Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-05-2013, 06:34 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post
Man, I never should have suggested that Brodeur take Chris Davis.

Just hit a grand slam. 4 HR, 16 RBI in 4 games.
I seriously pondered keeping him. But I just couldn't. Came down to him or Harvey.
Old 04-05-2013, 07:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
My catchers are on pace to hit a combined 189 home runs this year, which would be a record.
Michael Morse will exceed that by himself.
Old 04-06-2013, 12:04 PM    (permalink
MaxV
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MaxV is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
I seriously pondered keeping him. But I just couldn't. Came down to him or Harvey.
You've made the right choice.
Old 04-06-2013, 07:39 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Very early, but I'm starting to regret my trade with Yo last year that sent him Justin Upton (and Jurickson Profar) ... Edwin Encarnacion and Adam Wainwright better get their **** together.
Old 04-06-2013, 10:55 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought Upton was a pretty good bet to bounce back. His numbers last year made no sense.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
I thought Upton was a pretty good bet to bounce back. His numbers last year made no sense.
I thought he'd bounce back, too. A trade to Atlanta helps a lot too, it seems.

I really wanted another good starter to keep last year though. Wainwright should be that guy for me.
Old 04-07-2013, 03:37 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Made my first stupid sit/start decision of the season today.

Benched Sabathia's 7 scoreless innings vs. Detroit.

Edit: We'll see if I've doubled down on my mistake. Benching Jered Weaver tonight too.

Last edited by Xiomera : 04-07-2013 at 07:48 PM.
Old 04-09-2013, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I need to trade for a starting pitcher. Anyone have one to spare?

I can offer up a variety of hitters.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know this is still very early, but already I'm losing hope that this season is salvagable for me. Everyday, same result. - points.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:27 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
I know this is still very early, but already I'm losing hope that this season is salvagable for me. Everyday, same result. - points.
We're barely 1 week into the season!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2013, 02:46 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Small sample size ...
Old 04-09-2013, 02:55 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

I just read Jared Weaver is out with a broken elbow. Oh man.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
I just read Jared Weaver is out with a broken elbow. Oh man.
It's his non-throwing elbow. Not a big deal other than missing a month.
Old 04-09-2013, 03:31 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
It's his non-throwing elbow. Not a big deal other than missing a month.
It's nice to have company on the DL. Welcome! ^_^
Old 04-09-2013, 03:34 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The question is what DL'ed player will you be dropping to make room for Weaver?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-09-2013, 04:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
The question is what DL'ed player will you be dropping to make room for Weaver?
I know I have my waiver wire priority locked and loaded!
Old 04-09-2013, 10:23 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

****. I benched Luke Gregerson because I have one too many relievers ... and he got a win for recording one out.
Old 04-10-2013, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I hate how Yahoo (and ESPN) lock in your lineup even if the game doesn't begin on time or eventually gets postponed due to weather.

I took two guys out of my regular lineup out of fear of a cancellation, which now appears not to be happening. It should really allow changes until an actual first pitch.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:03 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Gotta love when guys complain about thier stats while they are in 1st place.
Old 04-10-2013, 05:33 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Gotta love when guys complain about thier stats while they are in 1st place.
That's not a complaint about stats. It's a complaint about a stupid policy that effects every single one of us.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:04 PM    (permalink
bearsfan_51
The Professor (Hall of Famer)
Legend

bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bearsfan_51 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested in trading either Angel Pagan or Ben Revere (have more steals than I need). Would want any pitching or 1B in return.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Wow. I am the king of overthinking things.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:03 AM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Wow. I am the king of overthinking things.
I am the king of thinking the moment means something. I'm hating my experience in this league so far. To no fault of anyone except myself and my irritating players that I have assembled.
Old 04-12-2013, 02:44 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow. **** you Carlos Quentin.
Old 04-12-2013, 10:46 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
Wow. **** you Carlos Quentin.
I'm overdue for one of those, too. **** you, guy who batted the ball at Jered Weaver's head forcing him to dive to the ground.
Closed Thread