Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 04-04-2013, 09:30 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Top 32 (3 Weeks 'Til Draft Night)

1. Eric Fisher : OT : Central Michigan

2. Chance Warmack : OG : Alabama

3. Luke Joeckel : OT : Texas A&M

4. Tyler Wilson : QB : Arkansas

5. Jonathan Cooper : OG : North Carolina

6. Bjoern Werner : DE : Florida State

7. Lane Johnson : OT : Oklahoma

8. Tavon Austin : WR : West Virginia

9. Sheldon Richardson : DT : Missouri

10. Dion Jordan : OLB : Oregon

11. Star Lotulelei : DT : Utah

12. Dee Milliner : CB : Alabama

13. DeAndre Hopkins : WR : Clemson

14. Jordan Poyer : CB : Oregon State

15. Jonathan Cyprien : S : Florida International

16. Arthur Brown : LB : Kansas State

17. Justin Pugh : OT : Syracuse

18. Ezekiel Ansah : DE : Brigham Young

19. Kevin Minter : ILB : Louisiana State

20. Quinton Patton : WR : Louisiana Tech

21. Zach Ertz : TE : Stanford

22. Kenny Vaccaro : S : Texas

23. Barkevious Mingo : OLB : Louisiana State

24. Tyler Eifert : TE : Notre Dame

25. Alec Ogletree : LB : Georgia

26. Sylvester Williams : DT : North Carolina

27. Manti Teo : ILB : Notre Dame

28. Johnathan Franklin : RB : UCLA

29. Barrett Jones : OL : Alabama

30. Sharrif Floyd : DT : Florida

31. Geno Smith : QB : West Virginia

32. Datone Jones : DE : UCLA

Tyler Wilson is likely the ranking that will get the most criticism, but I still feel that he is a "franchise" caliber quarterback. Justin Pugh's ranking is with the belief that he can play left tackle in the league. I know he doesn't have the ideal arm length, but the tape of him at Syracuse is impressive. Manti Te'o, despite the off-season full of poor publicity, is still a first round caliber player.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:41 AM    (permalink
JohnCandy
Veteran

JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JohnCandy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Warford and Fluker would be way higher than Barrett Jones on my list and Pugh is a nice prospect but a little high.

Health alone would keep Jonss way out of the top 32.
JohnCandy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 09:57 AM    (permalink
Nastradamus
Veteran

Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nastradamus is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No FLuker is bizarre.

I know you mentioned it, but I think the Wilson thing is ridiculous. I think he's lucky to go in the 3rd. I know this isn't a mock, but I just don't see what you see in Wilson, especially compared to the other QBs.
Nastradamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastradamus View Post
No FLuker is bizarre.

I know you mentioned it, but I think the Wilson thing is ridiculous. I think he's lucky to go in the 3rd. I know this isn't a mock, but I just don't see what you see in Wilson, especially compared to the other QBs.
Fluker is so slow as molasses and he doesn't move his feet well at all. He's not worth a first round investment.

Tyler Wilson has an above average arm (not elite), fearless pocket presence, and an experienced leader. The chaos at Arkansas was a position where no quarterback was going to be as successful as they'd like to be, but he never made excuses and tried to will the marginal talent (I know they had Cobi Hamilton but that's not enough in the SEC) around him to victory every week.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:07 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No Jarvis Jones in the top 32. I just can't get with that.

Poyer @ 14 but Xavier Rhodes no where to be found? C'mon PF. CMON!

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:11 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
No Jarvis Jones in the top 32. I just can't get with that.

Poyer @ 14 but Xavier Rhodes no where to be found? C'mon PF. CMON!
I don't feel Jarvis Jones will be able to hold up physically in the NFL. He doesn't have the speed I'd like to see out of a rush backer and his frame is small and he's not a weight room guy to build that up.

Poyer is more of a playmaker than Rhodes, who just missed the cut, and I also see Poyer as more scheme versatile. Rhodes is strictly a man-to-man corner.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
J-Mike88
All-Pro

J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J-Mike88 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princefielder28 View Post
I don't feel Jarvis Jones will be able to hold up physically in the NFL. He doesn't have the speed I'd like to see out of a rush backer and his frame is small and he's not a weight room guy to build that up.
Sounds like Aaron Maybin. Everyone loved him before the draft.

I like your call on Tyler Wilson, you go out on a limb like that like Nolan Nawricki does. You don't hem & haw and straddle the line.

But what if someone calls you racist for putting him above Geno Smith? Uh-oh.

What tape of Fisher have you watched that tells you he's better than Joekel, or is it just Vidae that has convinced you?
J-Mike88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 10:25 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Fisher's performance at the Senior Bowl locked it up for me. His tape was equally as impressive at Central Michigan, but the question of level of competition plays a factor at a smaller school. His play in Mobile proven that he can play with anyone and is an extremely good prospect.

Old 04-04-2013, 10:27 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post
Say what??

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-04-2013, 10:34 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Mike88 View Post

I like your call on Tyler Wilson, you go out on a limb like that like Nolan Nawricki does. You don't hem & haw and straddle the line.

But what if someone calls you racist for putting him above Geno Smith? Uh-oh.

What tape of Fisher have you watched that tells you he's better than Joekel, or is it just Vidae that has convinced you?
Shut up J-Mike.

1) No one called him racist.

2) It wasn't about Barkley > Geno.

I know you're trying to be clever, but it isn't working.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I see how you have Tyler Wilson that high. His junior tape shows he's got 1st round potential. Ashame to see the senior year drop him to the 2nd day. I think he can be that 1 QB that shines from this class. He's got the moxy, the make up, intangibles and leadership.

I also like EJ manuel a ton too. Lots of upside and a bright kid. Good accuracy as well.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 05:25 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Poyer is more of a playmaker than Rhodes, who just missed the cut, and I also see Poyer as more scheme versatile. Rhodes is strictly a man-to-man corner.
Agree with you on Jarvis Jones. I think he's an injury risk. I read up on his condition and although he';s cleared now, he's at risk for injuries, such as shoulder and arm injuries/weakness.

I like Poyer as well, however not as much as Rhodes. Rhodes has that potential to lock a guy down. He's shown to be that good. I think he's better than Milliner. Most defenses are man to man scheme and Rhodes is the best one. I have him higher than Milliner, who I think is more Zone oriented than Man.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 07:59 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You've been consistent on Tyler Wilson since the beginning of the draft process. I don't know if I'd put him that high but I do like him, and think he's worthy of a 2nd round selection. The way you feel about Wilson, is the way I feel about Bray. I think Bray is going to be a steal for a team in this draft, I know he has a lot of issues, but I think if he goes to the right situation, he can be a franchise QB.

Love that you have Jonathan Cyprien in your top 15 and your two top WRs are the same for me. Do you not have Allen in your top 32 because he hasn't worked out at all or has your opinion changed on him? I think you were high on him earlier.
holt_bruce81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:06 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post

Love that you have Jonathan Cyprien in your top 15 and your two top WRs are the same for me. Do you not have Allen in your top 32 because he hasn't worked out at all or has your opinion changed on him? I think you were high on him earlier.
Initially I had Allen as my #2 or #3 receiver back in December and earlier, but once I started to go through the tape of these receivers I continued to see traits that I preferred and I came away as more "wowed" by the likes of Austin, Hopkins and Patton. Justin Hunter and Robert Woods are receivers I prefer over Allen at this point as well. The greatest issue I have with Allen while watching him is I'm not blown away by his speed and he's too much of a body catcher for my liking.

Last edited by princefielder28 : 04-04-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:13 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah the more I watch Patton the more I like. at the end of the day, I might have him ranked slightly above Hopkins. A lot of Rams fans really are in love with Terrance Williams, I've just never seen anything special with him, even though looking at him he looks like he could be a beast.

I know the Rams have had visits with all the top receivers (and a private workout with Patton) so hopefully the snag one up. Really I like a lot of them this year.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:17 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:
Yeah the more I watch Patton the more I like. at the end of the day, I might have him ranked slightly above Hopkins. A lot of Rams fans really are in love with Terrance Williams, I've just never seen anything special with him, even though looking at him he looks like he could be a beast.

I know the Rams have had visits with all the top receivers (and a private workout with Patton) so hopefully the snag one up. Really I like a lot of them this year.
Williams can run fast in a straight line so he's good for a fly or go route, but outside of that he is unable to use his athleticism to excel and ends up being very average. I see Devery Henderson qualities to his game.

Old 04-04-2013, 08:25 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

Quote:
Williams can run fast in a straight line so he's good for a fly or go route, but outside of that he is unable to use his athleticism to excel and ends up being very average. I see Devery Henderson qualities to his game.
Yeah I remember you using that comparison before. And yeah every time I watch him it just seems like he's running one route and seems kind of weak, goes down super easy. Also think his hands are below average.

But back to your rankings, Te'o at twenty-seven is about right, he's a late 1st rounder. And I just can't see myself ever liking Kenny Vaccaro, I know he's a major possibility for my team but I just don't see him as a top 32 prospect in this draft.
Old 04-04-2013, 08:30 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:

But back to your rankings, Te'o at twenty-seven is about right, he's a late 1st rounder. And I just can't see myself ever liking Kenny Vaccaro, I know he's a major possibility for my team but I just don't see him as a top 32 prospect in this draft.
Vaccaro is a player I was initially skeptical of heading into this season, but from what I saw of him in the West Virginia game and him being to match up well in coverage, that boosted him up in my eyes. I know he's drawn some consideration as being a potential top ten player, I don't see it, but if he goes to Cincinnati at 21, I think that's a fit for their needs and his value.

Old 04-04-2013, 11:39 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What are you basing Tyler Wilson as the 4th best overall prospect in the entire draft class on? I doubt he's even the 4th best qb, seems strange I haven't had to put down Tyler Wilson 1st round hype on this forum in a long time.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:15 AM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Explain no Trufant, Carradine, or Lacy.

And Nassib.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 12:22 AM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
And Nassib.
Overrated athleticism, mediocre-weak arm, horrific accuracy, lame duck pocket awareness, want more? Will be absolutely floored if he gets taken in the 1st, maybe as floored as I was when Weeden went in the 1st
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 01:01 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:

And Nassib.
Well Lacy can't brush his teeth without reinjuring his hammy these days so I can kind of understand him being left off the list.

Would I say that to his face? Nope.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-05-2013, 03:46 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
What are you basing Tyler Wilson as the 4th best overall prospect in the entire draft class on? I doubt he's even the 4th best qb, seems strange I haven't had to put down Tyler Wilson 1st round hype on this forum in a long time.
Yeah, I understand someone believing Tyler Wilson is better than he showed this past season. But I just don't see anything about him or his game that separates him that much from the other QB prospects, forget about making him the top 5 overall prospect regardless of position.

Physically, he's not that kind of prospect. He doesn't throw the ball like a top 5 overall prospect either. I just don't see an elite QB prospect regardless of the adversity he faced last season.

DJ Fluker isn't THAT slow. He's in the 330+# range now, and if you saw Alabama's pro day, he actually looked sort of fluid in drills.

For those skeptical about Jarvis Jones because of his 40 time, do folks remember Dolphins OLB Bryan Cox?? 6'4/250#, never really lifted and was a 4x pro bowler and one time all pro.
Bryan Cox never broke 4.9 seconds in the 40. I believe he ran 5 sec in the 40 actually.

I know there were questions about Jones after he showed so poorly in the postseason, but don't tell me from watching his game film he wasn't one of the biggest difference makers in college football in the toughest conference in the country last season.

I think a team will take a chance on him in the 20-32 pick range because of how dominant he was his last two seasons at Georgia.

I like Jordan Poyer/Arthur Brown/Kevin Minter/Mingo/Jonathan Franklin/Barrett Jones and Datone Jones, but it's a huge stretch to list those guys among the top 32 prospects in this draft.

Last edited by FUNBUNCHER : 04-05-2013 at 05:21 AM.
FUNBUNCHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 05:15 AM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

Quote:

And Nassib.
Robcards summed up Nassib well.

Trufant was closest to making the cut, but I see him as an early second round prospect.

Carradine and Lacy have injury question marks and in Tank's case he benefited alot this past season from having Werner opposite of him.

Old 04-05-2013, 09:17 AM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just to pick your brain a bit, I see that you took Injury concerns into ranking Carradine, Jarvis, and Lacy but have Barrett as a top 32 pick. I'm a fan of Jones but his Lisfranc injury is one that can linger his whole career and affect how long he plays on the league. Any reason ?
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote