Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 03-12-2013, 07:50 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Looking to get a new game on Steam since im on spring break any recommendations?
Sim City

In before someone freaks out
Old 03-12-2013, 07:54 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Sim City on Steam.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
No Sim City on Steam.
Oh I know. It was just more to start another riot between the Sim City fans and the haters. I myself stand in the middle so its just entertainment for me.
Old 03-12-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Oh I know. It was just more to start another riot between the Sim City fans and the haters. I myself stand in the middle so its just entertainment for me.
Pure evil! :D
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2013, 11:43 AM    (permalink
falloutboy14
Veteran

falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.falloutboy14 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.simcity.com/en_US/blog/ar...ad-from-origin

They had promised to give out a free game due to the launch fiasco. The list of options & time-line are now out.
Battlefield 3
Bejeweled 3
Dead Space 3
Mass Effect 3
MoH Warfighter
Need for Speed Most Wanted
Plants vs Zombies
Sim City 4
falloutboy14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 12:36 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone check out the Starforge Alpha? I've been reading/watching a bunch of stuff on it. Looks pretty insane if they accomplish everything they set out to do.
Old 04-01-2013, 05:47 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sort of answered my own question. I bought it on Steam for $20. It's in alpha right now but it's very interesting.

It still has a ton of room for growth but basically it's like Minecraft on crack. You can build starting from the ground, all the way through the atmosphere and into space. They're working on making it right now so if you dig into ground, go into space, or keep running it will be limitless and still remember all the interaction you've had wherever you've been.
Old 04-01-2013, 10:48 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How is Sim City holding up now folks? I am about to get a free copy soon. Just curious if things have gotten or not.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 11:06 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last time I fired it up, it was fine.
Old 04-02-2013, 07:00 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:54 AM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
How is Sim City holding up now folks? I am about to get a free copy soon. Just curious if things have gotten or not.
Runs fine for me. Traffic patch helped clean up some minor issues I was having.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Yeah it's good for me. Traffic patch solved a lot of issues and their more recent patch is going to address some of the other AI issues like njx stated.
Old 04-03-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anybody played Red Orchestra 2:Heros of Stalingrad?
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:05 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Anyone seen the gameplay of WarFrame just dled the beta havenet played it yet waiting for some co-op if anyone is interested!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 06:23 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trying to find out wtf the game is. Their webpage is horrible for information.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:30 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:05 PM    (permalink
StripedWalrus
Pro Bowler

StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StripedWalrus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Do you ask because it is in the humble bundle?
StripedWalrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:27 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitansCJftw View Post
Played it a ton. If you like realism based shooters it is definitely worth the buck or two. If you enjoy shooters like COD 4 or Battlefield you might want to steer clear. It is certainly not the most user friendly of games.
Old 04-03-2013, 07:44 PM    (permalink
TitansCJftw
Veteran

TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitansCJftw is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ya screw it for a dollar i dont even know why i asked downloading now, i absolutely despise COD but battlefield isnt too bad

Last edited by TitansCJftw : 04-03-2013 at 08:05 PM.
TitansCJftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 01:36 AM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I finally got into Sim city tonight. Pretty solid game so for. Starting out slow but building up now. Next I need to is bring in more jobs. Any get the Hero pack yet ? I won a free copy and it came with it! haven't gotten that far to try it or do I have the cash only around 500 right now.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:42 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you're a fan of Magic: The Gathering, or other TCGs (trading card games) then you'll want to sign up for this beta.

http://us.battle.net/hearthstone/en/

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

Is that what they've been working on for 6 years?
Old 04-13-2013, 01:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nepg View Post
Is that what they've been working on for 6 years?
No, that is called (for now) Titan. That is something completely different.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:25 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

We need to find a game or two to play as group again this summer. It's good fun. I'm hoping Day Z fills that void assuming it's released at some point in the near future.
Old 04-13-2013, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
We need to find a game or two to play as group again this summer. It's good fun. I'm hoping Day Z fills that void assuming it's released at some point in the near future.
Believe DayZ is shooting for a June ALPHA release. Not getting my hopes up anymore as I thought they had it pegged as a Christmas-time Alpha release that was not even close to materializing.