Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 12:14 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've always like Gasol. Even with all the **** he gets and a bit of it being well deserved, he's still one of my fave players.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:16 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gasol gets **** because people think he is too soft for a 7 footer. While yes he plays a little weak from time to time, overall he is one of the best European players ever. His game is awesome for structured bball, and he has a great touch around the rim.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Gasol gets **** because people think he is too soft for a 7 footer. While yes he plays a little weak from time to time, overall he is one of the best European players ever. His game is awesome for structured bball, and he has a great touch around the rim.
Yes all this.

Hack-a-Howard....ugh...can we pull him out and move Pau to C plz?

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 01:09 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Cuban says he'll consider taking Brittany Griner in the draft.

http://apnews.com/ap/db_268750/conte...tguid=dlJqgk7l

Mmmmkay Mark.

Edit-I think the link is ****** but whatever I'm a trustworthy fella.
She could probably take rebounds away from Chris Bosh, too.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
She could probably take rebounds away from Chris Bosh, too.
What next? Did you **** Chris Bosh's wife too??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-03-2013, 01:46 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
What next? Did you **** Chris Bosh's wife too??
No, but i'm sure Brittany Griner could **** her better than little Chris can.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:50 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
No, but i'm sure Brittany Griner could **** her better than little Chris can.
Well Griner has a bigger dick than all of us. So unfair advantage even to Bosh.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 07:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 04-03-2013, 07:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We're gonna beat the Heat in the playoffs. I can taste it. And when we do, I'm gonna take the biggest dump in this thread.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
iowatreat54
Icon

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
We're gonna beat the Heat in the playoffs. I can taste it. And when we do, I'm gonna take the biggest dump in this thread.
Congrats on needing 50 points from Melo to have the game still up in the air going into the 4th and beating a Heat team without the best player in the world, another great player, and their starting PG while you are full strength.

And no, not having Amare doesn't count as not full strength when he has the knees of a 90 year old and can't even play half a season anymore.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:53 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowatreat54 View Post
Congrats on needing 50 points from Melo to have the game still up in the air going into the 4th and beating a Heat team without the best player in the world, another great player, and their starting PG while you are full strength.

And no, not having Amare doesn't count as not full strength when he has the knees of a 90 year old and can't even play half a season anymore.
Wait, we won right? Ok, just checking.

The team took the Heat lightly. They didn't play with the same intensity we saw the past 8 games, that was obvious. And still won.

Oh and we own the season series 3-1. And we're looking to be peaking at the right time.

The Heat aren't invincible. They have flaws, and those flaws will get exposed in the playoffs. They can be beat. And we're gonna do it.
Old 04-03-2013, 08:43 AM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

The team took the Heat lightly. They didn't play with the same intensity we saw the past 8 games, that was obvious. And still won.

Oh and we own the season series 3-1. And we're looking to be peaking at the right time.

The Heat aren't invincible. They have flaws, and those flaws will get exposed in the playoffs. They can be beat. And we're gonna do it.
The Knicks are going to lose to the Bulls. They won't get to the heat.

BTW, the Bulls are 3-0 vs the Knicks this year. But here's where you say the regular season doesn't matter. Unless of course it helps your delusion in beating the Heat.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:03 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post
The Knicks are going to lose to the Bulls. They won't get to the heat.

BTW, the Bulls are 3-0 vs the Knicks this year. But here's where you say the regular season doesn't matter. Unless of course it helps your delusion in beating the Heat.
The difference is the Bulls are on a downward spiral. Your team is bottoming out. Yesterday's news. A fart in the wind.

We're peaking. We're getting healthy, we're sharpening our defense before the playoffs start, we're putting together our chemistry with our lineups at the right time, we're on the up and up.

The Bulls will get smoked by us. They won't get past Miami the way the seedings are shaping up now anyway. We'll beat the Celtics, then the Pacers and then play the Heat in the ECF.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

You mean, the flaws of not having their MVP and other top 10 player? Yeah, you're probably right. Heck, the fact that they kept it to such a close game is a little startling.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Celtics are clearly tanking for the 8 seed.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:16 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
You mean, the flaws of not having their MVP and other top 10 player? Yeah, you're probably right. Heck, the fact that they kept it to such a close game is a little startling.
Stop being such a negative nancy. You're such a buzz kill bro.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:12 AM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Heat in 5.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stop being such a negative nancy. You're such a buzz kill bro.
This has nothing to do with being negative. You're bragging about beating the Heat with out the best player in the world (one of the best to ever play) and their other star player, as if that or the regular season series has anything to do with us beating them in the playoffs.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:56 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Yup. I am.

#KnicksIn2013
Old 04-03-2013, 02:58 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My Twitter feed consists almost solely of updates about the NBA BOG meeting right now. Seattle and Sacramento are ducking it out for the Kings.

Expansion for Seattle is really starting to pick up a LOT of steam in the media. What are your thoughts on the situation?

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:16 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
My Twitter feed consists almost solely of updates about the NBA BOG meeting right now. Seattle and Sacramento are ducking it out for the Kings.

Expansion for Seattle is really starting to pick up a LOT of steam in the media. What are your thoughts on the situation?
I think expansion hurts the league as a whole. I don't want to see the league watered down even more.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:17 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Celtics are clearly tanking for the 8 seed.
You don't want this. You Don't.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 03:19 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobodyinparticular View Post

That Seattle is gonna get the team but they will be renamed to the Seattle Sonics and return to green and gold.

The city of Sacramento will keep the rights to the Kings name and colors.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:22 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Those 90's Seattle SuperSonics jerseys were the ****. I simply want them back for that.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote