Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2013, 08:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Anibal, but do I really need 4 of the Tigers' 6 starting pitchers? Lol
I don't need Chapman. I can do someone else.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 08:57 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't need Chapman. I can do someone else.
Chapman stays with me. My other four stable closers are available.

It's really hard to see where my team might be lacking. Such large rosters. Oh well. This is how I wanted it, haha.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would you do Hudson for any of them?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 09:08 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would you do Hudson for any of them?
Sorry, no.

The more I think about it, I can't see making a deal til the season starts. Just unclear what I need most right now. I'm such a tease.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Perfect description.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 09:15 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sorry, no.

The more I think about it, I can't see making a deal til the season starts. Just unclear what I need most right now. I'm such a tease.
You better not be going back on our clearly agreed upon Cabrera/Lincecum swap.
Old 03-23-2013, 09:57 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Can we switch this league to Yahoo with the new N/A slots?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 10:00 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Can we switch this league to Yahoo with the new N/A slots?
No, because we have 36 player rosters and the maximum is still 30 on Yahoo.

We'll survive on ESPN.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
No, because we have 36 player rosters and the maximum is still 30 on Yahoo.

We'll survive on ESPN.
I can't check ESPN rosters at work which is a disadvantage for me.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-23-2013, 10:03 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I can't check ESPN rosters at work which is a disadvantage for me.
Smartphone.
Old 03-23-2013, 10:11 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
Smartphone.
Yeah I'll have that available but I like to check everything daily in depth and it's more difficult over the phone.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-24-2013, 03:51 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I figured he would be also. I need to pay more attention to this league. I wish I didn't suggest Blood if he's going to be pulling this garbage.
it only made sense! I need some closers and with me already ownin Trevor Rosenthal, might as well add Boggs to make sure I have the Cards saves locked up. Just depends on how long Motte is out

I still would like another closer...and now ugh, I need a goddamn SS

if anybody has a SS to offer, let me know. FA is a barren wasteland. I'm boned at that position lol
Old 03-25-2013, 11:35 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Man, I can't wait for Puig to somehow break camp as the starting 3B for the Dodgers and hit 20 HRs this year.
Old 03-27-2013, 08:11 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

WTF Blood? That's twice now.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 03-27-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Who did he take?
Old 03-27-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Old 04-01-2013, 02:23 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

My SP > Your SP
Old 04-01-2013, 07:41 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
My SP > Your SP
Verlander and Kershaw say 'Hi.'

Seriously, I have a billion closers.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol @ Colin Cowgill on a fantasy team let alone a MLB team

Old 04-01-2013, 08:46 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
lol @ Colin Cowgill on a fantasy team let alone a MLB team
He's never had a real opportunity. He could get me 25-30 SB possibly.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-01-2013, 08:49 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who knows but just the fact that he finally made it to the MLB and is supposed to be a full time starter is funny

Old 04-01-2013, 09:02 PM    (permalink
marshallb
All-Pro

marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.marshallb is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You know, if you want to trade one, I could use a closer or two...

sig by BK and avy by me
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Perfect Score View Post
If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

How many? I have 4, maybe 5. And a top one on the DL who should be back before May.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:12 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
How many? I have 4, maybe 5. And a top one on the DL who should be back before May.
Chapman, Romo, Soriano, Street, Perkins for sure. Coke and Fujikawa each had saves today and figure to get plenty more.

Who will give me a good starting pitcher for Street or Romo?
Old 04-01-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
Chapman, Romo, Soriano, Street, Perkins for sure. Coke and Fujikawa each had saves today and figure to get plenty more.

Who will give me a good starting pitcher for Street or Romo?
Lincecum is still on the table.
Closed Thread