Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 03-30-2013, 11:41 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the move by the Bills. Money seems high but its probably mostly fluff and he's a QB so its inflated. Still, I'm getting the same feeling when Carolina paid Delhomme, cut him, and then the Browns paid him. The feeling of "stop giving this guy money before he actually does something,"
Old 03-30-2013, 11:54 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I understand the sentiment, but the Browns' Delhomme signing really isn't comprable considering the dude was like 35 at the time.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:24 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually was a Kolb believer a few years back when he got traded to Arizona. IMO at the time, I felt like Kolb could be a franchise QB. At the moment, he probably is not a franchise QB and I fear that he is f'd in the head from the injuries he has suffered when getting hit.

That being said, I like the signing. Marrone feels he fits his offense and that is key. He is better than Fitz. It also saves us from taking one of the QB's this year in the 1st, none of which really deserve the #8 pick. I'm sure we are still taking a QB at some point, but at least we can do it with a more appropriate pick with signing Kolb.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:48 AM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Don't know if this rules out Nassib in round 2 but yeah that must suck if Nassib's head coach doesn't even want him.
How many Stanford guys has Harbaugh drafted? Or Carroll with USC guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 04:36 AM    (permalink
Bucs_Rule
Veteran

Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bucs_Rule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Don't know if this rules out Nassib in round 2 but yeah that must suck if Nassib's head coach doesn't even want him.
I really doubt it. A two year deal isn't something you give to a QB you think is great.

Last edited by Bucs_Rule : 03-31-2013 at 04:39 AM.
Bucs_Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

signing kolb is a waste of time.

he stares down his target, has a mediocre arm, throws late, struggles to read coverage. He was mediocre in philly, a letdown in AZ, and he'll fail in Buf.

hes not good. hes never been good. he'll never be good. But he does owe andy reid a ton of cash, because hed be holding a clipboard or selling insurance if not for reid.
hockey619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
I just wonder who they were competing against. The Raiders, perhaps?
Supposedly Kolb was the Raiders plan B if they couldn't agree to a contract with Flynn. Kolb is making about the same amount as Flynn is, so I'm thinking this should move that deal along. The Raiders want Flynn to take a pay cut, but they are running out of leverage for that.

This is just reminding me more and more of the Seahawks Matt Flynn signing. Kolb will be competing against T-Jack and a rookie (most likely). Kolb and Flynn were both signing for 6.5 mil a year. Now if only the Bills could find the Russell Wilson of this draft....

Last edited by XxXdragonXxX : 03-31-2013 at 09:57 AM.
XxXdragonXxX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 09:48 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hockey619 View Post
signing kolb is a waste of time.

he stares down his target, has a mediocre arm, throws late, struggles to read coverage. He was mediocre in philly, a letdown in AZ, and he'll fail in Buf.

hes not good. hes never been good. he'll never be good. But he does owe andy reid a ton of cash, because hed be holding a clipboard or selling insurance if not for reid.
At least Kolb gives them a better option than Jackson at quarterback, and it's not like they're signing him to be the long term solution; he's a stop gap option while they develop a youngster from this year's draft.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 10:45 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.hockey619 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
At least Kolb gives them a better option than Jackson at quarterback, and it's not like they're signing him to be the long term solution; he's a stop gap option while they develop a youngster from this year's draft.
true, cant argue that.

but when your your team is in a 'kolb vs tjax' position, you better hope like hell an option c comes crashing that party in a hurry.
Old 03-31-2013, 10:51 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Fun fact for Bills fans: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Kevin Kolb, and Tarvaris Jackson count for almost $20 million against the salary cap this year.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:04 AM    (permalink
hockey619
Veteran

is buffalo seceeding to the CFL?
Old 03-31-2013, 11:59 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
Supposedly Kolb was the Raiders plan B if they couldn't agree to a contract with Flynn. Kolb is making about the same amount as Flynn is, so I'm thinking this should move that deal along. The Raiders want Flynn to take a pay cut, but they are running out of leverage for that.

This is just reminding me more and more of the Seahawks Matt Flynn signing. Kolb will be competing against T-Jack and a rookie (most likely). Kolb and Flynn were both signing for 6.5 mil a year. Now if only the Bills could find the Russell Wilson of this draft....
I'm not sure if its so much a pay cut as it is converting salary into bonus for te cap space. I wonder if Flynn is you sing his leverage with his salary to essentially block a trade to the rebuilding Raiders.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
XxXdragonXxX
Pro Bowler

XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.XxXdragonXxX is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
I'm not sure if its so much a pay cut as it is converting salary into bonus for te cap space. I wonder if Flynn is you sing his leverage with his salary to essentially block a trade to the rebuilding Raiders.

It's possible. From what I understand, he's not guaranteed a starting spot in Oakland. He'd basically be taking a pay cut, to go to a worse team and possibly still be the backup.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you are right about Flynn not guarantees a starting spot if he comes to Oakland. The idea would be to bring him in with the inside track but allowing Terrelle Pryor or Geno Smith/Tyler Bray to Russell Wilson their way into a starting gig.

Again, Flynn wouldn't take a pay CUT, but he still has to agree to turn his base salary into bonus so his cap number is reduced.

His other negotiation piece may be that he wants to be assured the Raiders don't draft a QB this year.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:09 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Fun fact for Bills fans: Ryan Fitzpatrick, Kevin Kolb, and Tarvaris Jackson count for almost $20 million against the salary cap this year.
There is literally nothing fun about that fact.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Raiders are gonna have Flynn, and the Bills Kevin Kolb.

Bc retread qbs are always the way to go.

This is why bad organizations stay bad. Poor management and decision making at the top trickles down.
Old 03-31-2013, 01:57 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Raiders are gonna have Flynn, and the Bills Kevin Kolb.

Bc retread qbs are always the way to go.

This is why bad organizations stay bad. Poor management and decision making at the top trickles down.
You clearly feel very strongly about the Raiders and Flynn. I'm interested to hear what you think is a better alternative. Carson Palmer? Terrelle Pryor with no competition?

Heck this doesn't even preclude the Raiders from going after a prospect they think could be a franchise QB like Smith or Barkley or Bray. ( I'm not convinced any of them are)

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:00 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not to mention we still don't know what Flynn is...

and they gave up basically nothing for him most likely.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
You clearly feel very strongly about the Raiders and Flynn. I'm interested to hear what you think is a better alternative. Carson Palmer? Terrelle Pryor with no competition?

Heck this doesn't even preclude the Raiders from going after a prospect they think could be a franchise QB like Smith or Barkley or Bray. ( I'm not convinced any of them are)
Draft a quarterback. If the plan is to still draft a qb, why go after Flynn at all?

This pretty much means they're not drafting a quarterback. If they still do, then why get Flynn? To be an expensive backup on a team strapped for cash? How does that make any sense?
Old 03-31-2013, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think you are right about Flynn not guarantees a starting spot if he comes to Oakland. The idea would be to bring him in with the inside track but allowing Terrelle Pryor or Geno Smith/Tyler Bray to Russell Wilson their way into a starting gig.

Again, Flynn wouldn't take a pay CUT, but he still has to agree to turn his base salary into bonus so his cap number is reduced.

His other negotiation piece may be that he wants to be assured the Raiders don't draft a QB this year.
I'd say the signing gives Oakland an excuss for passing on Smith and waiting till next year to secure their franchise QB. I think McKenzie is hoping Oakland finishes last in the NFL and secures Oakland the #1 overall pick in next year's draft. Flynn is obviously simply a stop gap solution aimed at getting a few season tickets sold before the fans realize how bad Oakland will be this season. IMO, it is a very smart move.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Draft a quarterback. If the plan is to still draft a qb, why go after Flynn at all?

This pretty much means they're not drafting a quarterback. If they still do, then why get Flynn? To be an expensive backup on a team strapped for cash? How does that make any sense?
This could boil down to an easy question:

Terrelle Pryor or Matt Flynn as a backup?

Seriously, there are a LOT of options that don't lead to "McKenzie is hitching his wagon to the Flynn-franchise QB wagon."

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
I'd say the signing gives Oakland an excuss for passing on Smith and waiting till next year to secure their franchise QB. I think McKenzie is hoping Oakland finishes last in the NFL and secures Oakland the #1 overall pick in next year's draft. Flynn is obviously simply a stop gap solution aimed at getting a few season tickets sold before the fans realize how bad Oakland will be this season. IMO, it is a very smart move.
I can see this. "Suck for Bridgewater"

Also gives an excuse to have excitement for those longing for an "open competition" with Pryor. Pryor can be and exciting prospect for a lot of Raider fans even if he isn't going to be a good option.

Oldie but a goodie.
Old 03-31-2013, 02:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
This could boil down to an easy question:

Terrelle Pryor or Matt Flynn as a backup?

Seriously, there are a LOT of options that don't lead to "McKenzie is hitching his wagon to the Flynn-franchise QB wagon."
Pryor.

Bc having an expensive backup quarterback makes no sense to me. If my backup needs to see extensive time during the season, I rather get the better draft pick next year.

I don't want to pay a guy 6 million a season to hold a clipboard, especially when I can't afford to buy a cup of coffee with my salary cap situation.

Think about what you can do with 6 million dollars. There's a lot of FAs out there that can improve your team with that money. Why use it for dead weight?
Old 03-31-2013, 02:28 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#Tank4Teddy2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was waiting for one of those to come around. I like it.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote