Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > Fantasy Baseball

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2013, 02:26 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On a day where I start Strasburg, Price and Samardzija, my ERA skyrockets. Hahahaha.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:05 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smart pickup, GF.

I had been eying Gattis, but never pulled the trigger. Then I added John Buck this morning instead as a backup catcher. Too bad you don't get that homer of his tonight, haha.
Old 04-09-2013, 09:49 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.mqtirishfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't know why the hell I didn't pick up Gattis. ****, I would have drafted the guy if ESPN would have had him in the database.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 SBs from my catcher yesterday. Suck on that. And I got one from Adam Dunn the other day. Haha. I love stupid steals.
Old 04-10-2013, 08:16 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
I don't know why the hell I didn't pick up Gattis. ****, I would have drafted the guy if ESPN would have had him in the database.
Ehh you have Matt Harvey though so by default you've pretty much already won this league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-10-2013, 08:20 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Ehh you have Matt Harvey though so by default you've pretty much already won this league.
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-bi...VRUkUAOAxNbK5_
Old 04-10-2013, 08:23 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
It's a good point but if you watch Harvey he just throws different than all of those pitchers. He doesn't have the snap or torque that those pitchers had. It's all very natural looking. If you're concerned though I'll take him off your hands in the other league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-10-2013, 10:04 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Xiomera is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is my team exceptional or am I just off to a ridiculously hot start?

I have 91.5 out of 100 possible roto points ...
Old 04-10-2013, 12:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiomera View Post

Do you have a tracker on players that I check out that are available? You've picked up like 3 or 4 players pretty soon after I checked to see if anyone owned them or not or if they're in the system.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-10-2013, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Do you have a tracker on players that I check out that are available? You've picked up like 3 or 4 players pretty soon after I checked to see if anyone owned them or not or if they're in the system.
I subscribe to Google Alerts for your brainwaves, yes.

But now you can all fight over Jose Valverde!
Old 04-10-2013, 01:36 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:

It's kind of a combination of the two. You went light on prospects and got a few solid steals in the draft, but I doubt your team is that much better than the rest.
Old 04-10-2013, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqtirishfan View Post
It's kind of a combination of the two. You went light on prospects and got a few solid steals in the draft, but I doubt your team is that much better than the rest.
My team stands to improve when Granderson, Teixeira and Luebke come back.

Hopefully you guys are talking trades amongst yourselves. I haven't had anyone engage me in trade conversation yet ...
Old 04-10-2013, 04:24 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brandon Maurer can eat a giant dick
Old 04-10-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
My team stands to improve when Granderson, Teixeira and Luebke come back.

Hopefully you guys are talking trades amongst yourselves. I haven't had anyone engage me in trade conversation yet ...
no it doesn't...Tex will certainly not do better than Santana or Morales are currently doing and Brown is the only person Granderson can hope to be better than

your team started hot but it shall fade :p

Old 04-10-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
no it doesn't...Tex will certainly not do better than Santana or Morales are currently doing and Brown is the only person Granderson can hope to be better than

your team started hot but it shall fade :p
Ah, but the return of those guys gives me more trade chips.

The real question is who will rise from the pack to challenge me?

Last edited by Xiomera : 04-10-2013 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 08:24 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Stolen from Yo in the other league:

Wow. **** you Carlos Quentin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-12-2013, 09:02 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I wish someone had both Quentin and Greinke.
Old 04-13-2013, 12:08 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I had four different relief pitchers that gave up multiple earned runs today.

That's bizarre ..
Old 04-13-2013, 09:25 AM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

Quote:
I had four different relief pitchers that gave up multiple earned runs today.

That's bizarre ..
I had a setup guy blow a save which lead to a closer from the other team get a save for me.
Old 04-13-2013, 09:59 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And now I lose Reyes. Tough 2 days for me. Looks like I'm done.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 04-13-2013, 10:21 AM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

How is it possible for me to have 23 more runs scored than the next closest team?
Old 04-13-2013, 12:47 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I could easily have 200 Ks by the end of today.

Also, Gattis hitting a HR off Strasburg after a 2 out error makes me happy. The Braves get 2 runs and I don't get penalized for it.

Last edited by mqtirishfan : 04-13-2013 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:05 PM    (permalink
mqtirishfan
All-Pro

I'm almost up 50 Ks, and I have Matt Harvey pitching tonight. Too bad I have the worst hitting in this league by a wide margin. Freeman and Lawrie need to come back healthy for me.
Old 04-13-2013, 03:32 PM    (permalink
Xiomera
Hall of Famer
Legend

I'm willing to trade a closer. No one has made a single offer.

I'm seeking a starting pitcher.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:31 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And now Cueto is placed on the DL. Screw this league.

sig by BoneKrusher
Closed Thread