Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-06-2013, 05:52 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, Brock over HHH, huh? That would be awesome.
Old 04-06-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

WWE Championship
The Rock (c) vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk by DQ

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

World Championship
Alberto Del Rio
(c)
vs. Jack Swagger

Randy Orton/Sheamus/Big Show vs. The Shield

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

Tag Team Championship
Team Hell No (c)
vs. Dolph Ziggler/Big E Langston

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Tons of Funk/Funkadactyls vs. Rhodes Scholars/Bella Twins

Intercontinental Championship
Wade Barrett (c) vs. The Miz[/quote]

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.
Brothgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

There is no way HHH loses to Lesnar. I want him to but I don't see it happening.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Hit me with your predictions, folks.

WWE Champion The Rock vs. John Cena

The Undertaker vs. CM Punk

Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar

World Heavyweight Champion Alberto Del Rio vs. Jack Swagger - Ziggler cashes in

Randy Orton, Sheamus and Big Show vs. The Shield - Orton heel turn

Intercontinental Champion Wade Barrett vs. The Miz

Ryback vs. Mark Henry

WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Dolph Ziggler and Big E Langston.

Chris Jericho vs. Fandango

Tons of Funk and The Funkadactyls vs. Team Rhodes Scholars and The Bella Twins
pretty much this. although my buddy is CONVINCED HBK causes HHH to lose setting up a match at WM next year and it'll be HHH's last. I think he's stupid.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:23 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just think too many of the main matches are predictable, and if WWE were to "swerve" us on one of them, it'd probably be HHH/Brock.

The streak isn't ending and Cena can't lose three Wrestlemania's in a row.. but with Brock around for another year or so, and Triple H not having much to do in the ring anymore, I don't see why not. They can always book themselves out of the stipulation.
Old 04-07-2013, 08:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
pretty much this. although my buddy is CONVINCED HBK causes HHH to lose setting up a match at WM next year and it'll be HHH's last. I think he's stupid.
I can't see HBK wrestling a full match again. If he was going to do it, it would probably be with HHH though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
I just think too many of the main matches are predictable, and if WWE were to "swerve" us on one of them, it'd probably be HHH/Brock.

The streak isn't ending and Cena can't lose three Wrestlemania's in a row.. but with Brock around for another year or so, and Triple H not having much to do in the ring anymore, I don't see why not. They can always book themselves out of the stipulation.
I kind of agree with the above sentiment, but I just feel like they'll go cookie cutter. I expect the "swerves" to be Ziggler cashing in, Orton turning heel, or both.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:42 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enjoy Wrestlemania, you Wrestlemania-going-to people.
Old 04-07-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I'm here!
Old 04-07-2013, 06:39 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm here!
How does the set up look in person?
Old 04-07-2013, 08:24 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sign of the night

Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:32 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My review so far

Sadly I missed the Shield match. Ryback/Henry ending was odd but I liked it. Tag title match could have been even better with a few extra minutes, but I thought it was a great match. The yes chants were ******* beautiful. Meh on Fandango/Jericho

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
diabsoule
Icon

diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.diabsoule is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
My review so far

Sadly I missed the Shield match. Ryback/Henry ending was odd but I liked it. Tag title match could have been even better with a few extra minutes, but I thought it was a great match. The yes chants were ******* beautiful. Meh on Fandango/Jericho
The Fandango character is so ******* awful.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
WHO DAT!

Check out my blog:
www.saturdaynightslant.com

Follow me on Twitter
http://twitter.com/#!/LaSportsDude
diabsoule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:03 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
My review so far

What happened in raybac match
Old 04-07-2013, 09:14 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
What happened in raybac match

Old 04-07-2013, 09:16 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not sure if they expected the table to break, but that looked awful.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:18 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brothgar is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Not sure if they expected the table to break, but that looked awful.
A TV monitor fell in to the table.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote:
Old 04-07-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Re-watching this classic before heading out.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full...des/s13e10-wtf

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:20 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

3rd PPV in a row the table ****** over Punk

Old 04-07-2013, 09:23 PM    (permalink
comahan
Pillow Hat Pal
All-NFLDC

comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.comahan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I swear to god The Undertaker saves WrestleMania EVERY SINGLE YEAR.

Just incredible how he's able to show up once a year and always put on a classic.

comahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:26 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

That's why even the smarkiest of smarks are ok with Taker only having 1 match a year, it is always one of, if not the best matches of that year

Old 04-07-2013, 09:27 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

There are no words for experiencing that live.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I actually wasn't crazy about that match, but that's probably because the outcome was never in doubt.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 09:28 PM    (permalink
EvilMonkey
Veteran

EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.EvilMonkey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd rather see commercials than these stupid cena-rock promos over and over...
Old 04-07-2013, 09:30 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Quote:
There are no words for experiencing that live.
I bet. Post some pics if/when you get the chance Rob. Enjoy the rest of the show.

Quote:
I actually wasn't crazy about that match, but that's probably because the outcome was never in doubt.
It hasn't been for a while, but that doesn't change the fact that his matches are incredible.

Old 04-07-2013, 09:32 PM    (permalink
Brothgar
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Eventually the streak is going to have to end. Its just a matter of when.

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Quote: