Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 04-10-2013, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Bengals78
All-Pro

Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bengals78 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
Rhodes still being there doesn't make sense. Maybe the Benglas, Browns, etc. are seeing if they can't add a S in the draft.

Like if Vaccaro is there at 21, they'll take him. But if he's not, they'll sign Rhodes after the draft.
I think we were looking LB and S with picks 21 and 37.
But with Andre being a stubborn jackass, I think we are preparing to add 1 or two guys to make LB or S not a need in the first 2 rounds.

bonekrusher
The Twitters
themaninblack
Bengals78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:08 PM    (permalink
J255979-11nine
Veteran

J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.J255979-11nine is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would rather spend a 3rd on Sanders to be the 4th option in the "Branch" role than gamble by letting this organization **** up another WR pospect. With that being said I still hope they go deep threat in rd 2.

Roger Goodell: Protecting the business by ruining the game.
J255979-11nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Blackluck
Rookie

Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Blackluck is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with Bouchette.

WTF is Belichick doing?

Usually my argument is that "there's little chance you'll get a player as good as _____________ in the x round."

But given this WR class, there's a good chance if you do your homework, you'd be able to get a BETTER player in the 2nd or even 3rd.

It just doesn't make any sense how BB continues to butcher the WR position. Besides Moss, X and Z have been horrible spots for the Pats. I don't get it.
BB said in March:
Quote:
ďAs Iíve said many times before, I think the college passing game is a lot different than the [pro] passing game -- pass protection, pass rush, pass execution and pass defense. We all look at the same film. Weíre all trying to evaluate the same players. But itís a lot easier to watch a guy in the NFL perform and translate his skills for your team than watch a guy in college perform because of the discrepancy in the passing game. Itís nobodyís fault. Thatís just the way it is.íí
Other teams don't have this same issue, but we do. Ergo, it's safer for them to give up a pick for an 'established' player than drafting one (outside of Branch and Givens we're pretty much 0-for in drafting WRs.)
Blackluck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:19 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People literally (including myself) said the same exact thing about Welker coming in when we gave up a second for him. BB obviously feels Sanders is going to fit very well within our system. Now whether that works out again or not we'll see but I like it. We cannot draft for **** in the WR department so no complaints from me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:29 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i dont even think the steelers are mulling it over whether or not to match, i think they will take the pick and cap space and say thank you....almost getting the feeling the didnt tender him high to bait someone into taking him

i bet they regret tendering wallace with a #1 last year, bet he would have gotten snatched up if they did it with a 2

Last edited by K Train : 04-10-2013 at 05:32 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:31 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
People literally (including myself) said the same exact thing about Welker coming in when we gave up a second for him. BB obviously feels Sanders is going to fit very well within our system. Now whether that works out again or not we'll see but I like it. We cannot draft for **** in the WR department so no complaints from me.
Pretty much. The one year thing scares me, but if we can work that out I am completely on board with this.
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:42 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

New England will just end up with another 3rd Round pick when a team trades up for 1 of the QBs.

I would much rather Pittsburgh have that pick then Sanders. Pittsburgh drafting of late has been poor especially outside of the 1st round.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:48 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If it doesn't work out for the Patriots, though, after this season they can let him go in free agency and possibly be rewarded with a compensatory pick. Besides that, even though the Steelers get some cap relief, they certainly were not going into this season thinking they would have to replace both Wallace and Sanders. The Patriots have weakened a perennial contender. I think it is a brilliant move.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:49 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
New England will just end up with another 3rd Round pick when a team trades up for 1 of the QBs.

I would much rather Pittsburgh have that pick then Sanders. Pittsburgh drafting of late has been poor especially outside of the 1st round.
yeah and sanders is one of the poorest lol

wish someone would give us a second round pick for worilds
Old 04-10-2013, 05:51 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
If it doesn't work out for the Patriots, though, after this season they can let him go in free agency and possibly be rewarded with a compensatory pick. Besides that, even though the Steelers get some cap relief, they certainly were not going into this season thinking they would have to replace both Wallace and Sanders. The Patriots have weakened a perennial contender. I think it is a brilliant move.
sanders is not that good, its addition by subtraction. if the steelers wanted him they would match, it they definitely wanted to keep him they would have tendered him higher
Old 04-10-2013, 05:54 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Train View Post
yeah and sanders is one of the poorest lol

wish someone would give us a second round pick for worilds
I would say Bruce Davis or Limas Sweed.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 05:58 PM    (permalink
stlouisfan37
Veteran

stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.stlouisfan37 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
sanders is not that good, its addition by subtraction. if the steelers wanted him they would match, it they definitely wanted to keep him they would have tendered him higher
Pittsburgh will still be in a world of hurt trying to replace 2 of their top 3 receivers.
stlouisfan37 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:06 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Come on Tebow / teams I know you want this kid. Still don't understand why other QB's are being traded and not Tebow or picked up for that matter. Example. Kolb in Buffalo.
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm not sure Pitt has enough to sign their draft picks yet. I doubt they could have tendered him higher.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:15 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
I would say Bruce Davis or Limas Sweed.
god i hated bruce davis. Loved sweed though :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlouisfan37 View Post
Pittsburgh will still be in a world of hurt trying to replace 2 of their top 3 receivers.
they usually do ok with WRs...plax leaves, randel el steps in, randle el leaves for big money, nate washington steps in, nate leaves to cash in, holmes steps in, holmes is traded wallace steps in, ward get old, brown steps in. You can sprinkle a cedric wilson, limas sweed, and dallas baker in there but for the most part they do ok...WR was a need to replace wallace, i think cotchery and gilreath can match sanders below average production. Getting a guy to compliment brown in place of wallace is the challenging task, getting someone to replace sanders is the easy part

Breaston and Early Doucet are possibilities, and like i said earlier baldwin wouldnt surprise me

Last edited by K Train : 04-10-2013 at 06:17 PM.
K Train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:16 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by descendency View Post
I'm not sure Pitt has enough to sign their draft picks yet. I doubt they could have tendered him higher.
They could have tendered him with a 1st or 2nd rounder if they wanted to...
Old 04-10-2013, 06:31 PM    (permalink
boknows34
Veteran

boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.boknows34 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rolando McClain to the Ravens - one year, $700,000. Ozzie likes his Alabama players.
boknows34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:32 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ozzie strikes again.

K-Train - How come you don't like Sanders?? He always seemed to make plays when put on the field.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:37 PM    (permalink
P-L
Head Moderator
Legend

P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.P-L is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
They could have tendered him with a 1st or 2nd rounder if they wanted to...
Yes, they could have but it would be more costly. The difference between a 1st round tender and the tender given to Sanders is $1.5 million. Considering the Steelers currently have $1.9 million in cap space, descendency is probably right that they couldn't afford to tender him higher.
P-L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:42 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I agree with Bouchette.

WTF is Belichick doing?

Usually my argument is that "there's little chance you'll get a player as good as _____________ in the x round."

But given this WR class, there's a good chance if you do your homework, you'd be able to get a BETTER player in the 2nd or even 3rd.

It just doesn't make any sense how BB continues to butcher the WR position. Besides Moss, X and Z have been horrible spots for the Pats. I don't get it.
The Pats are in a different situation than most teams. While finding a guy with dynamic #1 upside is preferable, they NEED someone to play a significant number of snaps for them this season. However, that need is not a #1 or even a #2 target in an offense type need because of the backs and TE's that they have. What they need is somebody who they can rely on to take 90 targets and turn it into 700-800 yards while occasionally stretching the field. That is it.

It makes sense to sign the guy who has shown on film that he can be a functional receiver at the NFL level rather than gamble and rely on a guy who may not be ready year one.

This actually puts them in a better position to take a receiver with their 2 early picks because they can actually gamble on a guy like Hunter who may not be ready right away instead of being forced into taking a guy who may not have the same upside, but is more ready to play right away.

For a team with a very good young nucleus and one obvious need, closing that need with a young competent player at the cost of a 3rd round pick makes sense.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 06:50 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallerT1215 View Post
Ozzie strikes again.

K-Train - How come you don't like Sanders?? He always seemed to make plays when put on the field.
Honestly i like his spirit...hes a player that gets fired up on the field and you can tell he works hard. But honestly, 44 catches and 1 TD last year, 5 career TDs and he offers nothing in the return game and always seems to be banged up....we can find a better player in the 3rd round, and breaston/doucet/cotchery could all easily produce that much. Haley likes bigger WRs and we already have one smaller guy in brown and brown has a slight fear of the endzone himself.

That and he fumbled a few times last year and dropped some WIDE open game changers right down the seam.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:51 PM    (permalink
Caulibflower
All-Pro

Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caulibflower is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Come on Tebow / teams I know you want this kid. Still don't understand why other QB's are being traded and not Tebow or picked up for that matter. Example. Kolb in Buffalo.
Because Kolb's style is more conventional, so it's easier to use him as a backup; or in other words, Kolb is more useful in practice. If a team doesn't want to use Tebow as a starter, or if they don't think they can develop him into a starter, his playing style is too unique to use him as a practice QB, so there just isn't a market for him. I think with the low talent level of quarterbacks in this year's draft, though, this might be his make-or-break year. He really needs to hope (pray) that some team finds itself in all-out "**** it!"- mode and is willing to let him run around doing whatever he wants on Sunday, because I really don't think he's got much career prospects as a backup. It's kind of all or nothing with him.

I still think Jacksonville should pick him up. That team would get such a boost from having a QB who likes playing football. What've they got to lose? Gabbert is not good. Tebow is Tebow, and throwing a bunch of "zzzzzz's" around doesn't change the fact that he does, in fact, win games.
Caulibflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Will you ever learn?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:13 PM    (permalink
BallerT1215
All-Pro

BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BallerT1215 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seattle is close to signing Antoine Winfield.

I just give up.

Sig by the King BK

Fear the Spear - Winston Era has begun....
Quote:
"I wasn't going to lose to Miami, no matter what," Freeman said. "It means a lot to go out there and beat them. Every time I get a chance, I want to destroy them."
BallerT1215 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 07:22 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think they're getting a little out of hand signing all of these vets. Winifield on the inside? ew.