Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 04-02-2013, 08:59 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
ah, the fact that you are named after a former Illini bust is just so fitting.
Hey, he's gonna be an all-pro with the Eagles.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He actually does believe that.....
Old 04-02-2013, 01:39 PM    (permalink
Chris
Pro Bowler

Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Chris is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is quite obvious you don't watch much Illini football nor were witness to the absolute abortions he and other defensive players set forth on the field this year. Hawthorne is an absolute joke. Anyone stating this guy is a Top 10 pick just doesn't have a clue.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:06 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It is quite obvious you don't watch much Illini football nor were witness to the absolute abortions he and other defensive players set forth on the field this year. Hawthorne is an absolute joke. Anyone stating this guy is a Top 10 pick just doesn't have a clue.
Actually, the opposite is true...he watches ONLY Illinois football and has developed a bad case of Obsessionitis, a horrible condition in which the fan gets so wrapped up in the players of his own team that he never realizes he is no longer in Kansas:-)
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 02:15 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The funny part is Hawthorne and Thornton are solid round 2/3 prospects who have a decent shot at starting in the NFL.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:44 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
The funny part is Hawthorne and Thornton are solid round 2/3 prospects who have a decent shot at starting in the NFL.
Depends on who you talk to. Some suggest that Thornton could fall to the 5th round , as he is decent at everything but not great at anything. Hawthorne is the better prospect. That being said, none of the Illinois prospects are anywhere near the players he was describing them as. He was talking as if they were the All-SEC team.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 05:45 PM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hawthorne will go in the 4th. He's about the 12th-15th best CB in this draft
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 07:16 PM    (permalink
brasho
Pro Bowler

brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brasho is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm still waiting for the "BAZINGA!" or "April Fools!"

I've always seen Hawthorne as a project... and Thornton.... do guards still get drafted in the first three rounds? (kidding there). But seriously, did you seem him get toasted play after play after play at the Senior Bowl? He's the only guy that made Oday Aboushi not look like total crap.

Last edited by brasho : 04-02-2013 at 07:19 PM.
brasho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:53 PM    (permalink
bigbenn
Veteran

bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.bigbenn is so money.

We will just see. I heard the same thing for Corey Liuget, etc. Also to the guy who brought up Benn one my user was just random to do something other than "ThaKid101" (Though Benn is one of my favorite Illini). Two, I would hold off on the whole bust thing. He will make people eat their words in Philly.
bigbenn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:09 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbenn View Post
We will just see. I heard the same thing for Corey Liuget, etc. Also to the guy who brought up Benn one my user was just random to do something other than "ThaKid101" (Though Benn is one of my favorite Illini). Two, I would hold off on the whole bust thing. He will make people eat their words in Philly.
I think just about everyone had Corey Liuget as a top 25 prospect. I think Scott had him in his top 20 and going to the Rams with the 14th overall pick.

I like Hawthorne, was high on him coming out of High School, was hoping he'd come to Mizzou. But I'm not touching him until the 3rd round at the very earliest.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:17 PM    (permalink
xpmar9x
Rookie

xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.xpmar9x is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm an Illinois guy and like Hawthorne, but the #1 CB talk is just silly. He's a solid 3rd-4th rounder, and I hope my Titans take him with their 3rd comp.

But seriously, the top corner.... you silly.
xpmar9x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:15 AM    (permalink
ChiFan24
2011 SWDC Mock Draft Champ
Pro Bowler

ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ChiFan24 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbenn View Post
Nobody said that about Corey Liuget. Corey Liuget was good. Vontae Davis was good. Rashard Mendenhall, Eugene Wilson, Brandon Lloyd and David Diehl were good. That's pretty much the entire list this decade.

Arrelius Benn is terrible. He won't be making anyone eat any words. He's a good guy, but he is a bad NFL player.