Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 03-30-2013, 04:50 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Rookie

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great KC mock
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
Y2Jimmy0
Rookie

Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Y2Jimmy0 wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
I'd take that Bears draft. Would prefer Warford in the 2nd. But any combo of Brown/Austin in the 1st and Warford/Amerson/Patton or Wheaton in the 2nd would be nice.
Arthur Brown and Markus Wheaton in the first 2 rounds is ideal for me. I would love to move down and pickup a #3 though. Going Brown, Wheaton, and a C/G on the first two days would be exceptional.
Y2Jimmy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 01:22 AM    (permalink
Toro
Rookie

Toro hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

9ERS picks are money. Trufant might be a bit of a reach but they could use a speedy cover guy, throw in NT Williams 2nd round = A+ grade
Toro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 02:16 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The vikes can't miss out on a receiver. Like the trade for richardson but we have to grab a receiver early if we send away our third. Teo scares me too

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 06:29 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Jimmy0 View Post
Arthur Brown and Markus Wheaton in the first 2 rounds is ideal for me. I would love to move down and pickup a #3 though. Going Brown, Wheaton, and a C/G on the first two days would be exceptional.
Yeah, that's what I'm hoping for personally. Big fan of Brown and Wheaton. Brown could still be on the board with a trade down to the bottom of the 1st (doubt he'd get past Baltimore), but it would probably mean someone likes Ogletree and/or Te'o more. Either way, I'd probably trade down (Atl, SF possible for a CB) and hope Brown is there and if not, Minter should be.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:21 AM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Niiiice Skins pick
Old 04-02-2013, 12:22 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farfromforgotten View Post
It's a relatively small thing, but the 49ers have pick #61 in the 2nd round.

Now, in regards to the draft, I like it. I ultimately hope that if we are gonna do a trade to move up in round 1 that it would be for Vacarro, though I'm a big fan of Trufant's as well. Have him as my #2 CB, so I can't complain too much about that.

At 34 we could go a number of ways... and Jesse Williams is one of them. I also like Cyprien and Datone Jones there.

I don't know all team needs but the rest of the mock seems reasonable to me and well written. Good job.
Its pick 61 if you do not count the Saints bounty gate and Browns Gordon comp picks, its 63 if you do count them, which I do. I see them as still existing just void I guess.

I thought about Vaccaro, but I have Trufant as being tied for #1 right now with Rhodes and Milliner, I just like him more and more everytime I watch him. I am going to finalize my ranking next week. I like Trufant as well and his fit into SF's defense. I have him in my top 15 overall players in the draft right now, ahead of Vaccaro.
Pick 34 was tough, I thought about Jones alot there, another guy I really like alot and have as a top 25(?) overall player. Had not thought about Cyprien, that would make sense to me as well.

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate it.
Old 04-02-2013, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Poz51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
I like the picks for the Pats and the trade seems pretty realistic, however I would be pissed if they moved down with Tank on the board, hell even Moore at that stage
I was going under the impression that they would like to move back and add a pick in this draft, given their lack of picks, as well as them likely needing an upgrade in the secondary. However I could understand your annoyance, as both Moore and Carradine should be in play as well. Whats the bigger need IYO?
Old 04-02-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
A meh ok draft for sf. I would rather just stick at 31 and keep our picks. No need to move around so early.
I can respect that opinion.
A question for you; What are the 9ers going to do with all these picks if they keep them? or Do you think they will use them to move up into the mid rounds?
Old 04-02-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Good KC trade back + picks.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 09:01 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I don't hate it but it seems like a really big jump to get a 3rd ranked player.
I like Trufant alot, and keep talking myself out of having him as my #1 corner. I think come draft time I will have him as my #1, I like him that much right now, and am surprised more people dont like him more.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:15 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legacy View Post
So... Who's starting at NT for the Bucs then? Corvey Irvin? Gary Gibson?

No, thanks.

To be clear, I don't hate the idea of acquiring Rhodes or Revis. I just don't like the idea of losing a 3rd rounder to get Rhodes.
NT - There are a bunch of NT's in this draft, they still have the 4th round to land a Montori Hughes, T.J. Barnes or Kwame Geathers. Free agency is an option too??

Rhodes will not be there at 13 IMO, I almost bypassed the trade and let Miami take Rhodes and gave Trufant (who I think is chronically under rated) to the Bucs. I like Trufant to Revis, and personnally would love to have those two as my corners. I think Rhodes fits what they do very well though.
I can understand not wanting to give up a 3rd for Rhodes, althought I do think if they want him they have to move up.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:18 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by jCut View Post
Kawann Short definitely fits a need, but I would prefer Damontre Moore. And that 2nd round trade sucks, but I have a feeling you knew I'd say that.
I did have a feeling I would be hearing from you, although I did not get a chance to finish the 3rd round, I did have Denver taking Schwenkie from Cal with the pick from Buffalo, and that I thought you would like... ???
Old 04-09-2013, 09:19 AM    (permalink
Poz51
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miaoww View Post
As a Panthers fan - ew.

If I was a Cards fan I would be homicidal on draft day if that happened IRL.
Me too....
Old 04-09-2013, 10:22 AM    (permalink
Akon777
Rookie

Akon777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Great Dallas draft
Akon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2013, 12:49 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not a Carradine fan but Poyer in the second compensates. Can't complain about us upgrading our two biggest needs.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 11:25 AM    (permalink
Akon777
Rookie

Akon777 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Perfect Cowboys picks
Akon777 is offline   Reply With Quote