Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Dallas Cowboys Team Forum

Dallas Cowboys Team Forum Discuss America's Team - How 'bout dem Cowboys!

Old 04-02-2013, 09:36 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewyVuitton View Post
From Tony Pauline

- I’ve been told the Dallas Cowboys have Jonathan Cooper/G/North Carolina as one of their top first round targets and are looking at Stepfan Taylor/RB/Stanford in round three.
Read this earlier, and got a woody. Doesn't mean we'll draft him, but I got my wish and that was for him to be on our radar. ******* right.

Also, we are bringing in a **** ton of interior offensive lineman for visits. Frederick, Pugh(who I really like), I think it's obvious we can see that is where we need upgrades and it excites me that even if we miss Cooper/Warmack we are gonna bring somebody in. That thought process makes me want Winston pretty bad.

Signs are indicating we are taking a RB, and interior offensive lineman early. Really loving that, hope we stick true to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Last edited by LonghornsLegend : 04-02-2013 at 10:15 PM.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 07:52 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pocketaces View Post
So Walters football mock has a worst case scenerio for us with Cooper, Warmack, Richardson, all 3 Tackles and Vacarro gone. He has us taking Fluker (barf) but Werner is still on the board. You guys like Werner? If this happens I think Id be trying to trade down if possible. Also been hearing a lot of good things about Menelik Watson, OT, Florida State. Anybody like him?
Watson has a tremendous upside as he hasn't played football all that long, he's a former British basketball player who needs a lot of work on technique, however, he is possibly the most physically gifted lineman in the draft, a massive, nimble blocker but raw as hell.
Old 04-03-2013, 09:32 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Watson has a tremendous upside as he hasn't played football all that long, he's a former British basketball player who needs a lot of work on technique, however, he is possibly the most physically gifted lineman in the draft, a massive, nimble blocker but raw as hell.
I think his athleticism is overstated, he is fluid in in movement and can get up to the second level but isn't in the class of Lane Johnson or Terron Armstead. Doesn't really have a great anchor or a strong punch and needs work in the weight room. Add all that with the fact that his technique needs to be refined he is a 3rd round prospect in my mind and would be best served redshirting his first year in the league.

As for guys that are in the second tier range of tackles Kyle Long is my favorite by far. Especially since he can moonlight at guard if we decide to add a veteran like Winston or Smith.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 09:51 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Watson also, just not more then Armstead. Even though he went to FSU he's a lot more raw IMO. Long I really like, and hope we give consideration too if we go Safety early.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 01:26 PM    (permalink
CowboysBeastMode
Veteran

CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CowboysBeastMode is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I like Watson also, just not more then Armstead. Even though he went to FSU he's a lot more raw IMO. Long I really like, and hope we give consideration too if we go Safety early.
i really like armstead but i think he need's a year to sit and get stronger, i know he put up 31 reps on the bench at the combine but the reports for the ews game were his great athletic ability but also how he struggled to anchor against bull rushes something he would see alot of as the right tackle
CowboysBeastMode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah for OL, I don't care about the upper body strength as much as I care about his anchor. The trick is finding the right balance.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think both Watson and Armstead are more suited to play LT, they both are very nibble on their feet but I think Watson is a lot stronger at this point in their development. Both are also very raw. I doubt Watson gets out of the top half of round 2 while Armstead will likely go a bit later.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:27 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Came across this today on BTB
Quote:
Cowboys looking for a free agent right tackle? Tony Romo's contract extension gave the Cowboys some cap space, and naturally there's been a lot of speculation about what will happen with that space. One rumor that's floating around is that the Cowboys may be in the market for a right tackle.

The Cowboys have virtually no depth at tackle. Smith, Free and Parnell are all they have, and it's far from certain that Free will be with the Cowboys after June. This scenario makes tackle an even bigger position of need than guard, where the Cowboys at least have some backups on the roster with Leary, Arkin and Kowalski, even though the quality of those backups may be debatable. If the Cowboys don't do anything at tackle, they will have to take a tackle in the draft, and that's not a position you necessarily want to be in.
Man getting Winston and a interior OL in the 1st or 2nd would be sexy upgrade to the OL. Give us depth and talent.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:29 PM    (permalink
thule
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I'm not a fool. Hidden in there is one truth and one lie. Starts off with a truth to get you believing the second part will be true... but the second part is a trick!

They may either be trying to pump up Taylor's draft stock, so their guy can fall to them (Franklin? Randle? Bell?) or they could know someone who's interested in Taylor and might be draft posturing.

Thanks for the share! We got a lot of good news churning in here!
Taylor should be invited to Dallas Days since he's from the area....I have no doubt he is a Garrett type player...it will come down to who is on the board and how long he lasts. I don't think he is the apple of our eye...but he sure would give us another back who could play day 1 in passing situations...we don't have that guy right now besides Murray. Excited to get another RB this year. Murray pick was a surprise...we haven't actually scouted RBs to take in the mid rounds in a few years I feel like.

Designs by me
Quote:
[00:37] <toonster> i mean, i can talk dirty
thule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thule View Post
Came across this today on BTB

Man getting Winston and a interior OL in the 1st or 2nd would be sexy upgrade to the OL. Give us depth and talent.
Agreed. Signing Winston would also clue you in on which guard they have highest on their board. Moving with Winston would be mean ZBS which is an obvious best scheme for Cooper and less than ideal for Warmack.

Best case scenario for me would be signing Winston and drafting Cooper. Allow Parnell a year or two more seasoning while being a great swing-tackle. When Winston's contract is up we might slide right into our next right-side protector in Parnell. Drafting Cooper would also allow us to cut next weight next season. Livings has an insane salary (3.4 mil) in 2014. Given the state of our interior line I wouldn't be shocked if we target a guard early and then a center or guard in the middle of the draft as well.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone please explain to me why Warmack cannot block in a ZBS...
UTPATS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:43 PM    (permalink
Trogdor
Pro Bowler

Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Trogdor is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UTPATS View Post
Someone please explain to me why Warmack cannot block in a ZBS...
It isn't "cannot" it is less ideal. Warmack is a mauler and someone who is MUCH better when asked to attack the defender as opposed to anchoring and waiting for the defender to make his move. Think about it this way.

In man or "drive" blocking you are responsible for one guy. You are able to attack and drive the defender off his spot. Much more power oriented.

In ZBS you are moving LATERALLY to create seams or creases in the defense. This is MUCH more suited for those who are fleet-footed and less so for maulers.

As a run blocker Warmack is beyond excellent. It suits his strength. Ask him to come off the snap and drive the defensive tackle/end backwards and you have yourself a winning situation. You want him moving forward and attacking not shuffled his feet as part of a cohesive unit.

Cooper is a much more fluid athlete and adept at a scheme asking him to mirror and trap defenders (a la ZBS). He has the feet and ability to move laterally making him an ideal fit for ZBS.
Trogdor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:44 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trogdor View Post
Agreed. Signing Winston would also clue you in on which guard they have highest on their board. Moving with Winston would be mean ZBS which is an obvious best scheme for Cooper and less than ideal for Warmack.

Best case scenario for me would be signing Winston and drafting Cooper. Allow Parnell a year or two more seasoning while being a great swing-tackle. When Winston's contract is up we might slide right into our next right-side protector in Parnell. Drafting Cooper would also allow us to cut next weight next season. Livings has an insane salary (3.4 mil) in 2014. Given the state of our interior line I wouldn't be shocked if we target a guard early and then a center or guard in the middle of the draft as well.
I think we already know Cooper is higher on their board.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:51 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.UTPATS is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
It isn't "cannot" it is less ideal. Warmack is a mauler and someone who is MUCH better when asked to attack the defender as opposed to anchoring and waiting for the defender to make his move. Think about it this way.

In man or "drive" blocking you are responsible for one guy. You are able to attack and drive the defender off his spot. Much more power oriented.

In ZBS you are moving LATERALLY to create seams or creases in the defense. This is MUCH more suited for those who are fleet-footed and less so for maulers.

As a run blocker Warmack is beyond excellent. It suits his strength. Ask him to come off the snap and drive the defensive tackle/end backwards and you have yourself a winning situation. You want him moving forward and attacking not shuffled his feet as part of a cohesive unit.

Cooper is a much more fluid athlete and adept at a scheme asking him to mirror and trap defenders (a la ZBS). He has the feet and ability to move laterally making him an ideal fit for ZBS.
I guess I just didn't understand the love for Cooper over Warmack. I need to go back and watch Cooper in a few more games I guess. I like him, but to me Warmack is a better guard, maybe a safer guard.

Personally, I don't think Warmack will be available for the Cowboys anyway.
Old 04-03-2013, 03:52 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
It wouldn't just be a best case scenario it would be more like sexy time. We aren't that lucky though :( Scott has All of Warmack, Cooper, and Fluker available by pick 16 though.

Quote:
Old 04-03-2013, 11:29 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Stars aligned for us in the Live Forum Mock (going on right now).

I selected Jonathan Cooper at 18! Was squeezing my cheeks!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...33#post3320333
Old 04-03-2013, 11:47 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Nice Pick D!
Old 04-04-2013, 12:31 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Nice Pick D!
Well it was kind of handed to me so that was hard to mess up on. But thanks! With Richardson there too, I had a brief thought about him, but it was really no question.

The hard part is figuring out how to play out the rest of the draft...

Looking forward to trade talks! I know you wanna deal! :)

Last edited by D-Unit : 04-04-2013 at 12:38 AM.
Old 04-04-2013, 02:33 PM    (permalink
pocketaces
Pro Bowler

pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pocketaces is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Stars aligned for us in the Live Forum Mock (going on right now).

I selected Jonathan Cooper at 18! Was squeezing my cheeks!

http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...33#post3320333
Easy pick. Thanks for not screwing it up *cough Jerry cough*

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468
pocketaces is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 03:07 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

Quote:
Well it was kind of handed to me so that was hard to mess up on. But thanks! With Richardson there too, I had a brief thought about him, but it was really no question.

The hard part is figuring out how to play out the rest of the draft...

Looking forward to trade talks! I know you wanna deal! :)
I always wanna deal, bro! Was hoping for Eifert and I had a deal set up to move up and get him and I backed out. Couldnt sleep last night because of it!
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
I always wanna deal, bro! Was hoping for Eifert and I had a deal set up to move up and get him and I backed out. Couldnt sleep last night because of it!
What was the deal?
Old 04-04-2013, 09:42 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Round 2 of the LIVE Forum Mock commenced.

Here's a recap of today's action...

Early in the day SF asked if I would move down from 2.47 for 2.61, 4.128 and a 6th. I told them I would do it if they agreed to pull the trigger now, but that I wouldn't do it later. I knew they would just string me along and either try to get a higher pick or change their minds at the last moment. I didn't want that. They didn't want to do it then, so the deal died.

Draft started and ARZ was offering their 3rd and 4th to anyone who would move out of the 2nd. I told them I would do it now. They wanted to wait, and in the meantime they kept pimping their offer to the first team who would bite with a pick ahead of mine. I didn't mind because another team just inquired of my pick.

After some deliberate negotiation talks, HOU offered me their 2nd, 4th and 6th to move down 10 spots. THIS was the deal I wanted. But they wanted to wait till I was on the clock. With 3 picks till mine, I told them that I needed to know now. They agreed and the deal was consumated.

So watching what was available at pick 47, I knew I still had some options out there for me. One player who I thought would've been gone by now and who I think will be gone by this point in real life (possibly Round 1) was Menelik Watson. I have him predicted to go early in Round 2, myself. I was prepared to take someone else at 57, but with Watson still there, I couldn't help myself, so I ended up drafting him. There are mixed feelings about it to be honest. We'll see how the rest of the draft goes. I'm mostly bummed because I wanted to draft Dallas Thomas as our RT in Round 3. Won't be doing that now, but yeah, I am a big Thomas fan. I think he has a chance to be the next Duane Brown and fits the ZBS to a T. Watson's value was too tough to pass on, so I'll restrategize. Our OL is beastly though. Can't complain about the future of that group if it turned out like this in real life.

Right now our OL looks like:

LT Tyron Smith / Jeremy Parnell
LG Jonathan Cooper / David Arkin
C Phil Costa / Mackenzy Bernadeau
RG Nate Livings / Ron Leary
RT Menelik Watson / Jermey Parnell

or

LT Tyron Smith / Jermey Parnell
LG Nate Livings / David Arkin
C Jonathan Cooper / Phil Costa
RG Ron Leary / Mackenzy Bernadeau
RT Menelik Watson / Jermey Parnell

What do you think?
Old 04-04-2013, 10:58 PM    (permalink
Macarthur
Pro Bowler

Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Macarthur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think learys ready

-Douglas MacArthur
Macarthur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 11:20 PM    (permalink
UTPATS
Veteran

D,

I think you manipulated the board well and did a great job of being patient while making sure the team you were working with knew you were serious.

It's funny because at some point before you picked I asked you what was the deal with Watson? Why has he not gone off board yet, what has come out about him, I was thinking...

I like the way the OLine is shaping up in Dallas thanks to this draft, but there is a lot more to do....
Old 04-05-2013, 01:16 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
D,

I think you manipulated the board well and did a great job of being patient while making sure the team you were working with knew you were serious.

It's funny because at some point before you picked I asked you what was the deal with Watson? Why has he not gone off board yet, what has come out about him, I was thinking...

I like the way the OLine is shaping up in Dallas thanks to this draft, but there is a lot more to do....
I don't know if manipulated is the right word, but anyways, the funny thing is when I had my pick in the 2nd round, both SF and ARZ came back to me with their offers and I rejected them. I gave them their chance to pull the deal with me in the beginning and they decided to put me off. So their decision to wait it off backfired. They probably thought I would accept their offers the second time around. LOL. Homey don't play dat! hahaha.

Last edited by D-Unit : 04-05-2013 at 01:21 AM.