, what? I think it makes a ton of sense. Its probably their biggest need, by far. Gordon is nice, but they need more. Little sucks, Benjamin is average and they have nothing at TE. Weeden may not be great, but he's got no shot without some help.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:28 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caulibflower View Post
I'm feeling like he's going to go in the second round. I think he'd be fantastic in Miami, being reunited with Ryan Tannehill and playing the "possession" role to Mike Wallaces "deep threat." And when your "possession" receiver has 4.3 speed and can get behind a defense, too, you're talking about a pretty good receiver situation. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually goes off the board before Justin Hunter, Patton, Robert Woods, and other guys who seem to be bigger names. I really don't think he's just a slot receiver, though. I think he's well-rounded and a lot of teams are going to look at him as a reliable, high-floor prospect with no.1 potential.
Miami signed 3 WRs this offseason and still has Bess. They shouldn't touch that position in this draft unless its maybe a 7th rounder.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:54 AM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
They only have one good receiver, Josh Gordon. Greg Little has some of the worst hands in the league and Cleveland won't be able to assess Brandon Weeden's viability as a starter without offering him some legitimate weapons in the passing game. Browns receivers dropped 38 of Weeden's passes last year; had they caught those passes, Weeden would have finished with a completion percentage of 64.8% rather than 57.4%. Little's drop rate of 14.52% was the seventh-highest figure in the league and well ahead of any other top options. Sixth overall may be a little bit high for Patterson based on what we've seen so far, but the potential is there for him to develop into something similar to Julio Jones. I expect Dee Milliner to be off the board by the time the Browns pick, so they will probably have to go with a wide receiver, as they have used free agency to address their needs at defensive end (Desmond Bryant) and outside linebacker (Paul Kruger.)

I know a lot of people bought into the "Brandon Weeden is old, so he must be able to step into an offense and produce right away" so that they could criticize him after one year, but let's be honest: Pat Shurmur's West Coast offense was not a fit for a downfield passer like Weeden, Cleveland didn't provide him with enough targets to be successful, and the Browns play in a division filled with tough defenses. Weeden should be a better fit in Norv Turner's offense, but Cleveland is going to have to get him some supporting pieces; if they go into the season with Greg Little as a starter, they're setting Weeden up to fail. Yes, Weeden is older than you'd like, but he could still develop into a solid starter if they build around him, rather than using him as a scapegoat. Quarterbacks these days don't decline at 30 or 33 like a running back or wide receiver; that's why some of the elite passers in the league are in their mid-to-late thirties, and why players like Tom Brady and Tony Romo are getting long-term extensions which carry them into their late thirties or early forties.
I'm not buying it. Cleveland's drop rate was very similar to NE, GB, DEN, NO, and DET and none of those teams had nearly the issues putting up points and moving the ball through the air like Cleveland did. Dropped passes usually a red herring for the more obvious issue of QB failure.

Benjamin, Little, and Gordon are a good enough trio. They could use a consistent guy to balance out the unique strengths of those 3, but adding one of the rawest body catchers in the draft like Patterson won't help Weeden prove that he's capable of being a consistent NFL passer. Cleveland is coming off one of the few good drafts they've had since they've come back, and going for one of the riskiest players at a spot where they currently have a good deal of raw talent isn't the way to help them take the next step.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:53 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Where Is The Swopezzzzzzzzzzz?????

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:15 PM    (permalink
blue streak
Rookie

blue streak hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Default Bills

think Hunter is a big possiblity for the Bills

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
Austin -- St. Louis (1)
Hopkins -- Minnesota (1)
Allen -- Houston (1)
Hunter -- Buffalo (2)
Patton -- Carolina (2)
Woods -- Pittsburgh (2)
Bailey -- Green Bay (2)
blue streak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 10:53 PM    (permalink
HEISMANHERSCHEL
Veteran

HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.HEISMANHERSCHEL is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have to agree with this concerning Cleveland. They did Colt wrong by not giving him enough weapons. They did the same thing to Weeden, although I thought he was a horrible pick. Truth is though, you really don't know what you have in him without giving him some weapons. The only guy known on the Browns nationally is Richardson. Take it from me!

And the Texicans will improve with any of these guys.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540
HEISMANHERSCHEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebow305 View Post
Where Is The Swopezzzzzzzzzzz?????
He doesn't draw the same excitement that old Jordy did, not sure why not.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote