Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football > Recruiting

Recruiting Discuss High School Recruiting

Old 04-06-2013, 08:14 PM    (permalink
Miaoww
Veteran

Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Miaoww is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
RB Dalvin Cook flips from Clemson to UF.

RB Sony Michel will commit by the end of the month, says he already knows who to though. If UF gets Michel and Cook I'll be so sad.
We already got Yearby.

Sure we need a second RB commit, but there's plenty of time.
Miaoww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 08:53 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sony>Cook>Yearby. And I really like Yearby. Healthy Sony is insane though. Not gonna have 3 5* RBs in the area very often, gotta get 2 of them.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:37 PM    (permalink
thebow305
2009 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thebow305 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Sony>Cook>Yearby. And I really like Yearby. Healthy Sony is insane though. Not gonna have 3 5* RBs in the area very often, gotta get 2 of them.
I agree, Sony has been a must for 3+ years.

Disappointed to hear about Cook, but maybe this gives us a better shot with Sony. Who knows.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. C.J. Mosley 2. Kelvin Benjamin 3. Ja'Wuan James 4. Brandon Thomas 5. Xavier Grimble 6. Tyler Gaffney 7. Ross Cockrell
thebow305 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2013, 10:40 PM    (permalink
THE U ALL DAY
Rookie

THE U ALL DAY hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Hopefully we got Sony.

Miami fans have only been talking about him for 5 years now lol.
THE U ALL DAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:59 AM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We lost out on Sony sweepstakes when Gran left this past offseason.

I'm thinking Georgia has Sony.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:09 PM    (permalink
proshoota25
Pro Bowler

proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.proshoota25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
RB Dalvin Cook flips from Clemson to UF.

RB Sony Michel will commit by the end of the month, says he already knows who to though. If UF gets Michel and Cook I'll be so sad.
I doubt Sony will commit to UF. Especially when he sees the talent of Jones, Kelvin Taylor, and Dalvin Cook on the same team. Hasn't stopped 'Bama though.

When all is said and done, I think he will be a Bulldog (which blowsss)

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!
proshoota25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea there was just some early stuff yesterday after his visit about UF but that seems to have faded quickly. He doesn't really care about other backs though, has said he prefers there to be comp wherever he goes.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-08-2013, 04:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

4* OL Reilly Gibbons commits to Miami. 4th OL commit.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-08-2013, 04:47 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quite the O-line class you got there.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
Old 04-08-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Hopefully Sony notices that. :)

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-08-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

You'll need them to protect him from the front 7 we have built up : )

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-08-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Sonny is not impressed. He laughs at tiny FSU players.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-08-2013, 06:46 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Challenge Accepted says the Predator.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-10-2013, 08:15 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4* Ohio tight end Ethan Wolf commits to UT. Whoop whoop!
Old 04-13-2013, 08:09 AM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thaddeus Snodgrass (awesome name), a 4-star player from Ohio with offers from Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Nebraska, and South Carolina chose instead to commit to Kentucky.

Seriously, if you're going to pay players, at least don't be so obvious about it.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
bearsfan_51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 08:18 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

He sounds like a wizard.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 04-13-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
Thaddeus Snodgrass (awesome name), a 4-star player from Ohio with offers from Ohio State, Notre Dame, Penn State, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Nebraska, and South Carolina chose instead to commit to Kentucky.

Seriously, if you're going to pay players, at least don't be so obvious about it.
Stoops and his DC are great recruiters.
MassNole is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 07:58 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post

Kentucky will still be....Kentucky....but get used to it with Stoop there. I don't agree with his defensive schemes all the time, but he can recruit.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-14-2013, 12:07 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

4* WR Drake Harris just announced on Twitter that he committed to Michigan. Not really surprising that he committed, but most thought he'd take his time. Michigan finally gets the stud receiver they desperately need.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 12:44 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
4* WR Drake Harris just announced on Twitter that he committed to Michigan. Not really surprising that he committed, but most thought he'd take his time. Michigan finally gets the stud receiver they desperately need.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 06:18 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by P-L View Post
I'm jealous. That's a fantastic pickup for you guys.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:46 AM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, big get for Michigan. They haven't really had that Braylon Edwards/Mario Manningham/David Terrell type elite #1 guy for a while at WR that they seem to always have when they had Lloyd Carr. I think Harris could be their next one of those.

Sounds like we should land Demarre Kitt from Georgia soon. He is big time as well, would look great playing split end with Jalin Marshall, James Clark, and Dontre Wilson at the other WR spots.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Jcn92
Veteran

Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jcn92 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really glad to see Michigan got Harris. Good they got a big WR for Hoke and Borge's prostyle offense. They got the o-line and the RB/QB they needed for that offense in this past years class, now they have the WR. Should be really fun to watch over the next four years. Derrick Green, Shane Morris, Jake Butt, and now Drake Harris.

On another note, Rivals recruiting analyst tweeted this morning that he now considers Jabrill Peppers a heavy lean to Michigan and that Da'Shawn Hand in his opinion has Michigan in second behind the Hokies. Rivals.com has Hand as the top overall player and Peppers as the second overall player.
Old 04-15-2013, 05:04 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

Da'shawn Hand's film is really impressive.

Sig by the King BK

Quote:
Old 04-15-2013, 06:21 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can any Florida guys tell me about Wide Receiver Lawrence Lee?

He's a three star prospect that just committed to UT basically out of the blue.

Some articles state that he was a top 100 player for the class a while ago, but now he's a mid-range 3*.